News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: WSSU will take on North Carolina in men's basketball in Chapel Hill....  (Read 325 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Go Rams!!!
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Well good for them. :clap:
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline Rams3

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Good experience, but bad timing. The Friday before HC.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Nice little paycheck, i'm sure the Rams can use.  :nod:

Offline Rams3

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
No Doubt!!!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Its hard for me to get excited about a blowout... regardless of what we get paid. Other than the money, the only other good thing is that its basketball instead of football. Our players won't be broken-up and they will recover a soon as their next game. This game will not tell either team where they are as far as a team. Just practice and a day off for UNC.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Its hard for me to get excited about a blowout... regardless of what we get paid. Other than the money, the only other good thing is that its basketball instead of football. Our players won't be broken-up and they will recover a soon as their next game. This game will not tell either team where they are as far as a team. Just practice and a day off for UNC.

The paycheck is enough to get excited about. Also this will give Rams fans a change to go to the Smith Center and basically see Carolina warm up. This is what excited me the most when Shaw did it a few years back. Otherwise, you can't get into a Carolina or Duke game.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

The paycheck is enough to get excited about. Also this will give Rams fans a change to go to the Smith Center and basically see Carolina warm up. This is what excited me the most when Shaw did it a few years back. Otherwise, you can't get into a Carolina or Duke game.

All good points.

Offline EPJr

• Assistant GM
  • So Proud 2B a Panther; 2B a Union Panther
    • View Profile
VUU has played at Duke a couple of times
it was a closed door exhibition
no biggie :shrug:

2x CIAA Champions - Go Lady Panthers!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News