News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate  (Read 320 times)

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asserted that the Russians are attempting to undermine the 2020 election by backing Representative Tulsi Gabbard (D., Hawaii) as a third-party candidate, stating “she’s the favorite of the Russians.”

Appearing on Obama campaign manager David Plouffe’s podcast, Clinton made a number of claims regarding Russian meddling in U.S. elections, including that Gabbard’s substantial social-media support relies on Russian bots. Gabbard was the most-searched candidate after the first and second Democratic

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-claims-russians-grooming-154857046.html?.tsrc=fauxdal

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
It seems feasible, but is there clear evidence for these claims?

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

O0
They played that same song when she tried to warn people about the Orange Orangutan. It's like folks completely forgot that she was Secretary of State.  She knows isht!  Top secret isht!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

O0
They played that same song when she tried to warn people about the Orange Orangutan. It's like folks completely forgot that she was Secretary of State.  She knows isht!  Top secret isht!

Definitely knows the players... :nod:

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I noticed how Gabbard went after Harris on her record as a prosecutor but not Biden on the Crime Bill.

I have not followed every minutes of each debate but do not remember Gabbard going after Biden.

www.cnn.com/2019/08/01/politics/tulsi-gabbard-kamala-harris-debate/index.html

www.facebook.com/TheView/videos/rep-tulsi-gabbard-on-kamala-harris-attacks-on-biden/370487567003071/

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 12:42:46 PM by EB »

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I suspect she is correct.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I suspect she is correct.

I do too, BUT I agree with Van Jones who said that IF you have evidence,... PRESENT IT!

If not, it is, as Jones said IRRESPONSIBLE to throw around unsubstantiated charges (a la Olds..t's red-baiting hero, Joe McCarthy).

IF HRC was sincerely interested in revealing this, she would have been better off "tipping off" an investigative reporter who could track down leads and write an article or do a TV segment.

I believe Van Jones put his finger on it when he said 'bad blood' goes back to 2016 when Gabbard (highly regarded 'rising start' and a valued potential surrogate for HRC) jumped ship and endorsed Bernie Sanders. VOILA!!!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Van Jones, like Gabbard, has very little credibility with me.

Teeny and Little

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

OK, but did Gabbard quit the DNC and endorse Bernie?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-sanders-gabbard/congresswoman-quits-democratic-national-committee-endorses-bernie-sanders-idUSMTZSAPEC2S9JDNKG

My recollection is that her resignation from the DNC was partially in the context of complaints - which were at LEAST partially true - that the DNC was favoring Clinton over Bernie.

Wouldn't that provide some motive for bitterness on HRC's part?

No matter how either of us feel about the players, seems IMO that HRC does have an axe to grind.

My two cents...

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

OK, but did Gabbard quit the DNC and endorse Bernie?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-sanders-gabbard/congresswoman-quits-democratic-national-committee-endorses-bernie-sanders-idUSMTZSAPEC2S9JDNKG

My recollection is that her resignation from the DNC was partially in the context of complaints - which were at LEAST partially true - that the DNC was favoring Clinton over Bernie.

Wouldn't that provide some motive for bitterness on HRC's part?

No matter how either of us feel about the players, seems IMO that HRC does have an axe to grind.

My two cents...

O0
I'm really trying understand why you think Hillary would have an axe to grind with her because of that. It's not like she's the only one that did it and she sure as heck doesn't carry any political clout. So what's her relevancy to warrant so much attention from a political power such as a Hillary Clinton?

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Had never heard of her until she decided she needed to meet with Assad. Just because one has served in the military does not stop them from being a nut. She reminds me of the nut from Alaska...

Teeny and Little

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Had never heard of her until she decided she needed to meet with Assad. Just because one has served in the military does not stop them from being a nut. She reminds me of the nut from Alaska...
Exactly! Generally speaking most traitors served.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

The same Assad who defeated ISIS, and is coming to the aid of the Kurds who were abandoned by the US military?

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

The same Assad who defeated ISIS, and is coming to the aid of the Kurds who were abandoned by the US military?
They were not abandoned by the military.  ::) I doubt if you could find 5 generals who thought it was wise to pull out.  This is all because of trump who is smarter than all his generals.!!
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News