News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Rude welcome for Tigers in SIAC preseason poll  (Read 1797 times)

Offline SSUTigerFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Rude welcome for Tigers in SIAC preseason poll
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2019, 09:01:21 PM »
I feel that we will beat Benedict on Saturday.

Offline SSUTigerFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2019, 09:04:03 PM »
DAW912, will you be at that boring classic, if you want to call it that?

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2019, 09:09:45 PM »
What y’all  smoking????? So because they were in the MEAC they gonna run through the SIAC  :lmao: They might and I stress might be competitive but I doubt if they win. Some of y’all may remember a better MEAC team had their hands full with Skegee and FVSU. Then you have ASU,  the MCs and BC which is on the come up.  If they were as well coached as y’all say they would have won at least 4 games in a season. :shrug:  :tiptoe:

Do you actually think SSU is gonna come in 6th place in the East?  :snicker
No I don't but as it was explained they have no SIAC stats to use in a prediction and their MEAC record does not warrant a high preseason rating. But a preseason rating ain't worth the paper its written on.  It amuses me that MEAC folks think that just because they were in the MEAC they will run through the SIAC.  I could understand if this was A&T or a few others but SSU. :nono2:

I didn't see 1 MEAC poster on here state that they think SSU will run thru the SIAC just because they were in the MEAC. I need some of what YOU are smoking! (nevermind; it might interfere with my cigar vibe!)  :lmao:
Well if you ain't smokin you must have gotten a contact high.  Because the two A&T posters indicated and you agreed that folks were in for a rude awakening which I interpreted as they are gonna beat a lot of SIAC teams, thus my run though comment. (That cigar you smokin must be a blunt.

Well,,,,,,,I interpreted those comments made by the Aggies to mean that SSU will not be coming in last place, period. I doubt very seriously we'd put SSU ahead of Tuskegee, Albany St. and Morehouse. (And I'd never ruin a good cigar to get blunted.)
Okay I'll type slower so you MEAC folks can get it,  they can't really place a team (in a preseason poll) who has no SIAC stats to determine how well they will do, so they just placed them in last place.

::) Are you serious?!?!? We knew and understood that from the jump. Why do you have to be extra?  ::) You act as if as though you're the only one in here with common sense!!!!!
Sorry for the delayed response but I left this thread and it disappeared so now I see your comment.  My response is this.  If ya'll had common sense you would have stopped talking about them being in last place as soon as it was explained that the only reason they were put there is because they had no SIAC stats and you certainly would have stopped after the situation with the penalties was posted so it appears that "common sense is not that common" after all and it appears to me you were actually the one who was extra!! But I digress.

Think I'll have one now.

:lol:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2019, 09:24:01 PM »
I don’t know... haven’t decided yet.  I’m definitely going to the Morehouse game, though.  I will likely go to the Augusta Classic.  Have we ever won in Augusta? 
We Live In An Era Of Smart Phones And Stupid People.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2019, 09:27:11 PM »
Actually you should beat every team in the East.  They are all awful right now.  I thought Morehouse would be the team to beat after seeing how quick they were but the east has been getting beaten like Hebrew slaves.  To me you guys are 0-1 because you lost the only real game you played. VUL is the Washington Generals of the football world. :shrug:  Other than a**  whipping in Charleston and Mississippi you pretty much have a cake walk unless the east tightens up. I predict a 6-4 or 7-3 season :shrug:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 11:32:12 PM by Que82 »

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2019, 09:29:41 PM »
Actually you should beat every team in the East.  They are all awful right now.  I thought Morehouse would be the team to beat after seeing how quick they were but the east has been getting beating like Hebrew slaves.  To me you guys are 0-1 because you lost the only real game you played, you lost. VUL is the Washington Generals of the football world. :shrug:  Other than a**  whipping in Charleston and Mississippi you pretty much have a cake walk unless the east tightens up. I predict a 6-4 or 7-3 season :shrug:

That’s pretty much my assessment. 6-4 or 7-3
We Live In An Era Of Smart Phones And Stupid People.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2019, 09:33:10 PM »
I don’t know... haven’t decided yet.  I’m definitely going to the Morehouse game, though.  I will likely go to the Augusta Classic.  Have we ever won in Augusta?
I think you are 3-5.  I was at both games you played us and it wasn't pretty at all. I felt sorry for your team. :no:

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2019, 10:05:44 PM »
What y’all  smoking????? So because they were in the MEAC they gonna run through the SIAC  :lmao: They might and I stress might be competitive but I doubt if they win. Some of y’all may remember a better MEAC team had their hands full with Skegee and FVSU. Then you have ASU,  the MCs and BC which is on the come up.  If they were as well coached as y’all say they would have won at least 4 games in a season. :shrug:  :tiptoe:

No I don't but as it was explained they have no SIAC stats to use in a prediction and their MEAC record does not warrant a high preseason rating. But a preseason rating ain't worth the paper its written on.  It amuses me that MEAC folks think that just because they were in the MEAC they will run through the SIAC.  I could understand if this was A&T or a few others but SSU. :nono2:

I didn't see 1 MEAC poster on here state that they think SSU will run thru the SIAC just because they were in the MEAC. I need some of what YOU are smoking! (nevermind; it might interfere with my cigar vibe!)  :lmao:
Well if you ain't smokin you must have gotten a contact high.  Because the two A&T posters indicated and you agreed that folks were in for a rude awakening which I interpreted as they are gonna beat a lot of SIAC teams, thus my run though comment. (That cigar you smokin must be a blunt.

Well,,,,,,,I interpreted those comments made by the Aggies to mean that SSU will not be coming in last place, period. I doubt very seriously we'd put SSU ahead of Tuskegee, Albany St. and Morehouse. (And I'd never ruin a good cigar to get blunted.)
Okay I'll type slower so you MEAC folks can get it,  they can't really place a team (in a preseason poll) who has no SIAC stats to determine how well they will do, so they just placed them in last place.

::) Are you serious?!?!? We knew and understood that from the jump. Why do you have to be extra?  ::) You act as if as though you're the only one in here with common sense!!!!!
Sorry for the delayed response but I left this thread and it disappeared so now I see your comment.  My response is this.  If ya'll had common sense you would have stopped talking about them being in last place as soon as it was explained that the only reason they were put there is because they had no SIAC stats and you certainly would have stopped after the situation with the penalties was posted so it appears that "common sense is not that common" after all and it appears to me you were actually the one who was extra!! But I digress.

Think I'll have one now.

Your large case letters are extra. So now we aren't free to voice our opinion on this subject without you feeling the need to type it slower? Because you don't think we understand? You are a piece of work. No wonder some posters on here light your a**  up like a 4th of July firecracker whenever they get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2019, 10:20:30 PM »

Think I'll have one now.

Your large case letters are extra. So now we aren't free to voice our opinion on this subject without you feeling the need to type it slower? Because you don't think we understand? You are a piece of work. No wonder some posters on here light your a**  up like a 4th of July firecracker whenever they get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:
If you actually think posters are lighting me up like a 4th of July firecracker then you are the piece of work. :nod: But that is your opinion and we know what they say about opinions don't we.  ;) You are free to voice your opinion on all the moot points you want and I will be free to post as large a letter as the system permits.  But know this your opinion of me nor anybody else's that you say "light your (my) a**  up like a 4th of July firecracker whenever they get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!" means a dayum thing to me. I'm still posting. :lol:

Do you have receipts of someone lighting me up like a 4th of July firecracker????  I'm curious to see how it turned out. :nod:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 10:45:27 PM by Que82 »

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2019, 09:17:26 AM »

Think I'll have one now.

Your large case letters are extra. So now we aren't free to voice our opinion on this subject without you feeling the need to type it slower? Because you don't think we understand? You are a piece of work. No wonder some posters on here light your a**  up like a 4th of July firecracker whenever they get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:
If you actually think posters are lighting me up like a 4th of July firecracker then you are the piece of work. :nod: But that is your opinion and we know what they say about opinions don't we.  ;) You are free to voice your opinion on all the moot points you want and I will be free to post as large a letter as the system permits.  But know this your opinion of me nor anybody else's that you say "light your (my) a**  up like a 4th of July firecracker whenever they get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!" means a dayum thing to me. I'm still posting. :lol:

Do you have receipts of someone lighting me up like a 4th of July firecracker????  I'm curious to see how it turned out. :nod:

That's your opinion, so feel free! But that's your opinion as well, and yes we do know what they say about opinions! :lmao:
And trust me, it's not important enough for me to look back in the archives of the onnidan forums to pull up a specific case.  :lol:
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline SSUTigerFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2019, 09:55:11 AM »
I think you are 3-5.  I was at both games you played us and it wasn't pretty at all. I felt sorry for your team. :no:

We used to beat Clark Atlanta and Mo Brown during the CSRA classic.  I don't ever remember beating Benedict, except in basketball.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2019, 01:47:05 PM »

We used to beat Clark Atlanta and Mo Brown during the CSRA classic.  I don't ever remember beating Benedict, except in basketball.
It was form in 1992 I can't find any info on who played in the 90's.  :shrug:

2000   Morris Brown College   Savannah State University   30-14
2001   Savannah State University   Morris Brown College   17-14
2002   Savannah State University   Morris Brown College   21-20
2003   Alabama A&M University   Savannah State University   41-0
2004   Alabama A&M University   Savannah State University   44-12
2005   Bethune-Cookman University   Savannah State University   56-13
2006   Savannah State University   Morehouse College   24-20
2007   Morehouse College   Savannah State University   32-14
2008   Clark Atlanta University   Benedict College   17-14
2009   Benedict College   Clark Atlanta University   49-25

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2019, 01:53:20 PM »

Think I'll have one now.

That's your opinion, so feel free! But that's your opinion as well, and yes we do know what they say about opinions! :lmao:
And trust me, it's not important enough for me to look back in the archives of the onnidan forums to pull up a specific case.  :lol:
But it was important enough for you to post without proof.  Okay I gothcha!  ::)

"Please be nice 82...  :hugs:"   

Ok GK :-X :tiptoe:

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2019, 02:13:28 PM »
I would not be surprised if Savannah State is "the" team to beat in the east.

Offline MilesBear1

• Assistant GM
  • Mr. S.I.A.C./Mr. S.W.A.C.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MilesGoldenBears.com
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2019, 02:16:20 PM »
Well Miles is whooping the East like Hebrew Slaves. :nod: :lol:
"The Bears Den" and "The ASU Hornets Hive", WSSU
"CME Bowl Champions for Life"
Steel City Classic Champions 01,02,03,05,06
2004 Alabama State University SWAC Champs
2007 Football Attendance Champs
2011,2013,2015 SIAC West Div. Football Champions
2011,2015 SIAC Football Champs
2011 Pioneer Bow

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News