News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: WSSU, N.C. Central will play football again in 2020....  (Read 4305 times)

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: WSSU, N.C. Central will play football again in 2020....
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2019, 06:43:57 PM »
^^^^What he said^^^^

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2019, 10:18:46 AM »
Posted by: OGRamball3r
« on: August 08, 2019, 11:08:30 AM » Insert Quote
I could give a rats ARZE about playing A&T.  It is what it is move on!!!

If you know what many of us know you would.

Subject:
Message icon:   
Bold  Italicized  Underline  Strikethrough  |  Preformatted Text  Left Align  Centered  Right Align     
Insert Image  Insert Hyperlink  Insert Email  Insert FTP Link  |  Glow  Shadow  Marquee  |  Superscript  Subscript  Teletype  |  Insert Table  Insert Code  Insert Quote  |  Insert Unordered List  Insert Ordered List  Horizontal Rule  |  Remove Formatting  Toggle View
Smiley  Wink  Grin  Angry  Sad  Shocked  Roll Eyes  Lips Sealed  Cry  laugh  kisses  shrug  hugs  blush  tongue2  lol  Angel  nono2  no  nod  tiptoe  crazy  clap  bow    Snicker
read  dedhorse  thefan  brickwall  police  offtopic  lmao  Going to Vomit

Posted by: A&T AGGIE 96
« on: August 08, 2019, 06:43:57 PM » Insert Quote
^^^^What he said^^^^
Posted by: Professor
« on: August 08, 2019, 05:34:54 PM » Insert Quote
Stands and Applauds

;D

Playing schools in North Carolina is good for the state.
  Sam Washington
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 10:20:17 AM by Oldschoolram »

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2019, 07:04:57 PM »
Yea playing FBS schools in NC is great. Less travel for the fan base

Offline Oldschool

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2019, 08:21:17 PM »
Yes playing FBS teams in NC is great for A&T .Getting a check,and less expenses for the team ,also good for our fan base. UNC Chapel Hill ,UNC Charlotte ,East Carolina ,and this year Duke .
WSSU coming to A&T ,would be good for them and their fans ,but oops there is no offer on the table for the foreseeable future , yall missed that window of opportunity by making ludicrous demands .Live and learn Rams .

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2019, 08:07:44 AM »
Y'all are so predictable! :)

How about this?  We come to Greensboro with no guarantee but you give us a big block of tickets to sell for our money.

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2019, 11:26:32 AM »

How about this?  We come to Greensboro with no guarantee but you give us a big block of tickets to sell for our money.

Come on Oldschool, you say that as though the rams have leverage or some how A&T needs you. We don’t! That’s why WSSU has been dropped from our schedule.

You guys need to stop this begging.

Every year it’s the same old posts. “Things used to work this way”. “The community wants this game”. “We want home and home”. “We will play in Greensboro if you give us more and treat us special”. “Y’all are scared of WSSU”...on, and on, and on !

How about this? WSSU accepts a standard pay out like any other DII team. The standard payout you are willing to accept to travel and play NCCU in Durham.

How about you accept that A&T is not going to GIVE you a big block of tickets for our stadium, GIVE you a home game as long as you are DII, or GIVE you any type of special treatment of any kind.

We don’t owe WSSU anything...you rams need to GIVE up.

The AGGIES have moved on...good luck in the CIAA this year.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2019, 11:40:55 AM »

Come on Oldschool, you say that as though the rams have leverage or some how A&T needs you. We don’t! That’s why WSSU has been dropped from our schedule.

Every year it’s the same old posts. “Things used to work this way”. “The community wants this game”. “We want home and home”. “We will play in Greensboro if you give us more and treat us special”. “Y’all are scared of WSSU”...on, and on, and on !

How about this? WSSU accepts a standard pay out like any other DII team. The standard payout you are willing to accept to travel and play NCCU in Durham.

How about you accept that A&T is not going to GIVE you a big block of tickets for our stadium, GIVE you a home game as long as you are DII, or GIVE you any type of special treatment of any kind.

I have read that winning makes people arrogant.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2019, 12:13:44 PM »

As does losing with humility....

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2019, 12:31:35 PM »

I have not read that... but we are not losing.

Offline Aggie Blues

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 06, 2019, 07:03:48 PM »
In the latest A&T Pridecast, A&Ts AD Earl Hilton said we will play a D2 school in the future, but Winston is not on any future schedules right now.

My guess is Barton College as a favor to Chip Hester who left our program to start up Barton's

Sent from my ASUS_A006 using Tapatalk

AGGIE PRIDE

Offline OgRamBall3r

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2019, 09:36:33 AM »

Wssu is now 1-4. Thats losing as far as im concerned.

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2019, 09:44:09 AM »

NSU is now 1-5. I definitely know this feeling.  :brickwall:
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2019, 02:43:47 PM »

I agree.

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2019, 10:38:49 AM »

Well Well Well. I purposely did not post ANYTHING about the game last year. However having the women's basketball game draw a big exciting crowd revived my "begging spirit." So I came back. Mind you that this was a Friday evening game with no men's game.

A. We have the leverage of a almost guaranteed sell-out.  Except for your
   upcoming HC when has that happened since we last played?

I meant "sell" about the tickets. We were dropped because the MEAC
   quietly mandated that NO MEAC school play us until "That Man" leaves.
   As the Temps sung "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" when it's about making money.

No you dont' owe us anything.  You owe yourselves and your fans.

B. NCCU has a much smaller stadium than your's so we wouldn't expect the
   same payout. Name another D-2 school that will fill your stadium.

C. I'm just glad to say that your Del State game, at the recent East
   Forsyth at Grimsley game, AND at our game Saturday, I met some
   "intelligent" Aggies.  THEY, without any prompting started the
   conversation up about playing us.  I jokingly told them all, "Don't say
   that out loud!  Some Onnidan Aggies might be listening and they will get
   you!"  BTW, THREE of them are in the Aggie Athletics Foundation, so
   Aggies can stop the lie that no-one in the group cares, etc. I will say
   that the first of those Aggies placed the blame where it belongs, and it
   ain't in Winston.

D.  Screwing with y'all is so much fun. ;D

E.  You ARE scared!!!! :o ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 10:41:43 AM by Oldschoolram »

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2019, 11:25:34 AM »

Well Well Well. I purposely did not post ANYTHING about the game last year. However having the women's basketball game draw a big exciting crowd revived my "begging spirit." So I came back. Mind you that this was a Friday evening game with no men's game.

A. We have the leverage of a almost guaranteed sell-out.  Except for your
   upcoming HC when has that happened since we last played?

I meant "sell" about the tickets. We were dropped because the MEAC
   quietly mandated that NO MEAC school play us until "That Man" leaves.
   As the Temps sung "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" when it's about making money.

No you dont' owe us anything.  You owe yourselves and your fans.

B. NCCU has a much smaller stadium than your's so we wouldn't expect the
   same payout. Name another D-2 school that will fill your stadium.

C. I'm just glad to say that your Del State game, at the recent East
   Forsyth at Grimsley game, AND at our game Saturday, I met some
   "intelligent" Aggies.  THEY, without any prompting started the
   conversation up about playing us.  I jokingly told them all, "Don't say
   that out loud!  Some Onnidan Aggies might be listening and they will get
   you!"  BTW, THREE of them are in the Aggie Athletics Foundation, so
   Aggies can stop the lie that no-one in the group cares, etc. I will say
   that the first of those Aggies placed the blame where it belongs, and it
   ain't in Winston.

D.  Screwing with y'all is so much fun. ;D

E.  You ARE scared!!!! :o ;D

A. 11/17/17 - when we played NCCU and expect another sell out this year

B. Who cares about D2 schools

C. Then those AAF members don't come to meetings because WSSU isn't brought up. I'm sitting right there.

D. Laughing at WSSU getting destroyed in the CIAA while begging to play A&T is even funnier

E. We will be whatever you want us to be.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News