News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Here another LOW by a Republican  (Read 212 times)

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Here another LOW by a Republican
« on: August 14, 2019, 02:57:10 PM »
I'm not a bit surprise. During my career, I found incest was rampant in some white communities.  :shrug: :shrug:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-steve-king-says-humanity-wouldnt-exist-without-rape-incest/ar-AAFNZ70?ocid=spartandhp
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Re: Here another LOW by a Republican
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 03:13:31 PM »
King is a leader of the GOP outreach to "the Blacks."

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 03:30:29 PM »
 :lol:@B66^^^........

Man, ole Steve “off the chain,” ain’t he? That mofo would advocate white women procreating with DOGS if that was biologically possible to increase the population of caucasians.......YIKES  :o :o

I wonder what suburban white women think of Steve’s implicit endorsement of “rape and incest” to populate the white race.  ;D

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 03:51:08 PM »
I assume Steve is talking about white civilization.  :tiptoe:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 03:54:06 PM »
I'm not a bit surprise. During my career, I found incest was rampant in some white communities.  :shrug: :shrug:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-steve-king-says-humanity-wouldnt-exist-without-rape-incest/ar-AAFNZ70?ocid=spartandhp

Black folk were no exceptions to incest either - K----.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 04:11:56 PM »
Steve King is the most out of the closet racist in congress.  republicans are proud of him.  ::) ::) ::)
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 09:01:44 AM »
😳😳 .. how can anyone support this $ hit , this person is saying?

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 10:53:35 AM »
???^^^uhhh, Sierra, the people in Northwest Iowa still “support” him cuz that mofo keeps getting re-elected. And the House GOP leadership apparently still “support” him because you don’t see any of those mofos moving to oust his a.z.z from the House, do you?

But, hey, Steve is only verbalizing what ALOT of the GOP followers privately believe ANYWAY!!  :shrug:

So, whatever............

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 12:10:24 PM »
:lol:@B66^^^........

Man, ole Steve “off the chain,” ain’t he? That mofo would advocate white women procreating with DOGS if that was biologically possible to increase the population of caucasians.......YIKES  :o :o

I wonder what suburban white women think of Steve’s implicit endorsement of “rape and incest” to populate the white race.  ;D
???^^^uhhh, Sierra, the people in Northwest Iowa still “support” him cuz that mofo keeps getting re-elected. And the House GOP leadership apparently still “support” him because you don’t see any of those mofos moving to oust his a.z.z from the House, do you?

But, hey, Steve is only verbalizing what ALOT of the GOP followers privately believe ANYWAY!!  :shrug:

So, whatever............

Believe and practice.....hence the explanation of the lack of intelligence for OS & y....them two dumbassed inbreds are pathetically ignorant

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 02:36:51 PM »
King is the leader of GOP outreach to women, especially suburban 'soccer moms.'

Go for it!!!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 04:36:21 PM »
olds is up king's arse

kool aid drinkers

it will be interesting to see if they go violent if agent orange loses reelection.  Risk going to jail for their leader.  :read:
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 10:24:01 PM »

Incest is an unconscionable act no matter. But my statement was clear, Rampant in some white communities!!! I didn't state it didnt happen among Blacks.

BUT, here you are again, defending whites, but won't defend your mom and other women in YOUR family against being called horrible things by another Onnidan poster.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 04:14:15 AM »
It’s hard to hear anything when you are up agent orange arse.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 12:27:43 PM »

We know, that's how your monkey a**  got here. ::)
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 12:32:15 PM »

We know, that's how your monkey a**  got here. ::)

I have to agree with big brother Que. The way he acts, there is no doubt.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News