News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate  (Read 462 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Had never heard of her until she decided she needed to meet with Assad. Just because one has served in the military does not stop them from being a nut. She reminds me of the nut from Alaska...

The same Assad who defeated ISIS, and is coming to the aid of the Kurds who were abandoned by the US military?
They were not abandoned by the military.  ::) I doubt if you could find 5 generals who thought it was wise to pull out.  This is all because of trump who is smarter than all his generals.!!

Trump's primary role as President of the United States of America is "COMMANDER IN-CHIEF"

So yes, the Military DID abandon them as the head of the military told them to not only stand down as his allies were assaulted by Turkish forces, but he even pulled them out so that Turkey could have an easier go at an attempted genocide. Thank god Assad was there to slow them down before this ceasefire.

People act like Tulsi meeting Assad is worse than her serving in congress for a potential war criminal.

Those "Generals" could have rejected his commands if they felt so strongly about not abandoning allies. As we learned during the Nuremberg Trials. "I was just following orders" is not a valid excuse.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Get real, military leaders RARELY reject orders, they are trained to take commands and follow orders.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Spartanette

• Veteran
    • View Profile
My question is when did HRC say she was talking about Tulsi Gabbard? A hit dog will holler and Gabbard has never denied being a Russian asset.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Had never heard of her until she decided she needed to meet with Assad. Just because one has served in the military does not stop them from being a nut. She reminds me of the nut from Alaska...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
HRC just said there was a Russian asset in the democratic campaign.  Tulsi then came out of the blue and said "they are talking about me". SHE NEVER DENIED SHE WAS A RUSSIAN ASSET.

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 >:(..........yeah, I’ve made my views known extensively about this Tulsi gal. Did not like the way she came at Kamala Harris. That shyt wasn’t cool at all with me.

So I certainly agree with the comments posted by GK, bluedog and others^^^. Who the hell does this bytch think she is responding to Hillary Clinton like that?  >:( HRC is a former First Lady, NY US Senator, and Secretary of State. She deserves respect from this silly woman. Yeah, Secretary Clinton leveled a SERIOUS allegation. But this gal should have displayed more class than she did responding to HRC.

Btw, has Tulsi EVER polled anything higher than 2% on ANYONE’s poll? She’s a FRINGE candidate trying to make some noise, and Mrs. Clinton is probably right about her.

GTFOHWTBS!!!

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
>:(..........yeah, I’ve made my views known extensively about this Tulsi gal. Did not like the way she came at Kamala Harris. That shyt wasn’t cool at all with me.

So I certainly agree with the comments posted by GK, bluedog and others^^^. Who the hell does this bytch think she is responding to Hillary Clinton like that?  >:( HRC is a former First Lady, NY US Senator, and Secretary of State. She deserves respect from this silly woman. Yeah, Secretary Clinton leveled a SERIOUS allegation. But this gal should have displayed more class than she did responding to HRC.

Btw, has Tulsi EVER polled anything higher than 2% on ANYONE’s poll? She’s a FRINGE candidate trying to make some noise, and Mrs. Clinton is probably right about her.

GTFOHWTBS!!!
Notice in every response that she gave. She hasn't once denied it.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

The same Assad who defeated ISIS, and is coming to the aid of the Kurds who were abandoned by the US military?
They were not abandoned by the military.  ::) I doubt if you could find 5 generals who thought it was wise to pull out.  This is all because of trump who is smarter than all his generals.!!

Trump's primary role as President of the United States of America is "COMMANDER IN-CHIEF"

So yes, the Military DID abandon them as the head of the military told them to not only stand down as his allies were assaulted by Turkish forces, but he even pulled them out so that Turkey could have an easier go at an attempted genocide. Thank god Assad was there to slow them down before this ceasefire.

People act like Tulsi meeting Assad is worse than her serving in congress for a potential war criminal.

Those "Generals" could have rejected his commands if they felt so strongly about not abandoning allies. As we learned during the Nuremberg Trials. "I was just following orders" is not a valid excuse.
What military have you serve in?????  Certainly not the US Military because as long as an order is lawful you must obey it otherwise you could be punished. ::) Using your logic I guess the US abandoned the Kurds. ::) But since you only played Army with sticks I guess I should have ignored your BS comment.  Are you really this ignorant or do you just play ignorant on Onnidan????  Please wait until there is a thread on soccer before you comment because you are about as ignorant about the military as trump is.  ::)

Uniformed Code of Military Justice

What is the punishment for disobeying orders in the military?
(2) Willfully disobeying a lawful order of superior commissioned officer. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 5 years. (3) In time of war. Death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile

Facebook has shut down hundreds of FAKE accounts set up by Russians posing as Americans.  One is supposedly a Black guy in Michigan who posts negative stuff about Biden.  Many or most are pro-#ErraticTrump.
See Rachel Maddow Show for tonight.

Time will tell, but it is quite likely that the VERY FIRST anti-Kamala post by Neymar (he would not be aware) will turn out to have Russian BOT origins...

We'll see.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
WASHINGTON — Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s former chief strategist, is impressed with her political talent. Richard B. Spencer, the white nationalist leader, says he could vote for her. Former Representative Ron Paul praises her “libertarian instincts,” while Franklin Graham, the influential evangelist, finds her “refreshing.”

And far-right conspiracy theorists like Mike Cernovich see a certain MAGA sais quoi.

“She’s got a good energy, a good vibe. You feel like this is just a serious person,” Mr. Cernovich said. “She seems very Trumpian.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard.html

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Story about Facebook and Russians...

Facebook: Russian trolls are back. And they're here to meddle with 2020

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/21/tech/russia-instagram-accounts-2020-election/index.html

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

Facebook has shut down hundreds of FAKE accounts set up by Russians posing as Americans.  One is supposedly a Black guy in Michigan who posts negative stuff about Biden.  Many or most are pro-#ErraticTrump.
See Rachel Maddow Show for tonight.

Time will tell, but it is quite likely that the VERY FIRST anti-Kamala post by Neymar (he would not be aware) will turn out to have Russian BOT origins...

We'll see.

O0

When have I ever posted facebook news on here?

That is such a Hillary-esque move. Everybody who disagrees with me is a russian.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

When have I ever posted facebook news on here?

That is such a Hillary-esque move. Everybody who disagrees with me is a russian.

RIF = reading is fundamental.

I said, first of all, you would not have been unaware and, secondly, the ORIGINS (not the source) might turn out to be Russians.  You sound very defensive.

For example, I liked - although I did not use - the coined word, "Blacktivist," only to later find out it was a Russian "front."

Do you comprehend?

You dredged up an old, old clip of her enjoying a piece of music and criticized her for trying to get votes that way - when it predated the campaign by a bunch.

So,...
Aside from the nonsensicality of the whole thing and it being a silly cheap shot and not raising a single policy issue,...How do you know the origins of that?

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News