News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: HBCU Attendance: Week 7..  (Read 849 times)

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Re: HBCU Attendance: Week 7..
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2019, 01:37:33 PM »
It's worst than the old "Well at least we won the battle of the bands" deflection.

Especially when dumbass people make a debate over a few factual numbers regarding support.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 01:46:52 PM »
It's worst than the old "Well at least we won the battle of the bands" deflection.

Especially when dumbass people make a debate over a few factual numbers regarding support.
Than you and your mother need to stop debating attendance numbers and just go with what's reported.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 02:08:04 PM »

Than you and your mother need to stop debating attendance numbers and just go with what's reported.

Sir, you're like 95 years old. You're too old to be talking about someone's mother.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 02:16:58 PM »

Sir, you're like 95 years old. You're too old to be talking about someone's mother.
The fact that you clearly can't discern the difference between given factual information about seating capacity of a stadium and debating attendance figures or making a suggestion about what needs to stop being debated about and talkin about someone's mother. Makes it pretty obvious that's your mother fail you. So miss me with the "Sir you're old enough bullisht". If my age was of any importance to you. You wouldn't ever come at me so disrespectful over giving factual information or a simple disagreement. As you have on so many different occasion. Another clear sign of your mother failing you tremendously.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:08:28 PM by bluedog »

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 02:42:50 PM »

The fact that you clearly can't discern the difference between given factual information about seating capacity of a stadium and debating attendance figures or making a suggestion about what needs to stop being debated about and talkin about someone's mother. Makes it pretty obvious that's your mother fail you. So miss me with the "Sir you're old enough bullisht". If my age was of any importance to you. You wouldn't ever come at me so disrespectful over giving factual information or a simple disagreement. As you have on so many different occasion. Another clear sign of your mother feeling you tremendously.

Yes, ma'am.

:lol:

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 03:09:56 PM »

The fact that you clearly can't discern the difference between given factual information about seating capacity of a stadium and debating attendance figures or making a suggestion about what needs to stop being debated about and talkin about someone's mother. Makes it pretty obvious that's your mother fail you. So miss me with the "Sir you're old enough bullisht". If my age was of any importance to you. You wouldn't ever come at me so disrespectful over giving factual information or a simple disagreement. As you have on so many different occasion. Another clear sign of your mother feeling you tremendously.

Yes, ma'am.

Joking ain't going to get you out of this one buddy.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 03:27:21 PM »
I have been posting the same topic with attendance numbers every week since 2003 on this website. Up until recently, dumbass people want to "debate" attendance numbers and take shots at schools with loyal fan bases, regardless of their team's record.

That's a personal problem. Can't help ya.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2019, 03:45:05 PM »
This continued conversation about attendance while your football team is losing is baffling to me

Not as baffling as a winning team who can't consistently sell out their 21K seat stadium.

I thank God JSU fans actually support their school and team in large numbers whether they win or lose.

as long as the bills are paid , don't really understand why the attendance is the be all be all. Winning the game is what i thought was most important in an athletic contest but maybe not

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2019, 04:08:08 PM »
This continued conversation about attendance while your football team is losing is baffling to me

Not as baffling as a winning team who can't consistently sell out their 21K seat stadium.

I thank God JSU fans actually support their school and team in large numbers whether they win or lose.

as long as the bills are paid , don't really understand why the attendance is the be all be all. Winning the game is what i thought was most important in an athletic contest but maybe not

If a topic about tailgating comes up, why talk about who has the best STEM program?

Stop trying to "All Lives Matter" this topic.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 05:10:36 PM »

If a topic about tailgating comes up, why talk about who has the best STEM program?

Bwhahaha, instead of boasting about numbers that really have no bearing on anything , why not share ideas on how schools can increase their attendance. There are plenty of school leaders who are on this site and would possibly use your idea.

And since i'm ALL LIVES MATTERING this topic, Congrats to JSU on leading the HBCU world in attendance

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2019, 06:05:59 PM »

Bwhahaha, instead of boasting about numbers that really have no bearing on anything , why not share ideas on how schools can increase their attendance. There are plenty of school leaders who are on this site and would possibly use your idea.

And since i'm ALL LIVES MATTERING this topic, Congrats to JSU on leading the HBCU world in attendance

Actually, JSU leads the entire FCS in attendance...again.

I merely post the numbers so I'm sorry if it comes off as boasting.

I will be glad to share ideas to improve the culture of support, especially at A&T. You Aggies have a disconnect with the local community which was once a strong bond during the Hayes era and in the mid 2000s. You guys need to start polling your constituents on which OOC teams THEY would like to see A&T play at home and on the road.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2019, 06:24:59 PM »
The pics of JSU homecoming had a lot of empty seats.

I'm sure. Memorial Stadium holds 63K.
Nah.. It's actually more like 48k.
Funny thing I've read it has 60K and other places 44K after modifications. :shrug: 

Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2019, 08:42:14 PM »
Southern had more attendance when the game was started after 7 pm  I assume a lot of fans work on Saturday and need more time to get ready for the game 

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2019, 09:08:32 PM »
Southern had more attendance when the game was started after 7 pm  I assume a lot of fans work on Saturday and need more time to get ready for the game 

The LSU vs Florida game was played the same night in Baton Rouge.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2019, 09:09:53 PM »
The pics of JSU homecoming had a lot of empty seats.

I'm sure. Memorial Stadium holds 63K.
Nah.. It's actually more like 48k.
Funny thing I've read it has 60K and other places 44K after modifications. :shrug: 

Yeah, I have seen reports where the capacity went from 63K down to 50K after major renovations in 2004. :shrugs:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News