News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Popeyes Hilariously Starts a Feud with Chick-fil-A Over the Best Chicken Sandwic  (Read 898 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
If I didn't know, I'd think Popeye's was selling crack sandwiches. I rode by a line back to the Turnpike entrance roadway from the Popeye's entrance driveway. That's almost a mile. :o

If it's the one at the James Fennimore Cooper Travel Plaza you're lucky if you get your sandwich next week.

:nono2: Nope. Wrong location. :no:

Right location.  There's only one Turnpike
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :o..........Ooooops...

Was just about to wade into the chix sandwich debate when y fired this broadside^^^, pretty much soliciting YET ANOTHER verbal beat down by my boy soflo.

I’m a huge Chick-Fil-A sandwich fan, and have not yet tasted the Popeyes sandwich. So I’ll withdraw and come back later with my opinion on the Popeyes sandwich.

Perhaps by then the “dust” will have settled.  ;D

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Police directing traffic at the one here by the house. Traffic backed up down Livernois... :no:

Teeny and Little

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Something about Black folks and social media. The nonsense I've seen is unreal..Cooning is alive and well in 2019.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 A friggin chicken sandwich can't be that good! I passed the Popeyes in Rock Hill,SC yesterday and you'd think they were giving away food stamps.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
A friggin chicken sandwich can't be that good! I passed the Popeyes in Rock Hill,SC yesterday and you'd think they were giving away food stamps.

well, until you try it you never will know. Until they get that supply chain working alot of folk are waiting in line for nothing.

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Something about Black folks and social media. The nonsense I've seen is unreal..Cooning is alive and well in 2019.

I'm hearing of folks waiting up to 2 hours to get a chicken sandwich? I hope we will go out and vote with the same zeal and determination.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Dallas strip club giving sandwich for entr.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :no: NO WAY IN ICE BLUE HEYAL will JT be standing inline like that for ANY fast food joint. NO thanks!  More power to you if thats what you choose to do....I don't have the patience.  ::)

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Popeyes and their franchisers are laughing all the way to the bank on this one. This gotta be top 5 in social media marketing campaigns....Wendy’s is usually kicking it hard socially,,,,Mickey D’s be like “Damn!!!  Even Popeyes got us now!”

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News