News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Shocking Video of Phoenix Cops Holding Black Family at Gunpoint Over $1 Doll  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
There are two separate issue here and they both should stand on their own merits.

1) They walked out without paying, because somebody got mad at the cashier. You can't do that. They should be held accountable for this.

2) Police behavior. That was totally uncalled for. They were not a threat, and there were small kids involved. Everything about the stop was wrong and the cops should be fired after an internal review.

No way  should anyone try to connect the two situations, other than the fact that the family was involved in both cases.

This is what made the Don Lemon interview so difficult to watch. Personally I feel they should not have do it. Don was very respectful and tired to keep the interview on the police actions, but there was no way he could avoid the shoplifting in the video the police provided. Their only response was, 'we can't talk about that'.  Many people are going to attempt to use the shoplifitng to justify the actions of the police.

Cap how do you know they werent a threat? How would the police know that?

Based on your previous post, the couple was a threat because they are black.  :shrug: White women approaching me on the side walk will cross the street because I'm prone to snatch her purse. White women are more beautiful because that is what you insist on believing.

I believe anybody desperate enough to jack underwear from a dollar store is a potential threat to anybody. Once again, how do you KNOW he wasnt a threat?
This is probably in your top 5 dumbass posts and Lord knows you have plenty to choose from. ::)

If it was a redneck doing that you wouldnt question the fact they are a potential threat.

Your bias is on full display, but when the cop has one its an issue?

That guy was a potential threat.
Bias is on display????  Really? If it was a redneck who had robbed the store at gun point the police would have been less forceful and dayum near polite.  So your bias against black folks is showing even more than usual.  Why do I keep discussing cheese with a rat????  :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The video that came out is telling.
Seems they had outstanding warrant and a suspended license

::) So did they get arrested or charged for those things? Well folks we have an oldsport, now we have a middle-agedsport and I guess neymar's a**  is youngsport.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 11:27:02 AM by Que82 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
There are two separate issue here and they both should stand on their own merits.

1) They walked out without paying, because somebody got mad at the cashier. You can't do that. They should be held accountable for this.

2) Police behavior. That was totally uncalled for. They were not a threat, and there were small kids involved. Everything about the stop was wrong and the cops should be fired after an internal review.

No way  should anyone try to connect the two situations, other than the fact that the family was involved in both cases.

This is what made the Don Lemon interview so difficult to watch. Personally I feel they should not have do it. Don was very respectful and tired to keep the interview on the police actions, but there was no way he could avoid the shoplifting in the video the police provided. Their only response was, 'we can't talk about that'.  Many people are going to attempt to use the shoplifitng to justify the actions of the police.

Based on your previous post, the couple was a threat because they are black.  :shrug: White women approaching me on the side walk will cross the street because I'm prone to snatch her purse. White women are more beautiful because that is what you insist on believing.

I believe anybody desperate enough to jack underwear from a dollar store is a potential threat to anybody. Once again, how do you KNOW he wasnt a threat?
This is probably in your top 5 dumbass posts and Lord knows you have plenty to choose from. ::)

If it was a redneck doing that you wouldnt question the fact they are a potential threat.

Bias is on display????  Really? If it was a redneck who had robbed the store at gun point the police would have been less forceful and dayum near polite.  So your bias against black folks is showing even more than usual.  Why do I keep discussing cheese with a rat????  :shrug:

They would only be more polite if the cops themselves were rednecks.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

MFer please, you have no clue what you are talking about and are just posting to be posting.   

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

MFer please, you have no clue what you are talking about and are just posting to be posting.
Never does. I gave up responding to him...

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

Its true. White middle and upper class people treat rednecks like trash. Whites only treat rednecks good when they themselves are rednecks.

one need only look at west Virginia to see what they think of poor whites.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

Never does. I gave up responding to him...

You gave up responding because I was able to suss out that your family member, that went to another persons country to act a fool, didnt have a dad. You got in your feelings about it even though I was defending you in there. :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

Soflo,

Its NOT your fault. You had your own kids to worry about. You couldnt have saved him when you had your own seed to worry about.

You did all you could in the end, and that is admirable even when the results arent what we hope it could be. You can invite him on the forum and he can join the convo if you want. If you prefer I can invite him and you dont have to be involved at all  :hugs:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Its true. White middle and upper class people treat rednecks like trash. Whites only treat rednecks good when they themselves are rednecks.

Proof????  If you don't have proof you are just blowing smoke as usually.  I have receipts.

Think about how the other scenario unfolded.  Now look at these felony stops.

This guy was in a gunfight and was more calmer than

Even when fighting a redneck the cop is more polite than the cops who were reporting to a shoplifting call.  This thing is systematic and permeates through police departments across this country.  Anyone who suggests that we are treated equally is a bigger liar than trump. ::)

So your example is WVA where blacls make up 3% of the population?????  You trying to cherry pick one of the whitest states in the US as your examples. STFU!!!! ::)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile

Proof????  If you don't have proof you are just blowing smoke as usually.  I have receipts.

Even when fighting a redneck the cop is more polite than the cops who were reporting to a shoplifting call.  This thing is systematic and permeates through police departments across this country.  Anyone who suggests that we are treated equally is a bigger liar than trump. ::)

So your example is WVA where blacls make up 3% of the population?????  You trying to cherry pick one of the whitest states in the US as your examples. STFU!!!! ::)

Those cops are rednecks in your examples.

Also I used West Virginia as my example as proof whites treat poor whites with disdain. A country that put a man on the moon has them living in squalor. They hate poor whites.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Those cops are rednecks in your examples.

Also I used West Virginia as my example as proof whites treat poor whites with disdain. A country that put a man on the moon has them living in squalor. They hate poor whites.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News