News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Tuskegee-Morehouse Classic  (Read 690 times)

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Tuskegee-Morehouse Classic
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2019, 04:23:46 PM »
I didn't do as much cussin' yesterday as the other games.
 :snicker
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline ToUgh1881

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2019, 04:53:12 PM »
 :lol:

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2019, 07:11:56 PM »
Two touchdowns called back on successive plays and being forced to settle for a field goal late in the second half was too much to overcome. But Valley Girl and all my friends from the Valley, didnt I tell you last year to leave your coach alone? I trust that you will show some "humility" on Saturday.

The Tuskegee-Morehouse Classic is a great event for central Georgia and I think it was the motivation for the Fountain  City Classic. I was there for the very first one.

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2019, 07:24:35 PM »
Correction" It was late in the second quarter. We shot ourselves in the foot at the begining of the second half. We had our chances. We seldon criticise our coaches at the house, but I did wonder why Coach Freeman did not his other quaterback in the forth quarter. He is a better and more accurate down field passer.

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2019, 08:28:27 PM »
Two touchdowns called back on successive plays and being forced to settle for a field goal late in the second half was too much to overcome. But Valley Girl and all my friends from the Valley, didnt I tell you last year to leave your coach alone? I trust that you will show some "humility" on Saturday.

The Tuskegee-Morehouse Classic is a great event for central Georgia and I think it was the motivation for the Fountain  City Classic. I was there for the very first one.

Sir, I’m pleased with the record, but I’m not easily fooled.  We are a one trick pony sir.  If you put pressure on our QB and find out how to stop that slant pass he’s got, we become severely limited.   We have very few run plays.  Not balanced at all.

Nonetheless I am pleased and pray we win out for the rest of the season.

I love the FCC - it is HUGE for both schools, but o really wish there were some way to move the game to a home and home.  Columbus loves to see us coming because we put a ton of money into the city that weekend.  The place is packed.  My favorite game. 
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2019, 09:47:45 PM »

Sir, I’m pleased with the record, but I’m not easily fooled.  We are a one trick pony sir.  If you put pressure on our QB and find out how to stop that slant pass he’s got, we become severely limited.   We have very few run plays.  Not balanced at all.

Nonetheless I am pleased and pray we win out for the rest of the season.

I love the FCC - it is HUGE for both schools, but o really wish there were some way to move the game to a home and home.  Columbus loves to see us coming because we put a ton of money into the city that weekend.  The place is packed.  My favorite game.

It might be one trick, but it is one LLLLL of a trick.   I have to disagree with you about the QB because I was at the Shorter game, and he made a big-time play while under pressure.  I watched him step up in the pocket without taking his off downfield and throw a TD.  We run a run and shoot and quite a few pass patterns are dictated by coverage.  For example, if a DB tries to take away the outside routes, the WR may have the option of running a slant, dig, or post. 
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News