News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: White Student Spat On A Black Patron At The National Museum Of African American  (Read 171 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more   

A white middle school student from Connecticut was recently kicked out of the National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington D.C. after spitting on a black visitor.

The student and his class from Shelton Intermediate School in Connecticut  were promptly ejected on Friday, Buzzfeed reports.

And now the school’s principal, who was on the trip, is saying the student’s actions were stupid, not racist.

Greg Johnson, president of the Ansonia Valley NAACP, told the Hartford Courant that the location of the incident was racist in itself.

“He didn’t spit on anyone at the Washington Monument or the Lincoln Memorial,” Johnson said. “It’s an embarrassment not only to Shelton, but to Connecticut.”
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Sounds more like the act of a stupid kid to me. For some strange reason, young white boys walk around spitting for no reason. I notice this when I go to amusement parks. I guess they learn it from their fathers who do tobacco products.

Offline EPJr

• Assistant GM
  • So Proud 2B a Panther; 2B a Union Panther
    • View Profile
right!
That must be it  ::) ::) ::)

2x CIAA Champions - Go Lady Panthers!!!

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
Sounds more like the act of a stupid kid to me. For some strange reason, young white boys walk around spitting for no reason. I notice this when I go to amusement parks. I guess they learn it from their fathers who do tobacco products.
Sounds like they need a good ole fashion  :dedhorse: :dedhorse:
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile

There is always one in the crowd.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

There is always one in the crowd.

That's looking to get his/her a.z.z. Tore out the frame.  :nod:

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Tiger Pride!
    • View Profile
 >:( I don't give a frog's fat a$$ WHY you spit on me, just know its...THE IKE SHOW. And you are the guest star on the show.  ::)

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile

Teeny and Little

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News