News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: 'Hypocrite' Jerry Falwell Jr. Slammed As New Miami Party Pics Surface  (Read 101 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Now you know why he loves agent orange

'Hypocrite' Jerry Falwell Jr. Slammed As New Miami Party Pics Surface

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jerry-falwell-jr-photos-miami-club-094843604.html

Evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr., the head of Liberty University and a prominent supporter of President Donald Trump, denied the explosive allegations made in a Politico story that dropped this week. He also claimed to be the victim of an “attempted coup” at the university.

But at least one of Falwell’s denials is already falling apart. He denied being on the Miami party scene at the Wall club in 2014.

“There was no picture snapped of me at Wall nightclub or any other nightclub,” Falwell said, and claimed any image showing as much was “photo-shopped.”

Politico posted the images on its website. Then, after Falwell’s “photo-shop” accusation, the agency that provided the pics stepped in.

“For 21 years, I have maintained an impeccable reputation for documenting Miami Beach’s storied social scene,” wrote Seth Browarnik, founder of the World Red Eye photo agency.

Browarnik said he initially didn’t know why Politico was interested in buying one of his 2014 images. When Browarnik learned that it was because Falwell was one of the partiers ― and that the evangelical leader had claimed it was a fake ― he searched his archives and located more pictures of Falwell and his son, Trey Falwell, then posted the images on his website.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: 'Hypocrite' Jerry Falwell Jr. Slammed As New Miami Party Pics Surface
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 01:15:09 PM »
Bloop....lying mofo....what’s next?....pics with him at one of Epstein’s parties..,,

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 01:41:14 PM »
 :lol:......Alum^^^would not surprise me AT ALL if Junior shows up in one of the pics from Epstein’s parties. Dude is straight up gangsta and a hypocrite.

He and his son, Trey, are on the Miami Beach club scene kickin it - likely on Liberty’s dime - yet he tells the students attending Liberty not to drink and dance. And mofos CONTINUE to give money to this clown attend Liberty.

Man, P.T. Barnum could NOT have been more accurate.  :no:

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 01:54:57 PM »
 :no: I'm not surprised at all. Do as i say, not as I do. More Conservative projection.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 01:56:57 PM »
I love this Tweet.

"Jerry Falwell, Jr. is not only America's Second Worst Christian, he's also that dude who's the oldest person in the club."

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 09:00:28 PM »
This is funny
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Online Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 09:11:35 PM »
 :no:

Teeny and Little

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 02:10:19 AM »
I knew something wasn't right in his head when I saw him attend a city planning meeting wearing penny loafers with no socks on.

:lmao:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News