News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: George Zimmerman SUES Trayvon Martin's family and Florida prosecutors for $100MI  (Read 269 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Get Funky!
    • View Profile
 ::)  *STILL wondering where the DriveBy shooters are*  >:(

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

You know, their mother taught them to respect the white man, and cherish him. They only shoot up and terrorize their skin tone.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Ok...so here is THE TEA about the spotlight craving child killer name #GeorgeZimmerman.  HE'S BROKE!! It's killing him to see #SybrinaFulton and #TracyMartin building their child's legacy in books and films as red carpet A-listers. It's also killing him to see #BenCrump in commercials, on billboards, getting book deals and living his best life. While George is couch-surfing in someone's basement. 

The TEA IS THAT #GeorgeZimmerman IS BROKE and I mean BROKE, BROKE!! Annnddd he's pissed off that he can't sell his publicity rights for books and films. You know why he can't sell??

Well...THE TEA is that there is a strategic reason that our legal team never sued him for the wrongful death of #TrayvonMartin....It's the fact that Florida doesn't have a statute of limitations for wrongful death by homicide civil lawsuits.

You see, if we would have sued him after the trial and won, all #Trayvon's family would have gotten is a judgment against Zimmerman's broke ass. When they got that judgment, all he would have had to do is just declare bankruptcy and do away with the judgment. We would've been unable to sue him again (res judicata) and he would've been free to capitalize off of his infamy by selling his publicity rights. OH HELL TO THE NO...WE COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!! #ChessNotCheckers

We like Zimmerman BROKE, MISERABLE, AND LIVING IN THE HOUSE THAT KARMA BUILT FOR HIM (well...at least I do!) By not suing him back then, #Trayvon's family can still swoop in on him with a lawsuit anytime he tries to sell his publicity rights. Thus, stopping him from EVER MAKING MONEY OFF THE BACK OF HIS VICTIM!! #StayBrokeClown

(EXTRA HOT TEA!! You didn't really believe that someone paid 1000s of dollars for his ugly ass paintings did you?? Those bids were as fake as his homicidal tears....I should know because some of them were mine and my fellow trolls bids and we didn't pay him S.ugar H.oney I.ce T.ea. #StayWoke)

BOY BYE...you know damn well that your "lawsuit" ain't going nowhere!!

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/florida-eliminates-statute-of-limitations-for-wrongful-death-by-homicide-19387

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157291192902740&id=508642739

Online cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

I asked a couple of cats I know who get down in the streets close to where he lives and they told me for one he doesn't leave without the compounds of the area he lives in. He doesn't go anywhere near where the kind of black folks who will kill him lives. He mostly goes to areas where if you see blacks they got career's. He knows if he gets caught slipping by the block it's lights out.... How true it is I don't know, but that's what I was told.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I will not wish death on him but will not shed any tears for him being miserable or broke.

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Looking forward to the day he ends up in prison.  Criminals will eventually get caught again.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Get Funky!
    • View Profile
NObody has put a hit out on this fool yet?

I'm just asking the question..thats all.  ::)

He must be really hiding out like the little biotch that he is.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 03:35:14 PM by Jay_Thomas »

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule