News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: PhiBetaSigmas what is going on with Ralph Lauren???  (Read 134 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
PhiBetaSigmas what is going on with Ralph Lauren???
« on: January 08, 2020, 08:34:35 AM »
Black Fraternity Pushes Back As Ralph Lauren Sells Pants With Its Greek Lettering For Over $300

It's only the beginning of the 2020 and fashion brands are already getting a head start on their foolery.

"Members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., an illustrious organization stared & shared in utter disbelief! One member said 'this is copyright infringement at its finest, they have no permission using my letters to sell their pants,'" the petition continued. "We are demanding that Ralph Lauren do the right thing and RECALL, DESTROY, & PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE for trying to capitalize off of Black Culture! We don’t know WHO thought that this was a good idea, but they need to fix it quick!  Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. is a professional organization that [is] not for sale!"

https://blavity.com/black-fraternity-pushing-back-as-ralph-lauren-sells-pants-with-its-greek-lettering-for-over-300?category1=culture

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
Re: PhiBetaSigmas what is going on with Ralph Lauren???
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 08:37:14 AM »
Wrong Fraternity for starters.  ΚΑΨ
The Answer

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 08:44:58 AM »
^^^^BOY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lol: But seriously, this is full blown FOOLAph--kERY.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 08:57:52 AM by j1908 »
"I do not follow trails of candy. I am the candy

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 09:09:13 AM »
^^^^BOY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lol: But seriously, this is full blown FOOLAph--kERY.

Yup. I hope they give RL the BUSINESS. :dedhorse: :dedhorse: :dedhorse: :dedhorse:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule