News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: The US is officially a third world $hithole  (Read 554 times)

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Re: The US is officially a third world $hithole
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 07:06:44 PM »
Whew... :no:

Teeny and Little

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2019, 08:02:04 PM »
Neymar is correct when he says that President Reagan killed the mental health programs Republicans and Gun rights people now say are so important. It was a cost cutting measure. He said the slightly handicapped could best be taken care of in the home. Even their parents were afraid of many of those people.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 08:23:44 PM »
Neymar is correct when he says that President Reagan killed the mental health programs Republicans and Gun rights people now say are so important. It was a cost cutting measure. He said the slightly handicapped could best be taken care of in the home. Even their parents were afraid of many of those people.

Old Ronny was true trash, even more than Trump.

Yet que talks trash about trump while voting for "Old Forgetful"

He also came into this thread about Epstein, a buddy of many in the party he chose to vote for as they placed crack in his community, to rail against an african. Republican traits sure do last.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 08:53:06 PM by Neymar »

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 10:09:00 PM »
Until now, I had not FULLY realized how fortunate we have been for so very long while y04 did not offer his comments/opinion on what he posted!!!!

Now that he has,....  I miss the good old days when y04 adhered to the old advice:

IT IS BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT...
AND BE THOUGHT A FOOL,
THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!

Oh well!!!

O0

« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 10:11:21 PM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2019, 05:40:44 PM »

Old Ronny was true trash, even more than Trump.

Yet que talks trash about trump while voting for "Old Forgetful[/i]"

He also came into this thread about Epstein, a buddy of many in the party he chose to vote for as they placed crack in his community, to rail against an african. Republican traits sure do last.
You continue to make yourself look stupid by posting this lie. :nod:  Its very easy to prove if its true a simple search of reagan by Que82 is all that is required but you would rather just lie wouldn't you. You stepped in baboon sh!t and now you are eating it. :lmao:

Who have you voted for neymar????

Everyone now sees what a big liar you are and what little credibility you have (and it was very little) is gone. :lol:

que82thoughtbubble (Did neymar's parents have any children that lived????)
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 05:42:55 PM »
Until now, I had not FULLY realized how fortunate we have been for so very long while y04 did not offer his comments/opinion on what he posted!!!!

Now that he has,....  I miss the good old days when y04 adhered to the old advice:

IT IS BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT...
AND BE THOUGHT A FOOL,
THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!

Oh well!!!

O0
You can direct this to weak minded lying neymar as well :nod:

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2019, 04:06:42 AM »
Agent orange and Barr have blood on their hands
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2019, 05:05:15 PM »
Okay neymar, here is the quote of what I said.

It is not baby boomers who are breaking the country.  It is Reaganomics.  Many of those who voted for Reagan were the parents of the boomers.

Screwed: The Undeclared War Against the Middle Class - And What We Can Do About It
by Thom Hartmann
Neymar is trying to place blame on boomers for reagan and trump and any other negative situation that has happened. I will accept my personal blame for reagan because at the time I was in the military with a few coins and voted republican because it sounded like they would help me.  Bad decision on my part.  But to try and blame the whole generation for something is idiotic.  :no:  If that be the case their generation is responsible for bush II (two unwinnable wars) and trump (the current disaster).  :shrug:

Now that I did your legwork neymar, show me where it said I voted for reagan and this time don't a** -U-ME. I'll wait.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2019, 09:06:16 PM »
Que your ego wouldnt have allowed you to accept any blame if you didnt vote for him. :lol:

Just hold the L and admit it. I mean, we all make mistakes(and that one was big one).You dont have to overcompensate for voting for the party that screwed this country over.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2019, 10:46:58 PM »
Que your ego wouldnt have allowed you to accept any blame if you didnt vote for him. :lol:

Just hold the L and admit it. I mean, we all make mistakes(and that one was big one).You dont have to overcompensate for voting for the party that screwed this country over.
Unlike you I am a grown a**  man who has no problem admitting when he is wrong so my ego had nothing to do with it.  I also abhor lying/liars (which is one reason I can't stand you) and have nothing to gain by lying.  ::) I took responsibility because I was a republican at that time and voted for other republicans who advanced his agenda but I voted for Carter and Mondale because I couldn't stand raygun.  I became independent after his election.  I became republican because george wallace and bull connor were democrats.  Are you republican, democrat, independent or just A--HOLE????

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2019, 11:10:07 PM »

Unlike you I am a grown a**  man who has no problem admitting when he is wrong so my ego had nothing to do with it.  I also abhor lying/liars (which is one reason I can't stand you) and have nothing to gain by lying.  ::) I took responsibility because I was a republican at that time and voted for other republicans who advanced his agenda but I voted for Carter and Mondale because I couldn't stand raygun.  I became independent after his election.  I became republican because george wallace and bull connor were democrats.  Are you republican, democrat, independent or just A--HOLE????

I'd be interested in knowing exactly WHICH republicans you felt close enough to Carter and Mondale(who was, for his time, insanely liberal)  to get a vote from you?

I could see Carter who was, at that time, moderate, but Mondale would be to the left of democrats like Biden and the Tamil today.

Also Wallace and bull connor were politically relevant well over a decade before Carter and mondale were on the national scene. Were you old enough to vote in the 70's presidential elections?

I support liberal causes not particular parties My parents supported Labour when I was a kid, and Tony Blair paid us all back by following bush into a war based on a lie and screwing us. After that, it was a no go. Support ideals, not party.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2019, 09:31:06 AM »

Unlike you I am a grown a**  man who has no problem admitting when he is wrong so my ego had nothing to do with it.  I also abhor lying/liars (which is one reason I can't stand you) and have nothing to gain by lying.  ::) I took responsibility because I was a republican at that time and voted for other republicans who advanced his agenda but I voted for Carter and Mondale because I couldn't stand raygun.  I became independent after his election.  I became republican because george wallace and bull connor were democrats.  Are you republican, democrat, independent or just A--HOLE????

I'd be interested in knowing exactly WHICH republicans you felt close enough to Carter and Mondale(who was, for his time, insanely liberal)  to get a vote from you? (It seems that your comprehension level is slow so I will type slower.  First of all I find it strange that you want folks to answer your questions when you never seem to answer a dayum thing. Second the choice for president was between Carter & reagan first, then Mondale and reagan second.  I did not believe in reagan so I voted for the Democrat.

I could see Carter who was, at that time, moderate, but Mondale would be to the left of democrats like Biden and the Tamil today.

Also Wallace and bull connor were politically relevant well over a decade before Carter and mondale were on the national scene. Were you old enough to vote in the 70's presidential elections? Did i say they were active at the time or did I say they were democrats????  If you are going to live here you might want to learn the language so you can comprehend what is being stated.  I grew up in the era of wallace and conner.  I was there the day they used the fire hoses and dogs.  I did not want to be associated with a party who had men like that. So when I was old enough to vote I voted republican.

I support liberal causes not particular parties My parents supported Labour when I was a kid, and Tony Blair paid us all back by following bush into a war based on a lie and screwing us. After that, it was a no go. Support ideals, not party. It is quite obvious that you are not a citizen and don't have a right to vote in this country yet you have so much to say about the politics, which you seem to know very little about.
Now I am still waiting for you to point out where I said I voted for reagan. I know your EGO won't let you admit you were wrong. ::)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 05:00:57 PM by Que82 »

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2019, 12:15:31 PM »
 :snicker :snicker :snicker
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2019, 02:13:52 PM »

These K----s want to draw Trump into this s**t that Epstein perpetuated but, it ain't going to happen. The names most prevalent in this sorted mess as chicken hawks and baby fu@#ers have all kinds of prominent names on it but Trump ain't one. Visitors to Epstein's New York sex pad and pedophile island will be revealed. Co-conspirators will be named. And victims will be paraded before the public...and they're going to name folk. 

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2019, 02:31:34 PM »

These K----s want to draw Trump into this s**t that Epstein perpetuated but, it ain't going to happen. The names most prevalent in this sorted mess as chicken hawks and baby fu@#ers have all kinds of prominent names on it but Trump ain't one. Visitors to Epstein's New York sex pad and pedophile island will be revealed. Co-conspirators will be named. And victims will be paraded before the public...and they're going to name folk. 

Dude, you asserted that Trump didn’t even know Epstein yet the FACTS showed that trump was partying with this creep with young, adolescent girls in attendance.

Oooooh Weeeeee,,,,Ya Damn Right I Got Receipts MOFO!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 03:00:23 PM by ‘87 Alum »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News