News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: NCCU 10, BYE 21 at the half.  (Read 876 times)

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
Re: NCCU 10, BYE 21 at the half.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2019, 09:22:02 AM »
:lol:

You were cocky, confident, and smelling yourself in 2014, 2015, and ESPECIALLY in 2016 and what happened?  You know it’s coming.

NCCU had 41 total yards of offense last year. Trust me it's gonna be just as bad this year. Honestly you guys are 2 years away. Mack left the cupboard bare

You have to be one of the most unknowledgeable and ignorant person to post on this board.  Jerry Mack had outstanding recruiting classes all 4 years he was at NCCU.  Trei has come in and recruited 37 outstanding freshmen.  Some of them have moved out seniors that were starters last year.  Meet us on November 23, 2019 at Lindsay and Sullivan Streets at 1:00 PM.

So where are all this great recruits then. Clearly you went 5-6 last year. All those kids were Jerry Mack recruits. Outstanding recruiting tho right.

If you have seniors getting beat by freshman, how good were those players that Mack recruited. You just proved my argument.   

Meet us on November 23, 2019 at Lindsay and Sullivan Streets at 1:00 PM.  :lol: :lol: . It's no need for NCCU to show up, game will be over by 2 no later than 230.

Online The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2019, 09:55:21 AM »
You all want to flock together after we drop a game. Well, if my memory serves me correctly, we let FAMU off the hook last year and still were HBCU National Champs.
The Answer

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2019, 09:58:12 AM »
Oh. There you are!!!

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2019, 02:55:11 PM »
You all want to flock together after we drop a game. Well, if my memory serves me correctly, we let FAMU off the hook last year and still were HBCU National Champs.

Right now ya'll can't smell that Championship. FAMU has proven they are better.... again. So get off that horse and eat some Gravy Train and sit your arsssse down. We have a new HBCU football God.  :lol:

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2019, 03:56:03 PM »

Right now ya'll can't smell that Championship. FAMU has proven they are better.... again. So get off that horse and eat some Gravy Train and sit your arsssse down. We have a new HBCU football God.  :lol:

FAMU is on probation and thus ineligible for the Celebration Bowl. We will still be HBCU champs and WSSU will be looking for yet another head coach

Offline BIG GRAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2019, 05:54:07 PM »

An aggie started this post...
NCCU 2014, 2015 & 2016 Football MEAC CHAMPS

Online The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2019, 06:04:22 PM »
Doesn’t mean y’all have to keep it going. The game is gone. We are off to another week.
The Answer

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2019, 09:41:44 PM »
 :lol:  These aggies are ready to end this thread that back fired on them. :lol: :lol: FAMU said "BYE!"  :snicker  Go Howard!   
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Online The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2019, 09:44:28 PM »
Carry on. We will still win the MEAC. Everyone gets up for us and crumble in other games.
The Answer

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2019, 09:49:21 PM »
Carry on. We will still win the MEAC. Everyone gets up for us and crumble in other games.

How you figure that? See ya in November. :nono2:  FAMU gave us some faith. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Online The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2019, 09:51:39 PM »
Learn to hold on to your coaches and keep your players from quitting. That’s where you should start first.
The Answer

Online Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2019, 12:00:08 AM »
You still hurtin’ aren’t you?

Just remember 2014, 2015, 2016.  You were smelling yourself and what happened?

It gonna happen again.

BCU and SCSU gonna hang a L around your necks.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 12:05:37 AM by Maroon and Gray »

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2019, 09:00:55 AM »

FAMU is on probation and thus ineligible for the Celebration Bowl. We will still be HBCU champs and WSSU will be looking for yet another head coach

So what could, probably be the best team in the MEAC, can't win the championship? How would you feel knowing you're not the best team but still wearing a ring? But hey, BC and SCSU will smell the blood in the water.  :lol:

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2019, 10:08:00 AM »

We win out and we go to Celebration Bowl, very simple

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2019, 10:09:45 AM »

So what could, probably be the best team in the MEAC, can't win the championship? How would you feel knowing you're not the best team but still wearing a ring? But hey, BC and SCSU will smell the blood in the water.  :lol:

Sure they will. We were in the exact same situation last year and boom, still made it.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News