News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: NCCU Dog’d Out  (Read 4510 times)

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
Re: NCCU Dog’d Out
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2019, 07:49:08 PM »
Best of luck to you Sloping.
The Answer

Offline aggieman70

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2019, 07:54:38 PM »
Are your guys doing the ring display during the coin toss this year ?

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2019, 08:02:45 PM »
I wish they would
The Answer

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2019, 08:20:39 PM »
I wish they would

You would be in the stands cursing.  Let’s not think you would be doing anything else.

Unless you want to lead the 6pm Gr’boro evening news.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2019, 10:03:42 PM »
All of you, looking for an excuse, stay home.   I will be there and cheering for my Eagles come rain or come shine.   All this talk about our downfall is BS.   Cycles teams invariably go through from time to time is visiting Durham.  We haven't stooped to level of Lee Fobbs teams in Greensboro that  surely you Aggies understand , IT HAPPENS   How do I feel?   EXCITED we have the leadership and caring for our program in coaches and recruits on a young team replete with the enthusiasm exemplified by the  fight they wear on their chest for all four quarters without hanging heads tell me so and  I BELIEVE we are on the cusp  of building  a  team at every position.  If players are too hurt to ever suit up and break a sweat,        :shrug:   help will be on the way.  If they are hurt, THEY ARE HURT.   If they all heal and are ready next year we should have an exciting  season plus  additions .  This season really wasn't bad and about what was to be expected , with this coach having to rebuild and having an inexperienced freshman QB who I think did a darn good job, under the circumstances of adjusting to new speeds and routes, playbook etc and throw for 2k yds    :bow:.  We have tremendous injuries in our WR, OL,and RB"S. IT HAPPENS  Those injuried are very  talented.   We will be fine.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: The wounded knows what it takes to participate.  With rehabilitation with  Duke Sports  Medical Campus and conditioning  at the Walker - not worried. EXCITED!!! Stay tuned. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:37:12 AM by Thinkingaboutit »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2019, 05:42:43 AM »
That's a real fan.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2019, 08:19:37 AM »
All of you, looking for an excuse, stay home.   I will be there and cheering for my Eagles come rain or come shine.   All this talk about our downfall is BS.   Cycles teams invariably go through from time to time. is in Durham.  We haven't stooped as bad as the Lee Fobbs teams in Greensboro but surely you Aggies understand , IT HAPPENS   How do I feel?   This too  will pass with the enthusiasm exemplified and fight these young men wear on their chest tell me so and  I BELIEVE we are on the cusp  of building another team at every position.  If players are too hurt to ever suit up and break a sweat,        :shrug:   you have to bring in help able to get it done .  If they are hurt, THEY ARE HURT.   If they all heal and are ready next year we should have an exciting  season.  This season wasn't bad and about what I expected, with this coach having to rebuild and having an inexperienced freshman QB who I think did a darn good job, under the circumstances of adjusting to new speeds and routes, playbook etc and throw for 2k yds    :bow:.  We have tremendous injuries in our WR, OL,and RB"S. IT HAPPENS  We will be fine.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said!  :clap:

Offline SSUTigerFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2019, 09:30:36 AM »
God bless you Slope.  I was the same way at SSU homecoming.  I can barely walk. I did not see a shuttle and the golf carts were full of those sorry a-- Albany Ram folk.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2019, 11:11:10 AM »
God bless you Slope.  I was the same way at SSU homecoming.  I can barely walk. I did not see a shuttle and the golf carts were full of those sorry a-- Albany Ram folk.

Why don't you have your own cart? 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline SSUTigerFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2019, 08:02:17 AM »
I live miles away from Savannah.  I don't need one to get to my drive way and car.  It is just once a year to the stadium, which is a good distance.

I have premium parking at the stadium.  On homecoming you cannot park at the stadium nor can you bring a cart.  No type of vehicle allowed.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule