News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Dwyane Wade shut down internet haters who criticized his son's nails and outfit  (Read 214 times)

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
If he has the love and support of his family and friends, everybody else need to mind their own business and handle their personal affairs.

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
They are using that young boy to further her career. It's one thing for son to be a homosexual. But, when he is being flamboyant with that mess. It's an issue.

Would you take your ELEVEN year old son to a Gay Pride Parade?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/sports/dwyane-wade-on-son-zion-attending-pride-parade/amp/

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
They are using that young boy to further her career. It's one thing for son to be a homosexual. But, when he is being flamboyant with that mess. It's an issue.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/sports/dwyane-wade-on-son-zion-attending-pride-parade/amp/

Gay Parades are colorful and always family friendly. Why would it be an issue to have your son, who also happens to be gay, there?

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Gay Parades are colorful and always family friendly. Why would it be an issue to have your son, who also happens to be gay, there?

The homosexual parades are not for children.

^^^^. You are fine with subjecting this child to grown-up behavior????

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I watched some of the video you posted and from the little I saw it seems like a very tame, child friendly event, compared to what pride events used to be. Kids will see more salacious stuff on the beach.  As Neymar said, those event tend to marketed today as being family friendly. Kids will likely see it as the circus coming into town, with all those folk dressed like clowns.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

The homosexual parades are not for children.

^^^^. You are fine with subjecting this child to grown-up behavior????

Looks family friendly to me.

Heaven forbid a black kid sees examples of healthy and loving couples. :shrug:

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Honestly, I don't give a shyt about the adults' behavior. But, they are letting this BOY put on fingernails. Again, I can accept that he is a homosexual. But, what father would push his child into this behavior??

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Honestly, I don't give a shyt about the adults' behavior. But, they are letting this BOY put on fingernails. Again, I can accept that he is a homosexual. But, what father would push his child into this behavior??

I agree, a  child should not be pushed into any direction, that includes the heterosexual lifestyle. It could cause a gay child much confusion. You do realize that is how DL and other sexual off shoots  are created? If nails are what he chooses, let him do it. If there is any sort of confusion on his part, peer pressure will be the driving force. Kids pay little attention to parents, -it's their peers that have the power.

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
I don’t care if it’s a boy or a girl, he’s too young for acrylic nails.

I don’t even like seeing teenaged girls in acrylic nails - unless
They’re going to prom or something formal. 

I’m not getting into gender roles or sexual preference - he’s just too young IMO.   

I had the most pleasant conversation last night with a man who had on French manicured nails, and it didn’t bother me one bit because he is a 50 year old man.  An 11 or 12 year old has no business with nails on regardless of gender.
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

I agree, a  child should not be pushed into any direction, that includes the heterosexual lifestyle. It could cause a gay child much confusion. You do realize that is how DL and other sexual off shoots  are created? If nails are what he chooses, let him do it. If there is any sort of confusion on his part, peer pressure will be the driving force. Kids pay little attention to parents, -it's their peers that have the power.

Capler, the world is cruel, and this country is not going to show any pity on a black male. Now, he eventually is going to read those comments, and see that everybody is not homosexual-friendly. 

Also, the same goes for heterosexual people too. You shouldn't bring your child around deviant behavior. Hell, my father exposed me to foolish behavior, and it still has a stain on my brain.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
So the crux of  this thread is to express your disagreement with them for allowing their son to display  deviant, foolish behavior?

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
So the crux of  this thread is to express your disagreement with them for allowing their son to display  deviant, foolish behavior?

No. My beef is with them using their son for Instagram likes, and getting mad that people want accept his lifestyle.

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
I don’t care if it’s a boy or a girl, he’s too young for acrylic nails.

I don’t even like seeing teenaged girls in acrylic nails - unless
They’re going to prom or something formal. 

I’m not getting into gender roles or sexual preference - he’s just too young IMO.   

I had the most pleasant conversation last night with a man who had on French manicured nails, and it didn’t bother me one bit because he is a 50 year old man.  An 11 or 12 year old has no business with nails on regardless of gender.
VG, this a different generation.  I have a 1st cousin once removed who cried her eyes out when she lost a nail.  At the time, she was six years old, so I had to ask why she was crying and she said I lost a nail.  The stores were closed, so I promised to take her to the store the next day which stopped the crying. 

Did I mention she use to like use look like me and my father? While at the store, she went to the exact stop and picked everything she needed.  Some people were upset because they thought it was my son,  I have to explain she is not my son but my female cousin. 
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

No. My beef is with them using their son for Instagram likes, and getting mad that people want accept his lifestyle.

People have been putting their baby on instagram for likes since it was invented. Your issue is because his boy is gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News