News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: PRESIDENT TRUMP SLATED TO SPEAK AT HBCU CONFERENCE - BLESS DR. A C. KING  (Read 262 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This week, President Trump is still keeping his word to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). He’s slated to speak at the HBCU Conference today, where he is expected to unveil recent advances in his successful strategies.

Meanwhile, as Executive Director of Civil Rights for The Unborn for Priests for Life, Evangelist Alveda King, your “boots on the ground” freedom fighter, is joining pro-life activists Rev. Frank Pavone, Janet Morana, and other pro-life and Christian leaders from around the country in D.C. today to knock on Congress’ doors to demand justice for womb babies.

I’m especially looking forward to visiting offices of members of The Congressional Black Caucus with news of our Black and Brown Treatise, which outlines strategies to ending crimes against humanity such as abortion, human trafficking, and racism. While I won’t be attending the annual Congressional Black Caucus’ annual summit this week, I will be praying for them.

This week’s CBC events are sponsored by The Annual Legislative Conference. ALC is the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's leading policy conference on issues impacting African Americans and the global black community; where Black and Brown elected officials join “thought” leaders, legislators, grassroots organizers, influencers, and celebrities annually.

As fans gather to support CBCF's mission, network, and to engage in policy sessions and discussions, I have some questions. I can’t help wondering how the CBC will tie in demands for impeachment, more tax-payer funding for abortion providers, and abortion as a means of population control, with a platform that will unite and strengthen America?

I also wonder how the CBC can continue to turn a blind eye to the Black on Black violence in our communities? How can they ignore the harm of race baiting while denying the truth; racism is a socially engineered evil that can be conquered by God’s love? We are not color blind.

We are one blood/one human race.

We are in a season of Jubilee, where as one blood, we can unite as one human race, and truly unite as "one nation under God here in America."

One example of this process is Criminal Justice Reform, an advance ignited by the iconic bipartisan First Step Act and Second Step Act.

Thankfully, we have a president that sees the color of the blood, as well as the color of our skin, as human characteristics that unite us rather than divide us.

For now, it’s full speed ahead. God bless America and all of humanity; this week and forever.

Dr. Alveda C. King grew up in the civil rights movement led by her uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. She is director of African-American outreach for Priests for Life and Gospel of Life Ministries. Her family home in Birmingham, Ala., was bombed, as was her father's church office in Louisville, Ky. Alveda herself was jailed during the open housing movement. Read more reports from Dr. Alveda C. King — Click Here Now.

Read Newsmax: Trump Fuels HBCU Education Tank as Life Support for Babies Surges | Newsmax.com
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump? Vote Here in Poll

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP SLATED TO SPEAK AT HBCU CONFERENCE - BLESS DR. A C. KING
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 08:54:57 PM »

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 10:30:10 PM »
A good friend of mine was there and texted from the event. He 's a rock solid Republican and praised the speech.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 11:27:03 PM »
Okay can someone tell me how this loon transitioned from Johnathan M. Holifield to Evander Holyfield???HPCUs???? :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:28:57 PM by Que82 »
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 11:33:55 PM »
A good friend of mine was there and texted from the event. He 's a rock solid Republican and praised the speech.
If he praise that mess he doesn't sound too bright!! :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 10:15:22 AM »
y04,

Since you posted the story. Please share what the #ErraticTrump administration has DONE, not said, to INCREASE support for HBCUs.

I have not followed those developments closely.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 10:17:02 AM »
y04,

Since you posted the story. Please share what the #ErraticTrump administration has DONE, not said, to INCREASE support for HBCUs.

O0

I'll post this evening. Getting ready for a meeting. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 10:32:37 AM »
y04,

O0

Thank you.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 11:26:23 AM »
Interesting tidbit.

They invited Obama every year during his two terms and was declined each time. :shrug:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2019, 11:47:50 AM »
Interesting tidbit.

They invited Obama every year during his two terms and was declined each time. :shrug:

Barry screwed HBCU's. He owed no loyalty to Blacks or HBCU's. His 8 years proved it. Yet, you K----s still kiss his a** ... WTF is that about? SMH.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2019, 12:09:49 PM »
 :offtopic:

I had my disagreements with #RealPresidentObama (and said so at the time) and I do wish he had done more for HBCUs, but he conducted himself with dignity in office and was not an amoral pathological liar and useful Putin tool like the current clownass in the Oval.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 02:15:53 PM »

I had my disagreements with #RealPresidentObama (and said so at the time) and I do wish he had done more for HBCUs, but he conducted himself with dignity in office and was not an amoral pathological liar and useful Putin tool like the current clownass in the Oval.

O0

When the truth comes out about the scandalous Obama Administration, you K----s will be running for cover. I know he weaponized the IRS against conservative groups...and fast and furious was scandalous...as well as the political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ. But you K----s are in denial. So what's the use. One thing for sure, he didn't do s**t for Black folk and that's a fact you can't deny - other than make some black folk feel a false sense of pride in his half black a** . AND THAT'S A FACT JACK.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2019, 02:29:18 PM »

Online Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2019, 02:32:18 PM »

O0

When the truth comes out about the scandalous Obama Administration, you K----s will be running for cover. I know he weaponized the IRS against conservative groups...and fast and furious was scandalous...as well as the political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ. But you K----s are in denial. So what's the use. One thing for sure, he didn't do s**t for Black folk and that's a fact you can't deny - other than make some black folk feel a false sense of pride in his half black a** . AND THAT'S A FACT JACK.

if you would take a breath, why can't you multitask since you're sooo much smarter and capable and find the SAME CORRUPTION IN TRUMP. He's MORE brazen than ANY president in HISTORY.  But all you can talk about is Obama.  Meanwhile, TODAY, the CURRENT president is engaged in all sorts of illegal and questionable activity and you say NOTHING about him ???

For starters, trump is a UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR.  And the office of president is the ONLY REASON he's not in JAIL with Michael Cohen. That law needs to be changed ASAP.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2019, 03:21:21 PM »
y04,

O0

Thank you.

O0

Because the overwhelming majority of Blacks will vote democrat, your president, Donald John Trump, could give free tuition and room and board to Blacks attending HBCUs and they would not vote for him. 

If you mean by support,  federal funds he's done the following:

Click here 

Read this   

Hope that helps.  Unlike you, I have to work for food, clothing, and shelter.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News