News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Fmr DNC Chair Donna Brazile: 'I get in trouble' when I refuse to say that Trump  (Read 145 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more

On Fox Nation's "Reality Check with David Webb," former DNC chairwoman and Fox News contributor Donna Brazile said that she gets in "trouble" with people on the Left when she refuses to call President Trump a racist.

Host David Webb pushed Brazile to explain why so many others in her party frequently accuse the President of bigotry, especially those running for President in 2020.

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
But he is a racist  :shrug:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
But he is a racist  :shrug:

Is there evidence?

OF COURSE!!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
She met expectations

No surprise
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Jul. 30, 2019, 4:01 PM

More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans, a new poll found

Just over half of the US says President Donald Trump is racist, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.

This poll, conducted July 25 to 28 and released Tuesday, came as Trump continues to face widespread criticism over tweets attacking lawmakers of color.

There's a stark divide on this issue along both partisan and racial lines.

46% of white people said Trump is racist, compared to 80% of black people, the poll found.

Meanwhile, the poll showed 91% of Republicans believe Trump is not racist, compared to 86% of Democrats who say he is.

https://www.businessinsider.com/half-of-the-us-80-percent-african-americans-trump-racist-2019-7

President Donald Trump is racist, American voters say 51 - 45 percent in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today.(July 30, 3019)

White voters are divided as 46 percent say he is racist and 50 percent say he is not, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University National Poll finds. Trump is racist black voters say 80 - 11 percent and Hispanic voters say 55 - 44 percent. Men say 55 - 41 percent that Trump is not racist. Women say 59 - 36 percent he is racist.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3636

I think everyone is a racially prejudiced to some degree.  However, I think Donald Trump is further along the spectrum than most.

You guys should listen to Brazille's comments in the video. She said she did not know if Trump was a racist. She certainly did not say Trump was not a racist.

I want President Trump to be the President of all Americans and not just his base, and not just Republicans, he's my President," continued Brazile, adding that she does take issues with some of the things that the President has said.  Specifically, Brazile disliked the President's tweet to members of the so-called Squad to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places where they came from.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/donna-brazile-trump-racist-david-webb
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 08:11:17 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :shrug:........guys, you know what. This is the FIRST time I’ve heard ANY reference to something that Donna uttered while on a panel at Fox. It seems to me that they hired her then put her on ice.

But, whatever, Donna CHOSE to affiliate herself with that whack job network, so it really doesn’t matter WHAT she says.

And because she’s on Fox, I won’t have to be confronted with that annoying negro Louisiana patois::)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
She sold her dignity for a pay check.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
I am going on record that I really don't think any less of Donna Brazile for working for Fox News.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I dont either. 
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
She wants to be the new version of Alan Colmes at Fox and get the seven figure payday.Since she was let go by the DNC she was pretty much run out of DC. Though she's a cair at Howard political science department this year. Looks like the white abandoned her.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I have to be reminded that she worked on the Jesse Jackson presidential campaign.  I think that she is too connected to the system.  She will disagree with a policy or statement but comes off at times as non-confrontational.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
She wants to be the new version of Alan Colmes at Fox and get the seven figure payday.Since she was let go by the DNC she was pretty much run out of DC. Though she's a cair at Howard political science department this year. Looks like the white abandoned her.

Ay B4L

Brazile was an Endowed Chair of Public Policy for the 2018-19 school year. Not sure if she is still there now.

Howard University announces veteran political strategist and author Donna Brazile as the 2018-2019 Gwendolyn S. and Colbert I. King Endowed Chair in Public Policy.

https://newsroom.howard.edu/newsroom/article/8611/howard-university-appoints-donna-brazile-king-endowed-chair-public-policy

The Poli Sci Dept. Chair is this gentleman...

Ravi K. Perry, Phd.

https://newsroom.howard.edu/newsroom/article/11171/howard-university-department-political-science-welcomes-ravi-k-perry-phd-chair
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I dont either.
???.......bruh, how can you agree with Wildman when in your post that immediately precedes Wildman’s post, you stated the woman “ sold her dignity for a paycheck.”

Please explain that OBVIOUS contradiction.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

Ay B4L

Brazile was an Endowed Chair of Public Policy for the 2018-19 school year. Not sure if she is still there now.

Howard University announces veteran political strategist and author Donna Brazile as the 2018-2019 Gwendolyn S. and Colbert I. King Endowed Chair in Public Policy.

https://newsroom.howard.edu/newsroom/article/8611/howard-university-appoints-donna-brazile-king-endowed-chair-public-policy

The Poli Sci Dept. Chair is this gentleman...

Ravi K. Perry, Phd.

https://newsroom.howard.edu/newsroom/article/11171/howard-university-department-political-science-welcomes-ravi-k-perry-phd-chair

Thanks .I meant to say the chir for King. Comey had it the year before. He gave Howard back the $100K salary. Donna didn't. :shrug:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News