News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: BOWIE STATE's FIRST STEP IN THE QUEST FOR A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  (Read 903 times)

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: BOWIE STATE's FIRST STEP IN THE QUEST FOR A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2019, 05:51:10 PM »
Great season Bulldogs. As always, learn from the defeat. I know y'all will be in the mix next year too.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2019, 07:45:14 PM »
Great montage of videos there big brotha CIAA-Fan. :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:

WANTED TO PUT TOGETHER SOME ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE FALL AND WINTER.  NOT MUCH OF A B-BALL FAN.  :shrug:

Dang dude. :lol: Give hoop a chance.  :lol:

I know you said you weren't good at it. But hey, it's indoors, it;s warm inside, got a lot of action, and we win a lil' more than we lose.

I am guessing you weren't that excited when we won the CIAA in 2003, 2013 or 2017, or when we got into the NCAA's in those other years?
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2019, 08:22:56 AM »

WANTED TO PUT TOGETHER SOME ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE FALL AND WINTER.  NOT MUCH OF A B-BALL FAN.  :shrug:

I know you said you weren't good at it. But hey, it's indoors, it;s warm inside, got a lot of action, and we win a lil' more than we lose.

I am guessing you weren't that excited when we won the CIAA in 2003, 2013 or 2017, or when we got into the NCAA's in those other years?

I DON'T LIKE RUGBY OR BADMITTEN EITHER.  B-BALL IS WELL ..... OK.  I JUST DON'T GET OVERLY EXCITED ABOUT IT.  YES, I'M ALWAYS GLAD WHEN BOWIE WINS, I JUST DON'T LIVE AND DIE WITH B-BALL LIKE THE GREATEST GAME ON EARTH...FOOTBALL.
ROCKET CITY GUN CLUB --> https://www.rcgc.online
UNION HILL PRIMITIVE BAPTIST CHIRCH --> https://www.facebook.com/uhpbc/

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2019, 10:14:03 AM »

I DON'T LIKE RUGBY OR BADMITTEN EITHER.  B-BALL IS WELL ..... OK.  I JUST DON'T GET OVERLY EXCITED ABOUT IT.  YES, I'M ALWAYS GLAD WHEN BOWIE WINS, I JUST DON'T LIVE AND DIE WITH B-BALL LIKE THE GREATEST GAME ON EARTH...FOOTBALL.

Rugby is too tough for you.  It takes a man to play Rugby.

Badminton.  That's different. That darn birdie ain't no joke. 
If the person on the other side knows how to hit it they will make you look real bad. 

I will watch it.  Even though it brings back nightmares.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule