News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: FAMU v. NCAT  (Read 2691 times)

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: FAMU v. NCAT
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2019, 01:07:35 PM »
:lol: :lol:^^^Professor^^^the very first clause of your last post was negated by the last two sentences. You stated you were “done with it,” but then proceeded to take a shot at my yard at the end of your post.

But, seriously, you’re “partially” right about one thing you stated. I did not label the university as “thugs,” but DID use that pejorative to describe your ballers. And perhaps even THAT wasn’t cool. So I’ll retract that comment.

But, hey, look forward to attending my first GHOE. I even look forward to my first visit to Greensboro. I’m sure it’s a lovely community.  ;)

Anyway, I REALLY AM done with this thread. And that holds even if someone wants to come for me or anything else Orange and Green. At least it can be said that this contretemps provided a spark to the somewhat languid pace of the Sports page.

Look forward to engaging you in the Politics page, Big Professor. Unlike our exchange here, there you will likely find mostly concurrence on the issues we raise hell about in that forum.  :)

Umm, Strike....really....you gonna call a truce now....after getting the whole damn Aggie Nation worked up and lathered...all foamed at the mouth like they got a bad case of rabies.......you then announce you're showing up for GHOE in the future.....

Man, I knew you had a huge....and I mean HUGE set of stones bruh....but damned if that aint bout the most peculiar thing I've ever seen play out in my 15 yr existence on this hallowed board......

You spent since Sunday evening going all in on the Aggie Nation.....and now, all of a sudden, you whip out the white flag....and then proclaim to see them @ GHOE....Bruh, they got your damn IP address splattered all across that campus in Greensboro....bruh, you a marked man and may need the protection of some Rams from WSSU just to go in Walmart down there......them Aggies gonna tear you limb from limb down there......

Man, your nuts so big they drag the damn ground when you walk.....talking you gonna show up for GHOE.....after this thread.....damn, you should go do stand up....you effin hilarious.....

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2019, 01:12:37 PM »
 :lol: :lol:@Alum^^^......

:-X

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2019, 02:25:44 PM »
But, hey, look forward to attending my first GHOE. I even look forward to my first visit to Greensboro. I’m sure it’s a lovely community.

Strike bruh, I've been to Greensboro and that campus, and believe me, it's not a destination that I'm clamoring to return to. I have a brother-in-law that lives there and let's just say that I take a pass to go and visit.  :nono2: :no:

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2019, 03:07:56 PM »
   :o :lol:@soflo^^^^

:-X

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2019, 03:23:30 PM »
I see we have two Rattlers that are really smelling themselves. Both of y'all need to stop immediately and apologize for being so rude.  :police:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2019, 04:45:46 PM »
I see we have two Rattlers that are really smelling themselves. Both of y'all need to stop immediately and apologize for being so rude.  :police:

No. What you see is what happens when you come for a Rattler. Don't...  :nono2:

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2019, 04:52:12 PM »

No. What you see is what happens when you come for a Rattler. Don't...  :nono2:

You bruthas are cranky , I’m gonna leave y’all alone and go pick on Old Sport.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2019, 05:30:36 PM »
???........ok, I’m breaking my pledge cuz mofos won’t leave me alone. Besides, it’s been a long time since I can enter the sports page and have something to talk about.  ;D

Now CU, you one of my absolute favorite posters on this board, but when you join those Puppies in coming after my boy, soflo, you can’t expect a brutha to sit quietly while soflo is getting “mauled” defending the Rattler brand and all.

A&T has had a pretty good10-year run in football, and I applaud them for that. But mofos need to be occasionally reminded who is Boss, not only in Meac, but BCF generally.

You’re an honest dude, and admitted that you were pulling for the canines in the game last Sunday. Ok, cool, you’ve got your reasons for that choice. It could be you were turned down for admission, or some Rattler took your woman back in the day, who knows?  :shrug: But when mofos come after the orange and green, a brutha loses all sense of civility and propriety, and go straight up “Nashville street” on a mofo.

But it’s time for you and the pups to concentrate on the upcoming “alleged” GHOE. And since the opponent is General Howard’s school, I guess y’all will take out your frustrations on them. Especially now that Cam’s lil brother is no longer under center, having decided to “take his talents” elsewhere.  ::)

Oh, well, love ALL the peeps on this board. That is “All” save 2-3 notorious suspects.

Other than that..........we’ze cool.  :hugs:

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2019, 05:51:29 PM »
Ok, I’m going back to timeout.  :-X

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2019, 06:37:48 PM »
???........ok, I’m breaking my pledge cuz mofos won’t leave me alone. Besides, it’s been a long time since I can enter the sports page and have something to talk about.  ;D

Now CU, you one of my absolute favorite posters on this board, but when you join those Puppies in coming after my boy, soflo, you can’t expect a brutha to sit quietly while soflo is getting “mauled” defending the Rattler brand and all.

A&T has had a pretty good10-year run in football, and I applaud them for that. But mofos need to be occasionally reminded who is Boss, not only in Meac, but BCF generally.

You’re an honest dude, and admitted that you were pulling for the canines in the game last Sunday. Ok, cool, you’ve got your reasons for that choice. It could be you were turned down for admission, or some Rattler took your woman back in the day, who knows?  :shrug: But when mofos come after the orange and green, a brutha loses all sense of civility and propriety, and go straight up “Nashville street” on a mofo.

But it’s time for you and the pups to concentrate on the upcoming “alleged” GHOE. And since the opponent is General Howard’s school, I guess y’all will take out your frustrations on them. Especially now that Cam’s lil brother is no longer under center, having decided to “take his talents” elsewhere.  ::)

Oh, well, love ALL the peeps on this board. That is “All” save 2-3 notorious suspects.

Other than that..........we’ze cool.  :hugs:

:snicker

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2019, 07:04:41 PM »
 :lol: :lol:^^^bruh, Alum, you are stone out of yo freaking mind. You stooopid bruh.   :lol:

Dude, you had no way of knowing it, but your humble poster is a HUGE Isaac Hayes fan. And this cut^^^^is one of my favorites. I guess the title is apropos, so I can’t get mad at you, Big homie.

And you KNOW you’ve put me in a box, because I have TREMENDOUS respect for Professor Washington, and can’t get mad at one of his pupils.

Say, Alum, I might wanna listen to that cut when I get home. Suggest 2-3 vinos that would compliment the vibes.   ;D

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2019, 08:57:12 AM »
^^^This has been an exciting thread one I thoroughly enjoyed. Also Strike thanks for your "TREMENDOUS respect for Professor Washington". :nod:
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2019, 09:16:56 AM »
rattlers need to let it go. After all you guys have much bigger issues to be concerned about these days.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2019, 10:13:20 AM »
rattlers need to let it go. After all you guys have much bigger issues to be concerned about these days.
:no:.........WE need to let it go, but you still trying to throw shade.  Yeah, ok, bruh.

Blessings on your day, blackman!  :)

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2019, 10:50:51 AM »
^^^This has been an exciting thread one I thoroughly enjoyed. Also Strike thanks for your "TREMENDOUS respect for Professor Washington". :nod:
lew........appreciate the kind words.

Yeah, my respect for Booker T. Washington is sincere and profound. He was a man of tremendous accomplishments. And, by far, the most influential black man in this country in the dawning years of the 20th century.

I consider myself a mini-BTW scholar. And one of the absolute highlights in my life occurred around 10 years or so ago, when I was given a personal tour of “Oak Bluffs,” Prof. Washington’s home that is now a museum and situated on the Tuskegee yard......TRULY inspiring.  :clap:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News