News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: PRESIDENT TRUMP SLATED TO SPEAK AT HBCU CONFERENCE - BLESS DR. A C. KING  (Read 260 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP SLATED TO SPEAK AT HBCU CONFERENCE - BLESS DR. A C. KING
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2019, 03:36:56 PM »
y04,

Since you posted the story. Please share what the #ErraticTrump administration has DONE, not said, to INCREASE support for HBCUs.

I have not followed those developments closely.

O0

I'll post this evening. Getting ready for a meeting.

Thank you.

O0

Because the overwhelming majority of Blacks will vote democrat, your president, Donald John Trump, could give free tuition and room and board to Blacks attending HBCUs and they would not vote for him. 

If you mean by support,  federal funds he's done the following:

Click here 

Read this   

Hope that helps.  Unlike you, I have to work for food, clothing, and shelter.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE?

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 03:38:44 PM »
LOL. It didn't get the attention the man on the short bus wanted. I saw it mentioned one time on Twitter 2 weeks ago. Other than that nothing.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2019, 03:42:49 PM »
LOL. It didn't get the attention the man on the short bus wanted. I saw it mentioned one time on Twitter 2 weeks ago. Other than that nothing.

This is because the lamestream (Hate Trump) media blacked it out !!

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2019, 05:27:37 PM »

Because the overwhelming majority of Blacks will vote democrat, your president, Donald John Trump, could give free tuition and room and board to Blacks attending HBCUs and they would not vote for him. 

I wouldn’t vote for him, regardless of what money he appropriated.  That’s the difference between you & me.  Your president is quite blatantly corrupt.  Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean it’s not true.  If you can’t believe the words that come out of his mouth, he’s worthless.  To you it doesn’t matter.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2019, 05:29:46 PM »

Thats the best way just ignore him

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 08:44:34 PM »
y04 said

If you mean by support,  federal funds he's done the following:

Click here

Read this   

Hope that helps.  Unlike you, I have to work for food, clothing, and shelter.

I thank you for the information.  Of course, NO ONE can believe him when he says it's the largest increase to HBCUs ever because he LIES ALL THE TIME.

But,...if there's been any increase... THAT'S GREAT!!!

As to your other comments:

It's hilarious that you seem to criticize folks for NOT voting for #ErraticTrump when you yourself claimed you were writing in a candidate and did NOT vote for him either!!!

Secondly, I don't get why you're so defensive about working.  :shrug: I didn't rush you.  When you said you would post info later, I said, "Thank you." 

I used to work a job, so I know how it is. RELAX!!!  I still stay quite busy and usually work on my projects 6 to 10 hours a day.

If you are referring to my repeatedly pointing out that you rarely state your own opinions,...WHAT DID I SAY THAT WAS WRONG?? 
It's a fact and it wouldn't take much more than a nanosecond for you to type - IF YOU WANTED TO - "I agree."

That's your choice to do or not, y04, but don't get mad when folks draw their own conclusions.  And...  Don't be so sensitive!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 10:04:04 PM »
:offtopic:

I had my disagreements with #RealPresidentObama (and said so at the time) and I do wish he had done more for HBCUs, but he conducted himself with dignity in office and was not an amoral pathological liar and useful Putin tool like the current clownass in the Oval.

O0

When the truth comes out about the scandalous Obama Administration, you K----s will be running for cover. I know he weaponized the IRS against conservative groups...and fast and furious was scandalous...as well as the political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ. But you K----s are in denial. So what's the use. One thing for sure, he didn't do s**t for Black folk and that's a fact you can't deny - other than make some black folk feel a false sense of pride in his half black a** . AND THAT'S A FACT JACK.
When will the truth come out about the scandalous Obama Administration???? Will that be at the same time you prove he wasn't born in the US???? ::) Oldsport a lie ain't nothing for you to tell.  While he didn't do as much as I would liked him to do for blacks saying he didn't do s**t for black folk is an outright lie,. His getting the ACA was a big help for black folks who couldn't get/afford healthcare. Could he have done more, early on but after the Grand Obstructionist Party got control of both houses it was a wrap.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2019, 02:41:22 PM »

I wouldn’t vote for him, regardless of what money he appropriated.  That’s the difference between you & me.  Your president is quite blatantly corrupt.  Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean it’s not true.  If you can’t believe the words that come out of his mouth, he’s worthless.  To you it doesn’t matter.

This only proves how big of a IDIOT you are. You voted for a man based on his skin color...and he didn't do s**t for HBCU's or black folk. Yet, you will not vote for a man who has shown his interest schools and communities support black folk. You are a bigger damn fool than I suspected. SMH.

President Donald J. Trump Prioritizes Historically Black College and Universities
 EDUCATION

Issued on: February 27, 2018
SHARE:

menuALL NEWS
Established by visionary leaders, America’s HBCUs have long played an integral role in our Nation’s history, providing Black Americans opportunities to learn and achieve their dreams.

President Donald J. Trump

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CONTINUES TO PRIORITIZE HBCUs: With the announcement today, President Donald J. Trump demonstrates his commitment to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).

Today, President Trump announced Johnny Taylor, Jr., the former seven-year President of the Thurgood Marshall College fund, as the Chairman of the President’s Board of Advisors on Historically Black Colleges and Universities.

On February 28, 2017, the President signed an Executive Order announcing the President’s Board of Advisors on HBCUs.

Chairman Taylor will work closely with Johnathan Holifield, who was appointed as executive director of the President’s White House Initiative on HBCUs last year.

ADVANCING HCBUs: President Trump has prioritized HBCUs since the beginning of his Administration.

President Trump’s February 28, 2017 Executive Order was the earliest any President had signed an Order on HBCUs.

In addition to creating the White House Initiative on HBCUs and the President’s Board of Advisors on HBCUs, the Executive Order created an Interagency Working Group to advance and coordinate the work regarding HBCUs.

The President ordered government agencies that regularly interact with HBCUs to develop annual plans to “strengthen the capacity” of those schools.  There are 31 agencies that will submit such plans.

The Order will help improve HBCUs’ participation in Federal programs and foster more and better opportunities in higher education.

President Trump’s proposed budgets for 2018 and 2019 have maintained funding for HBCUs.
The Department of Education worked with HBCUs to protect $80 million in Title III carryover funding.

President Trump has called for an additional $20 million in funding for the Strengthening HBCUs program above the amount set in the recent budget deal.
The President’s budget has called for an increase of $400 million for the TRIO program and an increase of $300 million for Federal Work Study.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 02:44:30 PM by oldsport »

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2019, 03:16:43 PM »
So meeting expectations is synonymous with exceeding goals to you huh?

His FY 18 & 19 budgets maintained budget levels.

And you wanna celebrate this? It’s no wonder why you never got promoted.

Paraphrasing Nick Saban.....low achievers don’t like to be around high achievers; high achievers don’t like to be around low achievers.

What’s next? You gonna gloss on his praising of Douglass as “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice”

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2019, 03:26:12 PM »

Paraphrasing Nick Saban.....low achievers don’t like to be around high achievers; high achievers don’t like to be around low achievers.

What’s next? You gonna gloss on his praising of Douglass as “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice”

Again, your boy Barry did less. YOU'RE GD FOOL.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2019, 03:35:02 PM »

Toby -

Go back and refer your CoonAss Guide for Grammar, Spelling and Diction.....you dumbfuck....

News flash....the Stable Genius is potus now. The data you provided showed he’s not doing anything extraordinarily well but dividing the country and expanding the racial gaps and disparities.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2019, 04:01:40 PM »

Toby -

Go back and refer your CoonAss Guide for Grammar, Spelling and Diction.....you dumbfuck....

News flash....the Stable Genius is potus now. The data you provided showed he’s not doing anything extraordinarily well but dividing the country and expanding the racial gaps and disparities.

Your boy Barry succeeded at dividing the country and expanding the racial gaps and disparities... If you don't think Barry did, you're in denial you GD fool

WHAT'S SAID ABOUT OBAMA AND HBCU's OUGHT TO SHAME YOU K----s...ASK ANY BLACK HBCU ADMINISTRATOR WHO IS TRUTHFUL....

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/trump-black-colleges-universities-hbcus-republicans-214834

https://www.politico.com/tipsheets/morning-education/2016/05/obamas-complicated-hbcu-legacy-no-more-recovery-schools-in-new-orleans-no-backing-
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 04:06:24 PM by oldsport »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2019, 04:17:27 PM »
:offtopic:

I had my disagreements with #RealPresidentObama (and said so at the time) and I do wish he had done more for HBCUs, but he conducted himself with dignity in office and was not an amoral pathological liar and useful Putin tool like the current clownass in the Oval.

O0

When the truth comes out about the scandalous Obama Administration, you K----s will be running for cover. I know he weaponized the IRS against conservative groups...and fast and furious was scandalous...as well as the political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ. But you K----s are in denial. So what's the use. One thing for sure, he didn't do s**t for Black folk and that's a fact you can't deny - other than make some black folk feel a false sense of pride in his half black a** . AND THAT'S A FACT JACK.
When will the truth come out about the scandalous Obama Administration???? Will that be at the same time you prove he wasn't born in the US???? ::) Oldsport a lie ain't nothing for you to tell.  While he didn't do as much as I would liked him to do for blacks saying he didn't do s**t for black folk is an outright lie,. His getting the ACA was a big help for black folks who couldn't get/afford healthcare. Could he have done more, early on but after the Grand Obstructionist Party got control of both houses it was a wrap.

You really believe ACA was a god send. You're IDIOT. ACA has been a fiasco.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2019, 04:34:02 PM »
Obama divided the country.  ::)

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News