News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: WHY HAS "Y" BEEN SO SILENT ON THE UKRAINIAN SCANDAL?  (Read 6133 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: WHY HAS "Y" BEEN SO SILENT ON THE UKRAINIAN SCANDAL?
« Reply #210 on: January 25, 2020, 08:17:10 AM »
WORDS OF "Y04185"
Quote from: y04185 on May 05, 2010, 11:46:42 AM
I have always voted for the person.  I will not vote a straight party ticket.  That is the easiest way to get burned.  I was a member of the NRA when I was a demovrat.  I have been to democratic functions and got the 'What is he doing here' looks from whites. 

This month I'm going to campaign for a democrat who is in a runoff. 

"Another thing, I vote for the person that is best for me and Mrs. y. I could care less about other Blacks and other people.  Too bad too many people on board don't understand that."

MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED A--HOLES" or "LIARS".  HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020).  http://www.naaga.co

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2020, 02:18:50 PM »
WORDS OF "Y04185"
I have always voted for the person.  I will not vote a straight party ticket.  That is the easiest way to get burned.  I was a member of the NRA when I was a demovrat.  I have been to democratic functions and got the 'What is he doing here' looks from whites. 

"Another thing, I vote for the person that is best for me and Mrs. y. I could care less about other Blacks and other people.  Too bad too many people on board don't understand that."

"Another thing, I vote for the person that is best for me and Mrs. y. I could care less about other Blacks and other people.  Too bad too many people on board don't understand that."[/size]

IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT WHEN A PERSON TELLS AND SHOWS YOU WHO THEY ARE, BELIEVE THEM.  YES "Y04185", WE ALL UNDERSTAND PRECISELY WHAT AND WHO YOU ARE.
MY NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS WAS NOT TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL DISCOURSE WITH "SELF-DESCRIBED A--HOLES" or "LIARS".  HOPE I AM ABLE TO CONTINUE IT. (Posted on January 6, 2020).  http://www.naaga.co

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 28, 2020, 11:34:13 AM »
WORDS OF "Y04185"

"Another thing, I vote for the person that is best for me and Mrs. y. I could care less about other Blacks and other people.  Too bad too many people on board don't understand that."[/size]

IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT WHEN A PERSON TELLS AND SHOWS YOU WHO THEY ARE, BELIEVE THEM.  YES "Y04185", WE ALL UNDERSTAND PRECISELY WHAT AND WHO YOU ARE.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 29, 2020, 06:57:10 AM »

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule