News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...  (Read 78 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...
« on: October 22, 2019, 01:37:38 PM »
A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...      :read: :read: :read:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/us/california-mother-warning-white-supremacists-soh/index.html

Los Angeles (CNN)Joanna Schroeder has a warning for parents of teen and tween white boys: If you don't pay attention to their online lives, the white supremacists will.

"They've studied the way that our young men interact online, and they have looked at what these boys need," she said. "And they have learned how to fill those needs in order to entice them into propaganda."
That's what she found when she asked her own teenager if they could go through some of his social media together.
"He was scrolling quickly, really quickly," she said. "It was so fast, and he slowed down, and I saw an image of Hitler and I stopped him, and I said, 'Wait, is that Hitler?'"
It was. A meme depicting Hitler and implying a time traveler would have tipped him off about the future to keep him alive had popped into the boy's Instagram suggestions.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 04:48:52 PM »
Olds, I hope you read this.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 06:42:26 PM »
Olds, I hope you read this.

Shhhhiiiiiiddddddddd,,,,,he the bot......damn commie arsed Ruskie.....

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News