News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: America is now the laughing stock of the world,,,,Thanks Trump!!  (Read 271 times)

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
America is now the laughing stock of the world,,,,Thanks Trump!!
« on: December 05, 2019, 12:47:37 PM »
Mugs laughing at this clown in his face....and all he got is to behave like a petulant toddler, saying “I’m going home”...like they give a damn....

Where is OldCoonA-- now? What sayeth thou now fool? Your boy is an international laughing stock....and can’t take the heat...tucking his tail and running home like the biiiiaaaaatch (s)he is.....and that’s an insult to all female dogs walking on all fours on this planet.....

:lmao:

Somebody tell me this so called tough guy didn’t scamper and wimpier away when folks laughed at him in his face....oh, this is too rich....this is richer than my old neighbor, Miss Helen’s,  German Chocolate Cake......

Somebody stick a pacifier in that fools mouth, which is located on his posterior side.....about half way down....Welp, at least we now know what he talks out his arse so often....they are one in the same....

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: America is now the laughing stock of the world,,,,Thanks Trump!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 01:42:55 PM »
 :lol:@my dude, Alum^^^

Man, Trudeau just cracked one joke at dude’s expense and ran that mofo out of Europe. And, like Alum stated^^^, that clown thought he was hurting someone by hauling a.z.z, and NO ONE really gave a damn. As a matter of fact, when you look at the video of dude’s one-on-one with German chancellor, Angela Merkel, the chancellor has a look on her face like: I can’t stand this mofo. But she loves some Barack Obama.  :lol:

Btw, did you peeps also noticed who was part of the lil gathering clowning Trump. Well, it was none other than Princess Anne, the Queen’s only daughter. And, absent for the SECOND time on Trump’s visit to meet the Queen was the sistah Princess, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s ole lady. Meghan hates that mofo too.........for OBVIOUS reasons.  ::)

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 01:48:21 PM »
He called Trudeau two faced and Melania loves both of them

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 02:01:22 PM »
This came from across the pond.

----------

London Mayor says Trump appears to care only about white America
By Bianca Nobilo and Zamira Rahim, CNN

Updated 2:41 PM ET, Wed December 4, 2019

London (CNN) - The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has said Donald Trump's divisive rhetoric gives the impression the US President cares only about white Americans.

Speaking to CNN's The Brief, Khan, a long-time critic of the President, said he felt "the long shadow of Donald Trump's agenda" in the UK.

"The concern that we have is ... when President Trump talks about America First -- does he really mean white America first?" he said. "That's a big concern for many of us."

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 02:05:05 PM »
Mugs laughing at this clown in his face....and all he got is to behave like a petulant toddler, saying “I’m going home”...like they give a damn....

Where is OldCoonA-- now? What sayeth thou now fool? Your boy is an international laughing stock....and can’t take the heat...tucking his tail and running home like the biiiiaaaaatch (s)he is.....and that’s an insult to all female dogs walking on all fours on this planet.....

Somebody tell me this so called tough guy didn’t scamper and wimpier away when folks laughed at him in his face....oh, this is too rich....this is richer than my old neighbor, Miss Helen’s,  German Chocolate Cake......

Somebody stick a pacifier in that fools mouth, which is located on his posterior side.....about half way down....Welp, at least we now know what he talks out his arse so often....they are one in the same....

Hey, IDIOTS. The real joke is on them because without America their asses would sink fast then a 10,000 lb boulder.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 02:09:02 PM »
Damn!?!?  :o......::now even the Lord Mayor of London is clowning this creep.

The Lord Mayor is posing a question, the answer to which THE WHOLE WORLD knows. OF COURSE, this Trump dude only cares about “White America”. The ONLY people in this country who would dispute that are these FOOLS who show up at his rallies, and a handful of misguided souls on this board. :shrug:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 02:11:24 PM »

The Lord Mayor is posing a question, the answer to which THE WHOLE WORLD knows. OF COURSE, this Trump dude only cares about “White America”. The ONLY people in this country who would dispute that are these FOOLS who show up at his rallies, and a handful of misguided souls on this board. :shrug:

The mayor of London needs to see how he can protect the citizens of London from deranged Muslims. YOU IDIOT.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 02:16:48 PM »

The mayor of London needs to see how he can protect the citizens of London from deranged Muslims. YOU IDIOT.

YOU IDIOT....YOU IDIOT..YOU IDIOT...

Bro.
You sound like a 5 year old girl....Stop playing yourself and conduct yourself like a man. C'mon you can do it...Use your words..
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 02:17:37 PM »

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 02:24:37 PM »

Bro.
You sound like a 5 year old girl....Stop playing yourself and conduct yourself like a man. C'mon you can do it...Use your words..

Your sorry as will be crying the blues when Trump is re-elected for a second term following the 2020 Presidential election. See if the Dem-o-Crap can come up with something to stop him. Also, I bet the Repubs retake the Congress. Moreover, when RBG drops dead Trump will get another Supreme Court selection. Oh, what the F... is the sorry a**  Mayor of London going to do then... Muslims will still be slashing the throats of Londoners. YOU GD IDIOT.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 03:10:52 PM »

Bro.

Your sorry as will be crying the blues when Trump is re-elected for a second term following the 2020 Presidential election. See if the Dem-o-Crap can come up with something to stop him. Also, I bet the Repubs retake the Congress. Moreover, when RBG drops dead Trump will get another Supreme Court selection. Oh, what the F... is the sorry a**  Mayor of London going to do then... Muslims will still be slashing the throats of Londoners. YOU GD IDIOT.

See. you are still doing it again... :lmao:

Look man, if I told your obtuse arse once, I have to told you a thousand times...When this the Weirdo on 1600 Penn. Ave. was elected, I didn't fall down and start blubbering and crying, like you did when the object of your homo-erotic fetishes (Obama) was elected...I went on about my adult business of working, paying bills, working out, and living life like I will always do.

And if this cornstalk-headed schlub wins again. I will just shake my head, make another comment on how brain drain continues to hamstring this nation, and go on about my business like I always have.

I just have worries about what YOU might do if OldBaby OrangeFoolius loses. You'll probably piss in your pants and go grab your musket and try to start shooting black folks. And then get your old wrinkly-creased arse whupped. :lmao:

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2019, 03:13:16 PM »
You gosh darn IDIOT!... :lol:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 03:41:41 PM »
This is what's happening you GD IDIOTS.....

The stock market is hitting record highs, unemployment is at record lows, the economy is going very well, there are no major wars. ISIS has been degraded since Trump took office. What's been smashed apart? The egos and reputations of some political pundits? That's a good thing.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2019, 03:46:07 PM »

The stock market is hitting record highs, unemployment is at record lows, the economy is going very well, there are no major wars. ISIS has been degraded since Trump took office. What's been smashed apart? The egos and reputations of some political pundits? That's a good thing.

And world leaders are laughing in the face of your american paper dictator and communist lackey, trump. Laughing so hard, he high tailed it on AF-1 back home to avoid more humiliation.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2019, 03:52:08 PM »

And world leaders are laughing in the face of your american paper dictator and communist lackey, trump. Laughing so hard, he high tailed it on AF-1 back home to avoid more humiliation.

Many of their nations are sucking hind tit while America is prospering. Kiss off IDIOT.

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News