News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: AAMU and NCAT head to NIVC Volleyball Tournament This Friday  (Read 1039 times)

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: AAMU and NCAT head to NIVC Volleyball Tournament This Friday
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2019, 06:24:53 AM »
Thanks & much appreciated Big Homie. She was disappointed when I spoke with her last night but upon reflecting on their season and the growth & development of the team, she was happy with the achievements as a captain.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2019, 09:07:27 AM »
Nice pictures! Make an old man wanna be young again... :thefan:
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2019, 11:22:09 AM »
Thanks & much appreciated Big Homie. She was disappointed when I spoke with her last night but upon reflecting on their season and the growth & development of the team, she was happy with the achievements as a captain.
She seems like a sweet young lady who has her head on straight.  Tell her dad to check his FB message request. I drooped the link in there as well.
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2019, 11:26:44 AM »
Bad day for HBCU VB. We were swept as well.
Bama State got swept on Thursday to start it off.  :brickwall:
AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2019, 12:39:06 PM »
She seems like a sweet young lady who has her head on straight.  Tell her dad to check his FB message request. I drooped the link in there as well.

I will holla at him this afternoon. He’s on the mend following his prostatectomy a few weeks ago. Had that and they also took care of a hernia at the same time.

Great family and people. Been through everything with them. Vacations, family reunions, births, weddings and funerals.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule