News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Get your laugh on  (Read 93 times)

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
Get your laugh on
« on: July 12, 2019, 08:31:59 AM »
I swear I hate my people sometimes :lol: But, if you want a laugh for today head over to Twitter and click on Best of the ThrowbackBlackTwitter :lmao: :lmao:
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Yep!
    • View Profile
Re: Get your laugh on
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 09:09:14 AM »
 ;D  I may need to et back on Twitter for that alone.

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 02:59:18 PM »
I swear I hate my people sometimes :lol: But, if you want a laugh for today head over to Twitter and click on Best of the ThrowbackBlackTwitter :lmao: :lmao:

LTC. thanks for submitting this link. I did find some really funny, but some were just foolishness, especially the ones about the kids using profanity and talking about a woman personal hygrines.  But the one about the snake, I laughed so hard my stomach ached.
I replayed it until I couldn't hardly catch my breath.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 05:28:09 PM »
The one about the newscaster and bugs in Augusta is still a classic.
The one where the guy was rolling skating and pushing someone in a wheelchair, started feeling himself and let the chair go, sending the man over the rail :lmao: : :lmao: I had to log off after that one.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 06:37:15 PM by j1908 »
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News