News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Southern Jaguars updates  (Read 1381 times)

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Southern Jaguars updates
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2019, 03:05:18 PM »
SU 24 Tigers 55 Final
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 03:31:10 PM by bluedog »

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2019, 04:46:12 PM »

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2019, 05:56:09 PM »
There’s no greater guy. There’s no greater man,” Coach Odums on Pete Richardson[/b

BATON ROUGE – The Southern Jaguars’ second annual “Pete Richardson” classic honoring the school’s legendary coach will be Saturday when Edward Waters College comes to A.W. Mumford Stadium.

Richardson’s record as Southern’s head coach is 134-62 in 17 seasons, including four national championships within 10 years from 1993-2003. Current head coach Dawson Odums has admiration for the former Jaguar

https://www.brproud.com/news/local-news/theres-no-greater-guy-theres-no-greater-man-coach-odums-on-pete-richardson/

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2019, 02:30:57 AM »
Saturday is a joyous day on the Bluff as the Southern football team opens up its four-game home schedule against the Edward Waters College Tigers at 6 p.m. in A.W. Mumford Stadium.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/southern/article_0e9daa24-d68c-11e9-8cb5-1769faa13643.html

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2019, 02:40:37 AM »
Go Jags!!!

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2019, 10:45:19 AM »

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: Yesterday at 08:09:12 AM »
Southern's Dawson Odums glad to get big win, but says Jaguars did not live up to team's expectations

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/southern/article_6d03293e-d828-11e9-aae8-7f0e6220557d.html

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #82 on: Yesterday at 09:50:57 AM »
With injuries to key players, I'm not high on a Rattler win this weekend.  :no:

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Yesterday at 10:00:23 AM »
Bruh we looked sloppy as hell. Our starting QB and the WR's just aren't on the same page at all. I'll do a prediction later on today.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #84 on: Yesterday at 04:56:25 PM »
Bruh we looked sloppy as hell. Our starting QB and the WR's just aren't on the same page at all. I'll do a prediction later on today.

Shoot, our best WR wore a boot to the team meeting yesterday. Our starting QB should be sitting on the bench our DBs are suspect at best. The best thing I've seen out of the team so far is our O-line, our RBs, D-line, our LBs, and our kicker. :shrug:

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Yesterday at 05:05:57 PM »

Shoot, our best WR wore a boot to the team meeting yesterday. Our starting QB should be sitting on the bench our DBs are suspect at best. The best thing I've seen out of the team so far is our O-line, our RBs, D-line, our LBs, and our kicker. :shrug:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fonnidan1%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D149124%2E0&share_tid=149124&share_fid=22756&share_type=t&link_source=app

Week four SWAC Predictions

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: Today at 09:26:27 AM »

Wait what's up with Stanley

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: Today at 06:52:40 PM »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News