News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: HBCU Football Scores 8/29/10 - 9/1/10  (Read 1958 times)

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: HBCU Football Scores 8/29/10 - 9/1/10
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2019, 06:11:35 AM »
I swear to God. This has got to be the first time I ever watched a game, where the winning team contributed absolutely nothing and walk away with a blowout win.

Only lost by six with five turnovers.
That only helps to piss me off more. Because it just confirms that they are the better team. That just gave a damn game away.

This is a case of one team hoping to win and the other team expecting to win.  Your school hoped to win.

The guys that turned the ball over definitely shouldn't start the next game.
Dude trying finding a subject you actually know something about and stick to that. Clearly you don't have any idea about this one. Just your own preconceived inferiority complex showing

Don't be mad because you have a team that's good at making loser's plays.  The fact is your school lost.  Your school never expected to win.  Even the coaching staff didn't expect to win.  You could clearly tell by how they played.

You might have a chance to beat one of John Brown University's flag football teams. 

Stop making excuses.  The fact is your school blew it.  Another fact is winners don't make excuses.  You make excuses.

This has to be one of the most juvenile response I've ever seen, in an effort two masks the fact you know absolutely nothing about what you talkin about let alone football. How ridiculous does that even sound? "Your school never expected to win.  Even the coaching staff didn't expect to win." . That's standard scripted lines from the "I don't really know what I'm talking about" school. So I'll make some generic comment, in the hope that nobody can tell. Than you top it off with the king of all scripted lines that makes absolutely no sense to anybody that can read and follow a conversation. "Stop making excuses.

This is what everybody sees when you type childish responses like that.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 08:30:38 AM by bluedog »

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2019, 07:07:55 AM »
Our own Mo Carter doing his thing.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 07:12:30 AM by bluedog »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2019, 11:03:20 AM »
BOWIE STATE - 34
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL - 20
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2019, 11:21:27 AM »
Tuskegee 31 Alabama state 38

Southern 24 Memphis 55

Grambling 14 Louisiana Tech 20

Miss College 7 Alcorn State 45

Mississippi Valley State 20 Lamar 23 overtime

Texas Southern 44 Incarnate Word 63 shocked

Jackson State 14 South Alabama 37

Arkansas pine-bluff 54 Alabama A&M 34

Prairie View A&M 17 University of Houston 37

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News