News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE  (Read 720 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE
« on: November 26, 2019, 10:30:53 AM »
I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A SMALL VERY INFORMATIVE BOOKLET ENTITLED: MAKE BLACK AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....: Exposing how modern day Jim Crow Democrats are keeping Black Americans under heel, and how Trump's conservative agenda will set them free.

"Crooked Hillary" (1996 speech)

" They [Black youth] are often the kinds of kids that called 'super-predators,'...No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel'.

"Slick Willie" President Clinton.."A few years go [Barack Obama] would have been getting us coffee."

According to a recent Yale study, white liberals dumb down their speech when talking to minorities (Blacks). Why? Because they think the minority (Blacks) are too incompetent to understand them.

Even better, the study found that conservatives speak the same way regardless of who they're talking to.

And you guys know there are plenty examples out there.... Hillary talking about "No ways tired" Supposed phony Black dialect... And comment about carrying hot sauce in her purse. Same with Al Gore... There are other examples with Biden as well as others. Warren just flat out is condescending toward Blacks.. Bernie's no better. In fact, the Black lives folk challenged Bernie.

Folk this is your opportunity to get off the Dem-O-Crap 21st Century Plantation.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 11:02:23 AM »
HOW BOUT I JUST SEND YOU THIS INSTEAD?

AAMU SIAC Championships 7, SWAC Championships 2 NCAA DII National Championships Men's Soccer '77 & '79, Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU National Championship 1  Black National Swimming and Diving Championships 82-87

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 11:10:06 AM »
 :snicker

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 11:10:18 AM »
HOW BOUT I JUST SEND YOU THIS INSTEAD?

Your ignorance is astounding ...

TRUMP'S AGENDA FOR BLACK AMERICA

1.SAVE BLACK BABIES (DEM-O-CRAPS WANT TO KILL AS MANY AS POSSIBLE THROUGH ANYTHING GOES ABORTION)

2. PROVIDE SCHOOL CHOICE FOR BLACK KIDS (DEM-O-CRAPS WANT TO KEEP BLACK CHILDREN LOCKED IN FAILING SCHOOLS WHILE DEM-O-CRAP ELITES [BLACK AND WHITE] SEND THEIR KIDS TO PRIVATE OR SELECT PUBLIC SCHOOLS)

3. CREATE MORE JOBS FOR BLACKS TO LIFT THEM OUT OF POVERTY ( DEM-O-CRAPS WANT BLACKS TO REMAIN WARDS OF THE STATE AND FED. GOV. LOCKED IN A NEVER ENDING DOLE OF PUBLIC ASSISTANCE...AND NO MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT FOR UPWARD MOBILITY)

4. STOP THE INVASION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS (DEM-O-CRAPS WANT OPEN BORDERS THAT THREATEN OUR COMMUNITIES.)

5. PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT... (DEM-O-CRAPS WANT TO TAKE YOUR RIGHT OF SELF-DEFENSE AND PROTECTION.)

6. RELEASE AND CREATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR NON-VIOLENT OFFENDERS WHO HAVE BEEN DISPROPORTIONATELY AFFECTED BY THE JIM CROW DEM-O-CRAP'S 1996 CRIME BILL (DEM-O-CRAPS WANT TO KEEP BLACKS [ESPECIALLY BLACK MALES LOCKED AWAY IN THE SLAVE PRISON AND PENAL SYSTEM).
Modify message

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 03:59:33 PM »
Maybe if he was pushing for HBCU funding thru the Congress, i would believe you. Someone wrote that for him , probably Candice or Paris

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule