News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: US government is running out of money faster than expected.  (Read 220 times)

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Wow! The Fiscally CONservative strikes again.

(CNN) - Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Friday issued a warning Friday that the US government is at risk of running out of cash sooner than expected.

https://cnn.it/32srCn4

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: US government is running out of money faster than expected.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 02:42:42 PM »
 :nono2: And those billionaires and millionaires ain't giving back one dime of that tax cut money to bale them out.

I wouldn't let these GOPers manage a pig bank for me. :no:

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 03:15:59 PM »
:nono2: And those billionaires and millionaires ain't giving back one dime of that tax cut money to bale them out.

And it is going to take a Democratic president to fix the problem. Conservatives my arse. 

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 07:52:33 PM »

And it is going to take a Democratic president to fix the problem. Conservatives my arse.

History Just Keeps Repeating Itself, Because Americans Are Sheeple...

From 1960 until the present time, there's a recognizable pattern as it relates to Federal Deficits, under a GOP vs DEM White House Leadership...

Please click the above LINK to see for yourself...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:15:35 AM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 08:51:18 PM »
People do not understand the way things work with the feds and how the GOP promise a tax break to lure them in with the promise of Job growth.  People have to understand that debt will drive future growth in the ditch.  OS, mark my words, if Trump gets re-elected again, job growth will decline. 
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 10:18:07 PM »
People do not understand the way things work with the feds and how the GOP promise a tax break to lure them in with the promise of Job growth.  People have to understand that debt will drive future growth in the ditch.  OS, mark my words, if Trump gets re-elected again, job growth will decline.

Trump and oldsport will simply blame it on Obama. What chall want to bet?

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 07:15:08 AM »

History Just Keeps Repeating Itself, Because Americans Are Sheeple...

From 1960 until the present time, there's a recognizable pattern as it relates to Federal Deficits, under a GOP vs DEM White House Leadership...

Please click the above LINK to see for yourself...

If Stephen Bloch is some Republican bean counter or something. This is worth about as much as the Evernote it was posted on. We all know republicans skew their numbers to fit their narrative. Example; they regularly use the military in its job growth reports. I'm betting a dime to a dollar that this Mnuchin report is just a ruse to allow them to steal more of our money.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 09:42:16 AM by bluedog »

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 10:40:55 AM »
The big lie - the tax cuts will pay for themselves.   :lmao:
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 11:57:44 AM »

Trump and oldsport will simply blame it on Obama. What chall want to bet?
In 2020, Trump owns everything and he can't blame Obama because he has taken credit for the good work of Obama without giving him credit. Trump was given an economy that was on the rise when he took office, so any decline will be on his watch.  He has passed bills that will counter a growing system.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 07:58:51 PM »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News