News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Myles Garrett vs the Jets last night  (Read 251 times)

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Myles Garrett vs the Jets last night
« on: September 17, 2019, 12:48:32 PM »
That dude last night was ridiculous. He tried to kill both Jets QB’s last night. He took out the backup with a tackle that I thought dude would get to ride on back of the John Deere. On one play, he got two penalties. He was offsides, then straight up blasted the QB on a late hit.

Then they brought in the third string dude and he basically did a damn DDT on his arse. Smoked dude on his freaking head.

He was a damn terrorist to the Jets last night. That QB had nightmares about his crazy arse last night.

Online Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Re: Myles Garrett vs the Jets last night
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 04:00:47 PM »
H was off the chain!   :nod:

Teeny and Little

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 06:52:32 AM »
And when you thought you have seen it all....this NINJA ripped off the opposing QB’s helmet and be damned if he did not hit the man with it.

Kick his arse out the league. He has no place in the NFL.

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 09:36:52 AM »
Alum........when I saw the title to this thread, I clearly thought it related to the events from LAST nite’s game. You commented on what went down last nite, but you started this thread back in September concerning dude’s behavior in a game against the Jets.

I’ve seen a good deal of video of what happened last nite. And thank God this dude did not land a clean blow swinging the Steelers’ QB helmet on the top of his head. Had he done so, he could have done SERIOUS damage to that boy.

Guys, I am VERY FAMILIAR with the Browns/Steelers rivalry. When that game is played in Cleveland, the Steelers fans INVADE Cleveland like the opposing team in an arch college football rivalry. Mofos start fighting on the streets, and that’s BEFORE they enter the stadium for the game.  :o

But given what I saw last nite, and what Alum described in the game against the Jets, this Myles Garrett clown has to go!!!!  >:(

Offline Platinum_Sound

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 09:45:37 AM »
I actually saw people on social media not applauding...but saying Garrett was responding to Rudolph trying to take his helmet off. I can't find any video showing that...But I do see Garrett acting like a damn fool again on national t.v.
Shaw University - 61 CIAA Championships

2012 NCAA Women's Division II Basketball NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

Shaw University Platinum Sound Marching Band 2008 Honda Battle of the Bands Participant.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 09:58:36 AM »
I actually saw people on social media not applauding...but saying Garrett was responding to Rudolph trying to take his helmet off. I can't find any video showing that...But I do see Garrett acting like a damn fool again on national t.v.

Actually if you look at the play in its entirety, you will see Rudolph tugging at Garrett's head. Now I am not condoning what Garrett did, because he is wrong as all get out.But I could see him becoming irritated by some dude tugging on your helmet like that at the end of a play.

At worst, Garrett should have just mushed ol' boy and told him to go on some where. Taking off  the QB's helmet and whupping him with it was just dead wrong.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline Platinum_Sound

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 10:26:53 AM »

Actually if you look at the play in its entirety, you will see Rudolph tugging at Garrett's head. Now I am not condoning what Garrett did, because he is wrong as all get out.But I could see him becoming irritated by some dude tugging on your helmet like that at the end of a play.

At worst, Garrett should have just mushed ol' boy and told him to go on some where. Taking off  the QB's helmet and whupping him with it was just dead wrong.

I went and found a longer video and see what you're saying and also agree with you about what he did afterwards. 
Shaw University - 61 CIAA Championships

2012 NCAA Women's Division II Basketball NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

Shaw University Platinum Sound Marching Band 2008 Honda Battle of the Bands Participant.

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 11:57:03 AM »
Roger was probably in sleep saying, "I'm going to punish this mofo with the swiftness."

Oh, Myles is going to have a nice little vacation for a year, or town.

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2019, 12:23:43 PM »
I saw Aggravated Assault on the football field.
“At @TheSIAC media day, they wouldn’t even give us a table. They said, ‘you might want to ask one of the other schools if you can have a place to sit.’” — Coach Quinn

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News