News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: TRUMP'S RECESSION IS IMMENIENT  (Read 263 times)

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP'S RECESSION IS IMMENIENT
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2019, 02:14:26 PM »
The tariff war with China will blow up in his face.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 02:15:12 PM »

Hold your breath.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2019, 02:31:26 PM »

Although the impact of the trade war may have negative effects on the economy,...

#Loser45 WILL seal a trade deal with China - NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.  NO MATTER THAT IT CHANGES VERY LITTLE.  NO MATTER THAT THE DEAL DOES NOT ADDRESS THE SERIOUS ISSUES OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT, ETC.

China needs to make a deal, too.

I don't need to tell you how #Loser45 will spin it.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »
The Chinese gave agent orange the middle finger!   :popcorn:

agent thought they would respond in kind when he delayed the sanctions.  :lmao:

Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2019, 10:06:44 PM »
Oh, this is all you M....f..ers can pray for. You sorry SOB's. What do you resort to if the recession doesn't happen.

Hey, what are the Dem-O-Crap candidates for POTUS promising.

1. Repeal of Trump tax cuts... and then raise taxes (not just on the rich) but every working Americans a** .

2. Bring back onerous job destroying regulations.

3. Elimination of private health care insurance.

4. Welfare and health care for illegal aliens.

5. Open borders.

DO I NEED TO GO ON....Oh, it's going to be great...shared misery for everybody. YOU GD IDIOTS.
OS, as I stated in the past, it takes 6 years to find out the kind of president will have.  You refuse to give Obama credit for turning things around and people want to give Trump credit before he even created a policy.  Well, Trump did something that would surprise my high school teacher by screwing things up faster then any President in history.  Most people would have coasted in another term before the majority of Americans figure out he does not know what he is doing.

People are now waking up to the fact that we have a con man in the office. I hope people understand that a Trump Recession will be the worst in the history of the USA. In fact, I hope avoid a depression which I find ironic because the last great business man was responsible for the last depression.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News