News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: WHY HAS "Y" BEEN SO SILENT ON THE UKRAINIAN SCANDAL?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
Re: WHY HAS "Y" BEEN SO SILENT ON THE UKRAINIAN SCANDAL?
« Reply #165 on: November 02, 2019, 09:09:36 PM »
Bump...
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2019, 09:16:00 AM »
Quote from: CIAA-FAN on October 29, 2019, 04:11:15 PM
A TREATISE ON y04185's MODUS OPERANDI

ON SEPTEMBER 25TH, JUST OVER ONE MONTH AGO PROBABLY THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY REGARDING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WAS PUBLISHED BY THE NEWS MEDIA. THAT STORY WAS THAT THE POTUS HAD CONDUCTED AN ACT THAT WAS CONTRARY TO HIS AUTHORITY AND THAT ACT WAS TO HOLD UP CONGRESSIONALLY APPROVED FUNDS TO PROVIDE $460M IN ANTI-ARMOR WEAPONS FOR UKRAINE, WHO WAS AND REMAINS ENGAGED IN A HOT WAR WITH RUSSIA. ...AND THEN ASSERT THAT HE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG. IN A PHONE CONVERSATION TRUMP ESSENTIALLY ASKED THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT FOR A POLITCAL FAVOR PRIOR TO RELEASING THE WEAPONS. THIS WAS AN ILLEGAL 'QUID PRO QUO' ACT AND AN IMPEACHEABLE ACT, AS WELL. TRUMP WANTED UKRAINE TO "FIND" POLITICAL MALFECEANCE BY FORMER VP BIDEN'S SON IN EXCHANGE FOR RECEIVING THE WEAPONS (THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN APPROVED) AND FISCALLY APPROPRIATED BY CONGRESSIONAL MANDATE). HE ASSKED A FOREIGN LEADER TO INVOLVE HIMSELF IN AN AMERICAN ELECTION. BEFORE I COULD EVEN ASK, I RECEIVED OPINIONS FROM MANY ON THIS SO VERY OBVIOUSLY ILLEGAL ACT.  AS WE ALL KNOW, "y04185" FREQUENTLY ASKS QUESTIONS WHEN DEMOCRATS CONDUCT SEEMINGLY OR ACTUAL ILLEGAL ACTS.  I ASKED THIS VERY SAME QUESTION AND HE NEITHER ACKNOWLEDGED THE QUESTION OR POSTED AN OPINION.  FINDING THIS VERY WEIRD, I POSTED THIS QUESTION HERE ON ONNIDAN WHICH HAS TO DATE HAD WELL OVER 1,000 VIEWS. BTW, IT HAS BEEN THE MOST VIEWED POST IN THE LAST 35 DAYS. KNOWING THAT HIS PRESIDENT HAD COMMITTED SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT, HE HAS SIMPLY REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEGE IT HERE ON ONNIDAN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAS DONE THIS. I PURPOSELY KEPT THIS POST ALIVE SO THAT ALL COULD SEE HIM FOR THEMSELVES AND THE GAMES HE LIKES TO PLAY. THIS IS A BOARD FOR POLITICAL DEBATE AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEBATE OR DEFEND YOUR POLITICAL POSITION, SO BE IT, THEN GO ELSEWHERE. I WILL NO LONGER ASK HIM TO RESPOND REGARDING THE LIES OF HIS PRESIDENT BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER WORTH MY TIME. HOWEVER, I WANTED ALL TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES PRECISELY WHAT HE IS. THAT WAS MY PRIMARY PURPOSE. IN KEEPING THIS STRING ALIVE FOR OVER A MONTH, I BELIEVE I SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHED MY PURPOSE.  NEXT TIME HE QUESTIONS THE PURPOSE OR VERACITY OF OTHERS, POSTS PROVACATIVE POSTS WITH EDITED TITLES TO SUIT HIS NEEDS, AND OR OFFERS NO RESPONDING OPINION OF HIS OWN.  I WILL SIMPLY DIRECT YOU TO THIS POST. ...AS A REMINDER TO ALL OF PRECISELY WHAT HE IS.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2019, 06:18:24 AM »
Quote from: CIAA-FAN on October 29, 2019, 04:11:15 PM

ON SEPTEMBER 25TH, JUST OVER ONE MONTH AGO PROBABLY THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY REGARDING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WAS PUBLISHED BY THE NEWS MEDIA. THAT STORY WAS THAT THE POTUS HAD CONDUCTED AN ACT THAT WAS CONTRARY TO HIS AUTHORITY AND THAT ACT WAS TO HOLD UP CONGRESSIONALLY APPROVED FUNDS TO PROVIDE $460M IN ANTI-ARMOR WEAPONS FOR UKRAINE, WHO WAS AND REMAINS ENGAGED IN A HOT WAR WITH RUSSIA. ...AND THEN ASSERT THAT HE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG. IN A PHONE CONVERSATION TRUMP ESSENTIALLY ASKED THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT FOR A POLITCAL FAVOR PRIOR TO RELEASING THE WEAPONS. THIS WAS AN ILLEGAL 'QUID PRO QUO' ACT AND AN IMPEACHEABLE ACT, AS WELL. TRUMP WANTED UKRAINE TO "FIND" POLITICAL MALFECEANCE BY FORMER VP BIDEN'S SON IN EXCHANGE FOR RECEIVING THE WEAPONS (THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN APPROVED) AND FISCALLY APPROPRIATED BY CONGRESSIONAL MANDATE). HE ASSKED A FOREIGN LEADER TO INVOLVE HIMSELF IN AN AMERICAN ELECTION. BEFORE I COULD EVEN ASK, I RECEIVED OPINIONS FROM MANY ON THIS SO VERY OBVIOUSLY ILLEGAL ACT.  AS WE ALL KNOW, "y04185" FREQUENTLY ASKS QUESTIONS WHEN DEMOCRATS CONDUCT SEEMINGLY OR ACTUAL ILLEGAL ACTS.  I ASKED THIS VERY SAME QUESTION AND HE NEITHER ACKNOWLEDGED THE QUESTION OR POSTED AN OPINION.  FINDING THIS VERY WEIRD, I POSTED THIS QUESTION HERE ON ONNIDAN WHICH HAS TO DATE HAD WELL OVER 1,000 VIEWS. BTW, IT HAS BEEN THE MOST VIEWED POST IN THE LAST 35 DAYS. KNOWING THAT HIS PRESIDENT HAD COMMITTED SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT, HE HAS SIMPLY REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEGE IT HERE ON ONNIDAN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAS DONE THIS. I PURPOSELY KEPT THIS POST ALIVE SO THAT ALL COULD SEE HIM FOR THEMSELVES AND THE GAMES HE LIKES TO PLAY. THIS IS A BOARD FOR POLITICAL DEBATE AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEBATE OR DEFEND YOUR POLITICAL POSITION, SO BE IT, THEN GO ELSEWHERE. I WILL NO LONGER ASK HIM TO RESPOND REGARDING THE LIES OF HIS PRESIDENT BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER WORTH MY TIME. HOWEVER, I WANTED ALL TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES PRECISELY WHAT HE IS. THAT WAS MY PRIMARY PURPOSE. IN KEEPING THIS STRING ALIVE FOR OVER A MONTH, I BELIEVE I SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHED MY PURPOSE.  NEXT TIME HE QUESTIONS THE PURPOSE OR VERACITY OF OTHERS, POSTS PROVACATIVE POSTS WITH EDITED TITLES TO SUIT HIS NEEDS, AND OR OFFERS NO RESPONDING OPINION OF HIS OWN.  I WILL SIMPLY DIRECT YOU TO THIS POST. ...AS A REMINDER TO ALL OF PRECISELY WHAT HE IS.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2019, 08:03:28 PM »
BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE NOOSE IS EVER TIGHTENING AROUND TRUMP.  :popcorn:

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2019, 09:31:56 AM »
BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE NOOSE IS EVER TIGHTENING AROUND TRUMP.  :popcorn:

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2019, 04:41:34 PM »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2019, 05:10:03 PM »

Modify message

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 09, 2019, 03:30:49 AM »

Modify message

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2019, 10:24:42 AM »

Modify message

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 14, 2019, 06:11:36 PM »

Modify message

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2019, 08:28:38 AM »

Modify message

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2019, 07:41:40 AM »

Modify message

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2019, 09:11:41 AM »
"y04185's" IGNORANCE REMAINS ON DISPLAY FOR ALL TO WITNESS.  :popcorn:

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2019, 10:46:06 AM »
"y04185's" IGNORANCE REMAINS ON DISPLAY FOR ALL TO WITNESS.  :popcorn:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News