News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: NCCU Football got problems on ESPNU  (Read 839 times)

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
Re: NCCU Football got problems on ESPNU
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 07:16:55 PM »
Is Slope still out there in Eagle Land, he’s been mighty quite lately.

I was at the game on Thursday night.  It was the only football  game I will be attending this year due to health issues.

Just remember NCCU is playing with 37 true freshmen and only 6 seniors.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2019, 07:25:01 PM »
Slope is trying to figure out how to build a time machine so he can forward on to NCCU Basketball season 😂😂😂

This is just for you FSUHALL -

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2019, 09:34:04 PM »
Let’s hear the excuses.
The Answer

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2019, 08:33:56 AM »
There are no excuses.  I'm not dishearteningly throwing in the towel, but elated at the potential of this young squad.  I'll just say "IF YOU GET US, YOU BETTER DO IT  NOW!"    WE HAVE A GOOD SQUAD, VERY GOOD , but its that cycle that happens to all eventually and we have the right guy to overcome and get it done.  This program has shown it will play their players, new or old.  So many new enthusiastic faces caring for teammates with affection is the start of something big.  Have your fun but read this again later.  We are on the MOVE Yes we still have quirks that need fixing and they will be repaired but I see a bright future for these guys. CHARACTER AND UNSELFISHNESS will rule.  STAY TUNED!   :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :nod: :nod: :nod: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  Sorry if you happen to disagree-but this is my call  as I see it. 

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2019, 09:38:44 AM »
Slope is trying to figure out how to build a time machine so he can forward on to NCCU Basketball season 😂😂😂

This is just for you FSUHALL -

Man....Slope....youre something else bro....now I gotta get that out of my head today......

Offline CEME2

• Assistant GM
  • Smoke'em, if you got one. Don't ask me for none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 07:39:14 AM »
Slope, you went low with that video clip, I’ll go high with my remarks.  If NCCU was undefeated now, you would be sitting at every game talking smack.  Have a great day Slope

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 06:48:34 PM »
Slope, you went low with that video clip, I’ll go high with my remarks.  If NCCU was undefeated now, you would be sitting at every game talking smack.  Have a great day Slope

If were undefeated and not scored on I still would not be at anymore games than the one last Thursday.  My health will not allow it.

FSUHALL needs to be put in his place every now and then.  He needs to be reminded that he only went to that teachers college on Murchinson Road.    :lmao:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:56:36 PM by The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Today at 07:47:29 AM »

If were undefeated and not scored on I still would not be at anymore games than the one last Thursday.  My health will not allow it.

FSUHALL needs to be put in his place every now and then.  He needs to be reminded that he only went to that teachers college on Murchinson Road.    :lmao:

Now your blaming your health for being a fair weather eagle.  Just rent a crane to lift your fat a-- and put you on that flatbed Peterbilt. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Today at 10:16:50 AM »
STILL WAITING ON YOU.  :popcorn:
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News