News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Benedict students prepare for Trump, Democratic presidential candidates visit  (Read 95 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/2019/10/22/benedict-college-columbia-sc-students-prepare-president-trump-democratic-candidates-visit-campus/4051706002/

:vomit:

Well Obama went there and trump was not to be outdone.  I'm sure the students will be briefed on decorum but I wonder how many will disobey?  :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Event is being HELD at Benedict; not sponsored by them.

Very likely that very few students will get tickets to attend.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Event is being HELD at Benedict; not sponsored by them.

Very likely that very few students will get tickets to attend.

O0
Good point

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
WILL BE WATCHING THIS EVENT VERY CLOSELY.  :popcorn:
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Prolly will be a ultra Lilly White affair....

What would be hilarious is to get some folks to attend and randomly yet in a very organized manner, walk out during his speech....that would drive his stupid arse crazy. If groups of 10-20 from random places in the audience got up and walked out with saying a word....can you imagine the look on his face if this happened....

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
 :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Prolly will be a ultra Lilly White affair....

What would be hilarious is to get some folks to attend and randomly yet in a very organized manner, walk out during his speech....that would drive his stupid arse crazy. If groups of 10-20 from random places in the audience got up and walked out with saying a word....can you imagine the look on his face if this happened....

Yes, great!!!

How about having "IMPEACH" T-shirts under other shirts and removing the top shirt before standing up? 

One by one so the cameras can follow each one.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
In JT's post in the General comments section students will be in attendance per President Clark-Artis.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News