News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Not the church I knew: Evangelical leaders grow more dishonest in defense of Tru  (Read 27 times)

Online Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This is what happens when christians worship false gods.  The religious right has a new god that they worship.  :nod: :nod: :nod:

Not the church I knew: Evangelical leaders grow more dishonest in defense of Trump .  :clap:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-church-knew-evangelical-leaders-100025820.html

I was raised in the church. They call us “pew babies.” My maternal great-grandfather was a preacher who often did tent crusades with Oral Roberts in Oklahoma, and my younger brother was a preacher for two decades.

The church is in my DNA, as it is with most African Americans. But I have been wondering lately what is going on with my white brothers and sisters in the evangelical church and their steadfast support of President Donald Trump, even as he faces an impeachment inquiry.

At the United Nations last week, Trump made history as the first American president to host a forum on protecting religious freedom, announcing that his administration would dedicate $25 million to the cause and form a coalition of U.S. businesses to promote it.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule