News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: FAMU v. NCAT  (Read 2763 times)

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: FAMU v. NCAT
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2019, 09:20:51 PM »
Yeah. What he said...

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1mnxezkgYDPKX
:clap:.........man, this was superb analysis. In lieu of what I’ve read and heard since the conclusion of the game, homeboy nailed it.

Good damn job.  :clap:

Btw, when did the A&T football program become so thugged out?    :(
They always been that way.  Part of their MO.

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2019, 09:25:09 PM »
Real comment for FAMU PEEPS. I watched the game and y’all do have some funny business with the clock.  :nono2:
???.........et tu CU?   :no:

Offline SSUTigerFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2019, 09:39:24 PM »
Serious clock management concerns against opponents.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 11:21:14 PM by SSUTigerFan »

Online JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2019, 10:12:32 PM »
Final Stats

NCAT   FAMU
1st downs   28   17
Rush yards   180   76
Pass yards   316   269
Total offense   496   345
Penalties   10-87   8-61
Turnovers   1   1

Online JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2019, 10:27:13 PM »
A&T loses at Florida A&M; seven, including Rattlers coach, ejected after halftime fight

By Jeff Mills jeff.mills@greensboro.com

https://www.greensboro.com/sports/college/ncat/a-t-loses-at-florida-a-m-seven-including-rattlers/article_392ebc6f-737a-5d61-940b-6b03781ef7a8.html

Online Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2019, 11:01:32 PM »
Final Stats

NCAT   FAMU
1st downs   28   17
Rush yards   180   76
Pass yards   316   269
Penalties   10-87   8-61
Turnovers   1   1

Looking for comfort in the stats?

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2019, 05:50:16 AM »
Real comment for FAMU PEEPS. I watched the game and y’all do have some funny business with the clock.  :nono2:

::) :nono2: The clock, downs, and yards to go are kept by the MEAC officials if you knew anything. Go beef with them. They did everything they could to give A&T that game trying not to be obvious, including the winning touchdown they called for review.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:52:59 AM by soflorattler »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2019, 05:51:53 AM »
Serious clock management concerns against opponents.

::) Ditto to you what I told CU...

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2019, 05:58:05 AM »
::) Only a knucklehead would not understand why the game time is being moved. At least our lockrroom won't be flooded and will have lights. And your team will be treated with respect by our staff unlike last year in Greensboro.

then the "knucklehead" must be you!!  cuz you're the one who accused a&t of "punking out" because of the rain, when all along its famu who is "punking out"!  we ain't scared of no rain.  heck, we "prefer" to play in the rain.

famu is the one who "punked out", crying because of a little rain.  nah, ya'll just wanna make our trip miserable cuz ya'll scared we gone put our foot up ya'll azzz... :snicker

and my original comment stands, just "TAKE YO AZZZ WHUPPIN' LIKE A GOT DAYUM MAN"!!  :dedhorse:

Knock knock! Anybody home?? The MAN is in the house. STILL waiting for that AZZZ WHUPPIN'... :snicker

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2019, 06:07:02 AM »
Final Stats

NCAT   FAMU
1st downs   28   17
Rush yards   180   76
Pass yards   316   269
Penalties   10-87   8-61
Turnovers   1   1
Final Score:

Mighty FAMU Rattlers - 34
Pups                          - 31
OT
 ;D

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2019, 06:21:08 AM »
Fellas don’t get all but hurt. It does seem like the block continues to run when the Rattlers are up and players go out of bounds or passes are incomplete. Maybe there is a malfunction with the clock. I know the old AD had some serious concerns with the condition of Bragg. :shrug:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2019, 07:46:43 AM »
Reading is fundamental...

::) :nono2: The clock, downs, and yards to go are kept by the MEAC officials if you knew anything. Go beef with them. They did everything they could to give A&T that game trying not to be obvious, including the winning touchdown they called for review.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2019, 07:47:28 AM »

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2019, 08:11:54 AM »
Reading is fundamental...

Come on Soflo, you're trippin. That's what y'all are known for. I will say this. When the clock ran on A&t's last drive in regulation it was the officials fault. He wound the clock when the A&T receiver clearly went out of bounds. The other ones were on the broken clock at Bragg.  :tiptoe:

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2019, 08:52:00 AM »
 Disappointed our 2 All Americans Mac McCain and Elijah Bell got tossed. Additionally I'm surprised they allowed the hype and circumstances of this game to get to them. As team leaders we expect better from them. More importantly they have to sit out the first half of homecoming game vs HU.  I'll consider this an isolated incident since we are generally a very disciplined football team. I'm sure the Chancellor will not accept any repeats of this behavior. I only saw the first half but rattlers I'm sure you are not without blame. Anyways I hope this doesn't detract too much from an otherwise hard fought heavyweight battle.

It's been 3 years since we've lost a road game to an FCS school so we have to shake this one off and get ready for GHOE.   

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News