News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: NC A&T vs NCCU Expectations  (Read 2794 times)

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
Re: NC A&T vs NCCU Expectations
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »
I bet all of you dirty birds would love us to lose the CB to the SWAC just to let another school from another conference get your revenge for you. The regular season is one thing but your season is over now. Don’t hate us that badly to go against us.
The Answer

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2019, 08:57:43 PM »
Stop being so challenged "THE TRUTH" with those juvenile post.  Many folk attend the CELEBRATION,BOWL each year and alway support our conference winner.   The same occurred when NCCU represented the MEAC - many conference schools attended supporting  our efforts including A&T.   We have some at NCCU speaking the same foolishness therefore you have company.   The Aggies are deserving of representing the MEAC and it mattered not to me if SCSU / FAMU (NCAA sanctions) had been successful as champs would not deter my supporting the MEAC representative.  If there is a problem with that thought, well.......... :shrug:  Crawl in the hole with THE TRUTH.

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2019, 09:03:13 PM »
Thinkaboutit get ahold of yourself. You are mad and you can’t stand it. It’s okay though. You are taking this to heart. We are good and it shows. Your fellow dirty bird opened his mouth at this conversation by mentioning go SWAC. So don’t get this twisted fool. Handle your own and stop talking to me. No take yourself in a hole.
The Answer

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2019, 09:23:07 PM »
Not upset.  The game is over and A&T put it to our Eagles.  It happens from time to time to the best of teams.  You have been long enough to know these cycles with any and every team.   Will attend the Celebration Bowl - purchased tickets today online.  Wish I knew who would represent the SWAC but it doesn't matter at this point.  The MEAC winning would be great for teams in the conference on recruiting  persons looking at schools,- not just A&T.   Best of luck in your quest for the HBCU National  College Football Championship.  Sam Washington, Courtney Coard and Sean Gibbs, all friends, have earned this opportunity and we wish them success.  .

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2019, 08:32:59 AM »
FINAL
North Carolina Central - 0
North Carolina A & T - 54
It rained the entire game. 

And that's after ya'll put in the puppy's?

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2019, 10:22:23 AM »
Other than the slaughter on the field , Someone needs to answer for having your band in the rain with no raincoats. The sound machine was FREEZING you hear me.

I would like to thank the Sound Machine for showing up and actually playing during the first half.  Can't say the same about the other band that was there.  What is the use to having such big band and they hardly play?  Man, took them all 1st and 3rd quarters to get into the stands. :shrug:  Although I would like to see our band go in another direction, I thank them for the spirit they had in the rain.  One of the Sound Machine members had to be rushed to the hospital early on.  Prayers or that student. 

Go SWAC!

If by play you mean shivering because you don't have a rain coat on and have on a soaking wet wool uniform ok. I want to know what that instrument repair bill is going to be. No way you allow woodwind instruments in those types of conditions.

We take our good and well time getting in the stands, always have. We have a tunnel which the fans expect to see. Plus it was the last time for the seniors.

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2019, 10:36:13 AM »
FINAL
North Carolina Central - 0
North Carolina A & T - 54
It rained the entire game. 

And that's after ya'll put in the puppy's?

i initially thought that the buzzards would have their way against ya'll next season but now, after that "dreadful" performance by them this past weekend, i now think ya'll will have a chance to knock the buzzards off...

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2019, 12:17:56 PM »
Thinkaboutit get ahold of yourself. You are mad and you can’t stand it. It’s okay though. You are taking this to heart. We are good and it shows. Your fellow dirty bird opened his mouth at this conversation by mentioning go SWAC. So don’t get this twisted fool. Handle your own and stop talking to me. No take yourself in a hole.

Trust me, he is about the only Eagle that openly supports a&t. ::) 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline Psifonian357

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2019, 12:52:37 PM »
Other than the slaughter on the field , Someone needs to answer for having your band in the rain with no raincoats. The sound machine was FREEZING you hear me.

I would like to thank the Sound Machine for showing up and actually playing during the first half.  Can't say the same about the other band that was there.  What is the use to having such big band and they hardly play?  Man, took them all 1st and 3rd quarters to get into the stands. :shrug:  Although I would like to see our band go in another direction, I thank them for the spirit they had in the rain.  One of the Sound Machine members had to be rushed to the hospital early on.  Prayers or that student. 

Go SWAC!

If by play you mean shivering because you don't have a rain coat on and have on a soaking wet wool uniform ok. I want to know what that instrument repair bill is going to be. No way you allow woodwind instruments in those types of conditions.

We take our good and well time getting in the stands, always have. We have a tunnel which the fans expect to see. Plus it was the last time for the seniors.

The repair bill won't be bad.....especially since they have instrument repair folks on support staff lol. 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule