News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: NCCU Dog’d Out  (Read 3035 times)

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
Re: NCCU Dog’d Out
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2019, 08:09:16 PM »
Professor, don’t let him talk to you like that. Cyber assault him. If you don’t, we will do it on the field this weekend. Tic Toc
The Answer

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2019, 09:04:54 PM »
Bruh, there’s ALWAYS A CHANCE.

I have witnessed many upsets, way bigger than a Eagle victory over you mutts this coming Saturday would be called.  Then again you aggies might start killing your self’s in the stands if that happened and cement it as the biggest upset EVER.

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2019, 09:13:14 PM »
I wouldn’t bet on that if I were you.
The Answer

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2019, 10:06:37 PM »
How many Eagles going to this game?  Not sure i I am going, they are calling for rain. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2019, 12:34:37 AM »
During the season Trei (Colon Lee) Oliver said that we have 37 true freshmen and only 6 seniors on the team.  THAT IS A YOUNG TEAM.  The O-line needs a lot of help with run blocking.  In the Morgan State game we ran for 300+ yards. We were average or below in the other games. The pass blocking was pretty good most of the season.  RICHARD had some great passing games.

RB - Jamal Currie-Elliott re-injured himself and did not get to play until homecoming.  It was decided that he not play anymore this season.

Our discipline issues started back when Mose Rison was head coach. Those problems have stayed in Durham no matter who is head coach.

I personally say it's been downhill since that unsportsmanlike penalty with the helmet

You say a lot of dumb and stupid things but this tops them all.  Going to Ben L. Smith High School and a&t really makes you ignorant.

Bwhahaa, NCCU is trending down and it's been going since the season after the helmet incident. Jay Z said it best, MEN LIE , WOMEN LIE , NUMBERS DON'T

NCCU Records

2014 7-4
2015 8-3
2016 9-3

After the Helmet incident

2017 7-4
2018 5-6
2019 4-8   ( 8 losses cause you have no chance on Sat)

You are truly obssessed with NCCU.  You need to seek some professional psychological help.

BTW you and your fat mammy can KMBA.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2019, 12:40:49 AM »
How many Eagles going to this game?  Not sure i I am going, they are calling for rain. 

You don’t let rain stop you, that’s what a rain suit is for.  I wore mine last week and of course it didn’t even sprinkle.

That said I’m NOT going because I have no idea of how parking is going to be.  In years past I’ve rode on buses over and didn’t have to be concerned.

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2019, 12:42:05 AM »

I won't be there for the same reason I didn't go to games in Durham. My health is not the best and it is getting worst. Also tickets are $45 for General Admission and $55 for reserved.

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2019, 12:45:24 AM »

You don’t let rain stop you, that’s what a rain suit is for.  I wore mine last week and of course it didn’t even sprinkle.

That said I’m NOT going because I have no idea of how parking is going to be.  In years past I’ve rode on buses over and didn’t have to be concerned.

I was told tonight that a&t has shuttle carts to take from the parking deck and various lots over to the stadium. 

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2019, 06:56:13 AM »

I won't be there for the same reason I didn't go to games in Durham. My health is not the best and it is getting worst. Also tickets are $45 for General Admission and $55 for reserved.

Been praying for you, bro. 

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2019, 07:57:41 AM »

Slope will be fine.  All he has to do is stop dwelling on the present and focus on the future when he's a lot healthier.  He's forgotten he's too mean and ornery to be down long.  It wouldn't hurt if he lost a person.   

Don't be surprised to see Slope buck dancing in Norfolk when his Eagles win another championship.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2019, 10:04:39 AM »
During the season Trei (Colon Lee) Oliver said that we have 37 true freshmen and only 6 seniors on the team.  THAT IS A YOUNG TEAM.  The O-line needs a lot of help with run blocking.  In the Morgan State game we ran for 300+ yards. We were average or below in the other games. The pass blocking was pretty good most of the season.  RICHARD had some great passing games.

RB - Jamal Currie-Elliott re-injured himself and did not get to play until homecoming.  It was decided that he not play anymore this season.

Our discipline issues started back when Mose Rison was head coach. Those problems have stayed in Durham no matter who is head coach.

I personally say it's been downhill since that unsportsmanlike penalty with the helmet

You say a lot of dumb and stupid things but this tops them all.  Going to Ben L. Smith High School and a&t really makes you ignorant.

Bwhahaa, NCCU is trending down and it's been going since the season after the helmet incident. Jay Z said it best, MEN LIE , WOMEN LIE , NUMBERS DON'T

NCCU Records

2014 7-4
2015 8-3
2016 9-3

After the Helmet incident

2017 7-4
2018 5-6
2019 4-8   ( 8 losses cause you have no chance on Sat)

You are truly obssessed with NCCU.  You need to seek some professional psychological help.

BTW you and your fat mammy can KMBA.

Bwhahaha

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2019, 11:35:27 AM »

I was told tonight that a&t has shuttle carts to take from the parking deck and various lots over to the stadium. 

good to know but when you don't know the lay of the land those carts aren't going to help me.  I'm not interested in getting there 2 hours before game time.  I'll watch it on the 'net

Offline Eagle Banker

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Heritage First Credit Union
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2019, 01:39:27 PM »
I won’t be attending the game this weekend.
North Carolina Central University, Eagle Pride Amplified!!!!

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2019, 02:29:18 PM »
Dang where is the support lol

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2019, 07:47:07 PM »

Thanks WileE.  It is getting harder and harder for me to walk.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Onnidan

Support the Fan Forum

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support.

The pandemic has financial consequences, especially for Black-owned businesses. Ad revenue is shrinking so we are asking you directly for your financial support. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan or process your donation through Square