News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: FAMU v. NCAT  (Read 2761 times)

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: FAMU v. NCAT
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2019, 10:55:12 AM »
Where is my man Gordon Solie when I need him....

We got a Pier Sixer going on here....mugs slanging folding chairs at each other, using brass knuckles and barbed wire....

FAMU are the Funk & Anderson Brothers

A&T are Wildfire Tommy Rich, Ric Flair, Sting, Lex Luger & Harley Race

:popcorn:

Da hell with that lil box....I want the one Mike was eating in Thriller....

:lmao:

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2019, 11:01:39 AM »
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 11:05:46 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2019, 11:06:01 AM »
 :lol:^^^so Alum you wanna piece of this too, Big homie? Naaaah, you don’t want any of this action. You got enough on your hands trying to explain to peeps why your Bungles have joined ranks with the Dolphins as the only two WINLESS teams in the NFL?  ;D

Don’t start no bullshyt with me today Alum......unless, of course, you’re planning to run down to your cellar to pop a bottle of one of your finest Merlots. A brutha could use a sip cuz these Pups - and their allies - are getting on a brutha’s nerves.   :lol:

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2019, 11:41:43 AM »
:lol:^^^so Alum you wanna piece of this too, Big homie? Naaaah, you don’t want any of this action. You got enough on your hands trying to explain to peeps why your Bungles have joined ranks with the Dolphins as the only two WINLESS teams in the NFL?  ;D

Don’t start no bullshyt with me today Alum......unless, of course, you’re planning to run down to your cellar to pop a bottle of one of your finest Merlots. A brutha could use a sip cuz these Pups - and their allies - are getting on a brutha’s nerves.   :lol:
Strike,,,,,

Man, I’m a lifelong Niners fan....I’m talking John Brodie at QB & Gene Washington at WR. They sucked whale arse back then....

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2019, 11:48:37 AM »
When will both quarterbacks be ready to play?

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2019, 11:53:04 AM »
???^^^WTF???

Alum, you were certainly rooting for the home team when Marv Lewis was head coach. So now you’re a Niners fan?  Whatever dude.  ::)

I’m wasting fire on you anyway. Need to conserve my energy and artillery for when these Puppies try to open another front. Plus we’re off topic bruh.

Bye Alum........... :lol:

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2019, 12:02:20 PM »
???^^^WTF???

Alum, you were certainly rooting for the home team when Marv Lewis was head coach. So now you’re a Niners fan?  Whatever dude.  ::)

I’m wasting fire on you anyway. Need to conserve my energy and artillery for when these Puppies try to open another front. Plus we’re off topic bruh.

Bye Alum........... :lol:

Will always support solid, quality brothers like Marvin. I freaking hate the ground Mike Brown walk on and the air he breathes. I get free tickets to all the games and refuse to give that bum a freaking penny of my money. I refuse to live in Hamilton County as they absorbed the tax increase to pay for that stadium. So bruh, I’m no fan of the Bungles. Ditto the Reds too as they unjustly fired Dusty Baker and ain’t won nothing since. Both teams can kiss my arse after I take a wet, sloppy crap and before I wipe....

I guess you know my feelings on that now, huh....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:43:26 PM by ‘87 Alum »

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2019, 12:05:23 PM »
When will both quarterbacks be ready to play?

Carter just had cramps. It looked like Stanley injured his arm or shoulder which I'm sure they will have to evaluate. Both QBs were balling and the back-ups gained valuable experience.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2019, 12:38:22 PM »
This gonna be a dog fight.. :nod:
As predicted...Congrats FAMU for coming out victorious.. ;D

Thank you. We...

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2019, 12:54:36 PM »
We must be that Team. No one else gets this type of attention after a game.
???......my dear sir, I just received information that the first game between FAMU and A&T was 1938. The schools have not played annually since that time, but have played for a total of 66 games. The overall record is 43-18-3, in favor of the Rattlers. And that does NOT include two W’s for the Rattlers that were vacated for NCAA sanctions.

So, NO!, you are NOT “that Team”. No doubt you and, perhaps, the majority of Aggies THINK that you are. But a few recent conference titles and national championships do not catapult you into being on FAMU’s level, one of, if not THE most celebrated team in ALL of BCF. You simply don’t have the glamour, sex appeal or cachet associated with FAMU.

You guys are delusional if you truly believe otherwise.  :crazy:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2019, 01:06:25 PM »

We got a Pier Sixer going on here....mugs slanging folding chairs at each other, using brass knuckles and barbed wire....

A&T are Wildfire Tommy Rich, Ric Flair, Sting, Lex Luger & Harley Race

Thanks for admitting A&T are the cool guys.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2019, 02:52:47 PM »

A&T are Wildfire Tommy Rich, Ric Flair, Sting, Lex Luger & Harley Race Dusty Rhodes

Fixed that for you.   ;D

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2019, 02:57:21 PM »
This game was ours until FAMU started their mess at the half.  They did it on purpose. You heir coach should be fined heavily for this.
The Answer

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2019, 03:16:43 PM »
???^^^wtf is an “heir coach”?

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2019, 04:33:57 PM »
A&T coach Sam Washington apologizes after Aggies involved in scuffle at Florida A&M

https://www.greensboro.com/sports/college/ncat/a-t-coach-sam-washington-apologizes-after-aggies-involved-in/article_671409e6-098c-54dd-a65c-4bd63138dfa8.html

GREENSBORO — A&T football coach Sam Washington apologized to the university community today in his first comments since a scuffle broke out between the Aggies and Florida A&M at halftime of their football game Sunday.

"First of all, I just want to apologize to everyone," Washington said at the football team's weekly news conference. "And I promise you we will get this taken care of, and it will never happen again."

The teams were involved in an altercation as they went to their locker rooms at halftime of the Rattlers' 34-31 overtime victory in Tallahassee, Fla. Every player on both teams received an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, and players who had received such penalties in the first half were ejected from the game.

"I was in the process of doing an interview," Florida A&M coach Willie Simmons said after the game, according to reporter Rory Sharrock of the Tallahassee Democrat. "We tried to hold our team. Of course with the configuration of the locker room and sideline, we wanted to make sure A&T crossed and got in before we sent our guys."

"You hate to see that kind of stuff. That's not what this game is about. To have players get ejected and a coach in the second half. If there was a damper on this game, it was that.

"We have to be more disciplined than that. That's not the brand we represent. I'm pretty sure Sam Washington would say the same thing about his team."

A&T lost Mac McCain, Elijah Bell and Stephen Davis Jr. for the second half, and Florida A&M assistant coach Ralph Street, Tim Williams, Andrew Davis and Jalen Brayboy also were tossed.

A&T is awaiting word from the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference regarding any further penalties or whether any of the three players would be required to miss playing time during the homecoming game against Howard on Saturday at BB&T Stadium.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News