News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: FAMU v. NCAT  (Read 3330 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: FAMU v. NCAT
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2019, 08:59:02 AM »
...since we are generally a very disciplined football team.

Ha!  ::) Not according to others here. :no: Discipline is not allowing your opponent get into your head and staying focused on the mission. Your players allowed the fans in the stands to take them completely out of the game. That's a no-no. :nono2:

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2019, 09:10:35 AM »
Yeah. What he said...

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1mnxezkgYDPKX
:clap:.........man, this was superb analysis. In lieu of what I’ve read and heard since the conclusion of the game, homeboy nailed it.

Good damn job.  :clap:

Btw, when did the A&T football program become so thugged out?    :(

Those aggies are always trying to fight us too.  Guess we will have to bring extra security to Greensboro next month.  Thanks Snakes!!! :clap:

Lol i guess you forgot your players trying to hurt Brandon Parker in his last game. Or the NCCU D Lineman who tried to fight the ref and then grabbed his crotch on the way out

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2019, 09:11:40 AM »

Ha!  ::) Not according to others here. :no: Discipline is not allowing your opponent get into your head and staying focused on the mission. Your players allowed the fans in the stands to take them completely out of the game. That's a no-no. :nono2:

Kinda what my statement said in it's entirety? Hopefully this was still a one off. We didn't get to be a perennial top 20 team and win 3 of 4 last BCF championships by playing undisciplined football.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2019, 09:14:58 AM »

First off , Great Game.

Now don't ever discuss treatment and respect again.

The pregame antics

Your D coordinator bumped into Coach Washington on purpose which was part of the reason the halftime drama kicked off.

Your student section throwing items at A&T players , which is why they wanted to come into the stands.

I have never heard N*##@ , motherF&^$#@! and take your coon@ss back to Greensboro in all my life. You don't have to believe me , the videos are out there.

I never want to hear about how FAMU was treated in 2018 again 

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2019, 09:17:05 AM »

Kinda what my statement said in it's entirety? Hopefully this was still a one off. We didn't get to be a perennial top 20 team and win 3 of 4 last BCF championships by playing undisciplined football.

This ain't going to get you there, either.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2019, 09:29:38 AM »

First off , Great Game.

Now don't ever discuss treatment and respect again. Then don't pull the bs y'all pulled last year in Greensboro.

The pregame antics No different than in Greensboro last year.

Your D coordinator bumped into Coach Washington on purpose which was part of the reason the halftime drama kicked off.  BS. Your players were allowed to go into the locker room first, then came back out to fight the FAMU players. If they had stayed their azzzes invite locker room, nothing would have happened.

Your student section throwing items at A&T players , which is why they wanted to come into the stands. Happened at A&T

I have never heard N*##@ , motherF&^$#@! and take your coon@ss back to Greensboro in all my life. You don't have to believe me , the videos are out there. Prove it. Post them.

I never want to hear about how FAMU was treated in 2018 again Then stop thugging your way through the conference. Ain't nobody scared of y'all.  :nono2:

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2019, 09:30:59 AM »
This gonna be a dog fight.. :nod:
As predicted...Congrats FAMU for coming out victorious.. ;D
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2019, 09:33:58 AM »
Great to see the passion about HBCU football. We have two really good teams. Now I'll sit back and watch the back and forth for a while.  :popcorn:

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2019, 09:50:18 AM »

First off , Great Game.

Now don't ever discuss treatment and respect again. Then don't pull the bs y'all pulled last year in Greensboro.

The pregame antics No different than in Greensboro last year.

Your D coordinator bumped into Coach Washington on purpose which was part of the reason the halftime drama kicked off.  BS. Your players were allowed to go into the locker room first, then came back out to fight the FAMU players. If they had stayed their azzzes invite locker room, nothing would have happened.

Your student section throwing items at A&T players , which is why they wanted to come into the stands. Happened at A&T

I have never heard N*##@ , motherF&^$#@! and take your coon@ss back to Greensboro in all my life. You don't have to believe me , the videos are out there. Prove it. Post them.

I never want to hear about how FAMU was treated in 2018 again Then stop thugging your way through the conference. Ain't nobody scared of y'all.  :nono2:

If you see your coach attacked , aren't you going to come out and defend him? Why do you think the FAMU DC was thrown out of the game?

How did A&T throw things at FAMU when our student section was no where near the FAMU fans.

]https://twitter.com/drewcozartt/status/1186046649438818309"]

Now we are thugs, we only have issue with you and NCCU. When Morgan beat us last year it was handshakes and both teams walked into the locker room together

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2019, 09:52:15 AM »

This ain't going to get you there, either.

Oh well I tried. You continue to focus on our transgressions but ignore FAMU had more people ejected? Aggies had 3 players ejected and FAMU had 3 players ejected plus assistant coach Ralph Street, someone who should be held to a higher standard than the players. 

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2019, 09:56:24 AM »
"The Truth"

Where are you? ::) ;D

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2019, 10:40:45 AM »
Great to see the passion about HBCU football. We have two really good teams. Now I'll sit back and watch the back and forth for a while.  :popcorn:
???.......sir, with all due respect, having involved yourself INTENSELY in this matter between FAMU and the school from Greensboro, it is PROFOUNDLY disingenuous for you to now say that you will remove yourself from the fray and watch from the sidelines.

Like many other non-Aggie peeps on this board, you were clearly disappointed by the final results from beautiful Bragg Stadium. Not only that, your exchanges with my brutha soflo concerning “game clock” issues suggested an animus toward FAMU. You kept insisting that Rattler officials had engaged in improper behavior with the game clock, even after soflo REPEATEDLY informed you that Meac officials controlled the clock.

Don’t know what might be behind the “perceived” animus, but the exchange you had with soflo at page 5 of this thread is especially illuminating. There you stated: Come on Soflo, you’re trippin. That’s what y’all are known for.  Your humble poster’s antennae was raised with use of the word “y’all,” as that word implicates me and every other Rattler.

Might you kindly explain what you meant by, “That’s what y’all are known for”? And might you further explain why you were CLEARLY disappointed with the final results of the game?

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2019, 10:43:01 AM »
We must be that Team. No one else gets this type of attention after a game.
The Answer

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2019, 10:49:45 AM »
We must be that Team. No one else gets this type of attention after a game.

Yep

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2019, 10:54:16 AM »
???.......sir, with all due respect, having involved yourself INTENSELY in this matter between FAMU and the school from Greensboro, it is PROFOUNDLY disingenuous for you to now say that you will remove yourself from the fray and watch from the sidelines.

Like many other non-Aggie peeps on this board, you were clearly disappointed by the final results from beautiful Bragg Stadium. Not only that, your exchanges with my brutha soflo concerning “game clock” issues suggested an animus toward FAMU. You kept insisting that Rattler officials had engaged in improper behavior with the game clock, even after soflo REPEATEDLY informed you that Meac officials controlled the clock.

Don’t know what might be behind the “perceived” animus, but the exchange you had with soflo at page 5 of this thread is especially illuminating. There you stated: Come on Soflo, you’re trippin. That’s what y’all are known for.  Your humble poster’s antennae was raised with use of the word “y’all,” as that word implicates me and every other Rattler.

Might you kindly explain what you meant by, “That’s what y’all are known for”? And might you further explain why you were CLEARLY disappointed with the final results of the game?

Big Bro, I'm just stirring the pot having fun. You know how I do sometimes. You are correct I did want the Aggies to win. The Aggies and the Lincoln Lions are my adopted teams. With that being said, I was really impressed with FAMU and wish they could participate in the postseason.

But y'all do need to get that clock fixed.  :kisses:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News