News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: BIDEN ON OFFENSE  (Read 181 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
BIDEN ON OFFENSE
« on: December 06, 2019, 10:26:50 AM »
DID ANYONE ELES SEE BIDEN STEP TO THAT IOWA VOTER LAST NIGHT WHO ATTACKED HIS SON?  BIDEN RESPONSED "YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR". I THOUGHT 'OH s**t, DON'T HIT HIM JOE OR YOUR CAMPAIAGN IS OVER.'  :lmao: :lol: :lmao:
ROCKET CITY GUN CLUB --> https://www.rcgc.online

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: BIDEN ON OFFENSE
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 10:29:23 AM »
I saw that....Joe put that old pig eared dude in his place....challenged him to push-ups....

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 10:31:59 AM »
DID ANYONE ELES SEE BIDEN STEP TO THAT IOWA VOTER LAST NIGHT WHO ATTACKED HIS SON?  BIDEN RESPONSED "YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR". I THOUGHT 'OH s**t, DON'T HIT HIM JOE OR YOUR CAMPAIAGN IS OVER.'  :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

The entire episode was staged and set up for Dumb ass Biden. His responses were canned and pre-arranged.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 10:38:15 AM »

The entire episode was staged and set up for Dumb a**  Biden. His responses were canned and pre-arranged.

EAT s**t AND DIE.  WHY DO YOU FEEL COMPELLED TO RESPOND TO EVERYTHING I POST? :popcorn:
ROCKET CITY GUN CLUB --> https://www.rcgc.online

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 04:23:09 PM »
 :lol:.......man, the way Uncle Joe stepped to dude, I thought he was getting ready to swing on that mofo. Joe tired of people F’ing with him and his son.

Called dude a “damn liar,” then challenged him to push-ups.

Joe getting ready to go gangsta on mofos.  :lol:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule