News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: TELL ME K----s WHAT MAJORITY NON WHITE NATION DO YOU WANT AMERICA TO BE LIKE  (Read 295 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:14:23 PM by oldsport »

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
THERE WILL BE NO LINE JUMPING...  (Right, y04?!?!)

After Olds..t answers a few of the long-standing questions posed to him on this Board, someone may deign to respond to his silly question.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
THERE WILL BE NO LINE JUMPING...  (Right, y04?!?!)

After Olds..t answers a few of the long-standing questions posed to him on this Board, someone may deign to respond to his silly question.

O0

You K----s I don't want this country to get no blacker or browner and it's not that I hate my own skin.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Japan and Singapore and I would like America to be like the America envisioned in the constitution.  Not all the faux bullchit patriotism with 5 deferments and bone spurs. 

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Japan and Singapore and I would like America to be like the America envisioned in the constitution.  Not all the faux bullchit patriotism with 5 deferments and bone spurs.

Notice you did not mention a black nation.  :snicker :snicker :snicker :snicker :snicker :snicker... You better thank God America has the constitution...I am glad you think American patriotism is bulls**t. I DON'T... YOU WIMP.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

Notice you did not mention a black nation.  :

Hey dummy. Read the title of YOUR post. Dumbass, didn't it state "MAJORITY NON WHITE"? Or Majority Black nation? Stupid mofo... :no:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

You forgot about the president that didn't even do ROTC because he "loathed the military. "  He also went to Moscow and protested against the United States of America.

Then you have the previous president who didn't bother to serve and never released his college transcripts.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

You forgot about the president that didn't even do ROTC because he "loathed the military. "  He also went to Moscow and protested against the United States of America.

Then you have the previous president who didn't bother to serve and never released his college transcripts.

y, Barry wasn't going to go in the military either and these K----s know that. Hey, there was war and America fighting. Military conflict is not necessary to serve in the military.. Oh, they have some BS story circulated that Barry wanted to go in the military...but...

HERE'S LINK TO THE PUFF PIECE USED TO EXPLAIN AWAY THE NON- MILITARY SERVICE ANGLE...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/2700555/Barack-Obama-wanted-to-join-the-US-military.html

Back on subject. .. You better be glad (if you came from slave stock) you ancestors survived whatever they had to endure and your a**  is an American citizen.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 02:42:52 PM by oldsport »

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
The question is  racist and smacks of White Supremcacy. However, Barbados wouldn't be a bad place to live.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
The better question is what black or brown “country”  did Europeans not come to and corrupt and use for their personal gain? Leave it up to a Nehru conservative to ask such a racist question.  :no:

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Y trump loathed the military.  He said people like you and os were stupid to be in uniform   he said his battle with venereal disease was more important than the military.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The question is  racist and smacks of White Supremcacy. However, Barbados wouldn't be a bad place to live.

Really...Glad you think so.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The better question is what black or brown “country”  did Europeans not come to and corrupt and use for their personal gain? Leave it up to a Nehru conservative to ask such a racist question.  :no:

black and brown people were no exceptions to corruption, graft, debauchery....and other sins of the human race - a** !

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A

No you aren't.  :no: 

The question implies that no person who currently resides in the United States would want to live in a country ran by non-Whites. The question also implies that a country ran by non-Whites could never be as good as the United States.

It's similar to your comment that the United States already has enough Black and Brown people.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

No you aren't.  :no: 

The question implies that no person who currently resides in the United States would want to live in a country ran by non-Whites. The question also implies that a country ran by non-Whites could never be as good as the United States.

It's similar to your comment that the United States already has enough Black and Brown people.

Hey IDIOT, I don't see Black folk leaving in droves.. You dyam fool. And those K----s who did leave for a black country got their asses back to America as soon as they could.

Remember Randle Robinson...He left...now Robinson is currently serving as Distinguished Scholar in Residence at the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law..

Remember Stokley Carmichael... Remember...Eldridge Clever.. These are some of the more so-called well known ex-pats... All of them brought their asses right back to America. Go look up the romantic K----s who went into exile during the 30's. And when K----s were given a opportunity to take the boat with Garvey... Well...you get my drift. Look K----...there are not many black people in their right minds ready to leave America. Most of these half wit so-called intellectual from the drug store play at exile but they soon bring their asses right back to America when the fairytale notion ends. And quiet as it's kept, your black a**  ain't going nowhere either.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:19:13 PM by oldsport »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News