News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: TRUMP'S RECESSION IS IMMENIENT  (Read 281 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
TRUMP'S RECESSION IS IMMENIENT
« on: August 14, 2019, 12:28:58 PM »
 https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/14/stocks-tank-another-recession-warning-surfaces/

AS I AM VERY CLOSE TO RETIREMENT I HAVE ACCESSED MY INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO AT LEAST WEEKLY, FOR THE LAST YEAR. I HAVE MADE THE APPROPRIATE ADJUSTMENTS FOR MY FINANCIAL SECURITY, AS BEST I KNOW HOW.

AS TRUMP'S "39% BASE" AND THE SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN-RIGHT HAVE EMBRACED EVERTHING HE SAYS MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE A REASON TO NOW QUESTION HIS BUSINESS ACUMEN, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT POTENTIALLY AFFECTS THEIR POCKET BOOKS, AS IT HAS NO DISCERNIBLE IMPACT OR THEIR MORALS, COMPASSION OR INTEGRITY.

ALL INDICATIONS ARE THAT TRUMP'S RECESSION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOUR FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO RECENTLY? NOW MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO DO SO AND MAKE THE APPROPRIATE ADJUSTMENTS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/14/stocks-tank-another-recession-warning-surfaces/
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP'S RECESSION IS IMMENIENT
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 01:04:51 PM »
Oh, this is all you M....f..ers can pray for. You sorry SOB's. What do you resort to if the recession doesn't happen.

Hey, what are the Dem-O-Crap candidates for POTUS promising.

1. Repeal of Trump tax cuts... and then raise taxes (not just on the rich) but every working Americans a** .

2. Bring back onerous job destroying regulations.

3. Elimination of private health care insurance.

4. Welfare and health care for illegal aliens.

5. Open borders.

DO I NEED TO GO ON....Oh, it's going to be great...shared misery for everybody. YOU GD IDIOTS.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 01:09:03 PM »
Whats really sad is that he had a good thing going, all he had to do was ride the wave, but he got greedy.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 01:13:35 PM »
Whats really sad is that he had a good thing going, all he had to do was ride the wave, but he got greedy.

You IDIOT. Who's wave did President Trump ride. Your 'Boy' Barry said, it was not going to get any better after he left office. That 1% growth was the new normal and Americans should get used to it. Yes, you m...f...er better pray for a recession because you got nothing else in hopes to take down Trump. YOU GD IDIOT.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 01:22:59 PM »

You IDIOT. Who's wave did President Trump ride. Your 'Boy' Barry said, it was not going to get any better after he left office. That 1% growth was the new normal and Americans should get used to it. Yes, you m...f...er better pray for a recession because you got nothing else in hopes to take down Trump. YOU GD IDIOT.

Please post the data showing that GDP has been better under #ErraticTrump than Obama

O0
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 12:09:03 PM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 01:29:13 PM »

Please post the data showing that GDP has been better under #ErraticTrump than Obam
a.

O0

President Trump is winning higher grades than former President Barack Obama for his handling of the economy, employment, and trade.

In the latest Pew Research Center timed for the start of his third year, adults said that the president’s economic policies, dubbed “MAGAnomics”, are much “better” than Obama’s, driving a good economy and job creation.

“More Americans say Trump’s economic policies have made conditions better (40 percent) than worse (28 percent), while 29 percent say they have not had much of an effect,” said the survey.

“In January 2011, a comparable point in Barack Obama’s presidency, the public expressed mixed views of the impact of his economic policies, with about as many saying his policies made things worse (31 percent) as better (28 percent),” added the Pew analysis.
PI_2019.01.18_Trump-economy_0-011.png
(Screenshot from Pew Research Center)

Other polls out this week also noted high investor and business confidence in the long-term impact of the president’s economic moves.

On trade, the Pew survey found confidence in Trump also.

“Trump engenders more confidence for his ability to make good decisions on trade and the economy than in other areas, especially working with Congress. About half say they are very or somewhat confident in Trump’s ability to negotiate favorable trade deals (51 percent) and make good decisions about economic policy (49 percent),” said Pew.

On Friday, Wall Street saw major gains amid reports that the president and his team were going to win in their trade battle with China.

What’s more, Pew found that majorities of both parties expect their personal finances to improve next year.

And adults “view of local job availability most positive in decades,” said Pew. Under Obama, that view reached a low of 10 percent. Under Trump, it has surged to 60 percent.

Pew said that trade and the economy were the highlights for Trump in a poll that showed higher disapproval for his handling of immigration, honesty, and job performance.

“At the second anniversary of his inauguration, public views of Donald Trump’s job performance, as well as his honesty and administration’s ethics, are decidedly negative. Yet opinions about the nation’s economy continue to be positive – and Trump’s handling of the economy remains a relative strength,” said Pew’s review.

Washington Secrets  Donald Trump  Pew Research Center  Trade  China  Wall Street  Jobs  Unemployment Inauguration

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/year-3-trumps-economy-better-than-obamas-jobs-highest-in-decades

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 01:35:12 PM »
Opinions are important, but...

Still waiting for those GDP figures.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 01:41:31 PM »
Opinions are important, but...

Still waiting for those GDP figures.

O0
You got a long wait coming then.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 01:48:23 PM »
OPINIONs  are like assholes- everybody has one- now give us some FACTS.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 04:20:15 PM »
agent orange used twitter to make the federal reserve to lower interest rates - its coming back to bite him in the arse.  This is what happens when you DONT UNDERSTAND ECONOMICS! 
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 11:56:43 AM »

AS I AM VERY CLOSE TO RETIREMENT I HAVE ACCESSED MY INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO AT LEAST WEEKLY, FOR THE LAST YEAR. I HAVE MADE THE APPROPRIATE ADJUSTMENTS FOR MY FINANCIAL SECURITY, AS BEST I KNOW HOW.

AS TRUMP'S "39% BASE" AND THE SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN-RIGHT HAVE EMBRACED EVERTHING HE SAYS MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE A REASON TO NOW QUESTION HIS BUSINESS ACUMEN, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT POTENTIALLY AFFECTS THEIR POCKET BOOKS, AS IT HAS NO DISCERNIBLE IMPACT OR THEIR MORALS, COMPASSION OR INTEGRITY.

ALL INDICATIONS ARE THAT TRUMP'S RECESSION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOUR FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO RECENTLY? NOW MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO DO SO AND MAKE THE APPROPRIATE ADJUSTMENTS.

ANYONE TAKEN A LOOK AT THEIR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO RECENTLY?  NOTICE A SIGNIFICANT DROP OR A GAIN IN THE LAST 48 HOURS? I MADE SOME SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO MY PORTFOLIO. THAT BOTTOM LINE AFFECTING THE INVESTMENTS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS IS GOING TO HAUNT THE "BUSINESS MAN" CURRENTLY IN THE WHITE HOUSE. MANY ARE FINALLY SEEING TRUMP FOR WHAT HE IS A CON MAN, A MANIPULATOR AND A FAILED BUSINESS MAN. ANYONE WHO TAKES FINANCIAL ADVICE FROM HIM IS A FOOL. MY ORIGINAL QUESTION REMAINS.  WILL THIS HIT BE THE FINAL STRAW FOR HIS "BASE"? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/14/trump-has-given-himself-an-early-christmas-gift-thats-bad-news-china/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 12:06:23 PM by CIAA-FAN »
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 12:16:54 PM »
Actually, most investors invested as the premium stocks were temporarily deflated. When they rebound to their valuation as of 8/12 or 8/13, they will have more net gains.....and wealth....

Theory is if you can get Apple @ 90% of value....pounce on it immediately

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 12:17:47 PM »

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 01:35:06 PM »

Please post the data showing that GDP has been better under #ErraticTrump than Obama

O0

What happened, Olds..t?
Couldn't find any data to show GDP has been better under #ErraticTrump?

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 02:10:32 PM »
The globalist (trans-nationalist) made a dry run testing to see whether they can tank the economy. I predict they will try this again as the election gets closer.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 02:12:34 PM by oldsport »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News