News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Edward Waters  (Read 458 times)

Offline dragon601713

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Edward Waters
« on: October 02, 2019, 06:41:45 PM »
Is their administration sure they're making the right decision to move up to Division 2? So far this season, besides the Morehouse game, none of their games have been close. If they lose to Allen, they might go 0-11.
LC!! YOU KNOW!

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Edward Waters
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 07:08:56 PM »
I don't see why not.  If the school is financially stable, what do they have to lose???  Going up to Division II could guarantee them more money games.  Some schools (I shall remain nameless) that are financially unstable shouldn't even think about having a football program.

Online JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 07:25:27 PM »
Plus, Edward Waters has an enrollment over one thousand students.  Schools that are struggling to maintain an enrollment of three hundred students shouldn't have costly athletic programs, such as football.

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 07:28:07 PM »
I don't see why not.  If the school is financially stable, what do they have to lose???  Going up to Division II could guarantee them more money games.  Some schools (I shall remain nameless) that are financially unstable shouldn't even think about having a football program.
Co-sign +1
“At @TheSIAC media day, they wouldn’t even give us a table. They said, ‘you might want to ask one of the other schools if you can have a place to sit.’” — Coach Quinn

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule