News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Shocking Video of Phoenix Cops Holding Black Family at Gunpoint Over $1 Doll  (Read 942 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Only you would be shocked.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
::)

I guess the author of the article viewed the video as shocking because Que82 merely posted the title verbatim from the article.  :shrug:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

I guess the author of the article viewed the video as shocking because Que82 merely posted the title verbatim from the article.  :shrug:

:nono2: Some folks aren't bright enough to see that, one of who's on this thread.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

:nono2: Some folks aren't bright enough to see that, one of who's on this thread.
:nod:  He's too busy trying to take pot shots. :lol:

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I swear, they will let anybody become a police officer.  That is not the way you handle a situation.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

He found it shocking.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile

He found it shocking.

It’s not shocking to you because that’s what you expect the police to do .... to Black people.

It’s also in your republican indoctrination.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Tiger Pride!
    • View Profile
I swear, they will let anybody become a police officer.  That is not the way you handle a situation.

CLEARLY, Capler!!! And it seems to be proven week after week. Like many other fields of work, it isn't for everybody.  The added ULGY to this is that UNQUALIFIED police officers will get somebody killed OR they will kill somebody for absolutely nothing. Chit rolls down from the top so again, I blame your chiefs-of-police and your mayors of these cities where this crap continues to happen.  They do not discipline nor terminate these clowns which tells them "hey its ok, just don't leave witnesses" and the so-called GOOD cops who we see playing with kids, helping young men tie their ties for graduation, where are they when chit like this pops off?  WHY do THEY not speak up?  Because these motherphuckers are making you ALL look bad.

And again....I digress.    ::)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

He found it shocking.
PROVE IT!!

It also shows that when a trump supporter like Y is proven wrong he will double down on stupid instead of admitting he made a mistake.  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 11:50:18 AM by Que82 »

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Wouldn't be surprised if these 'police' were found on those secret white supremacy websites where 'police' are members.

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
And you wonder why black folks don't like or trust the police.  I hope they win their law suits. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Even the mayor spoke out against them.But no legal action yet.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Phoenix chief says police response to incident with 4-year-old is 'unacceptable'

Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams apologized for her department’s handling of an alleged shoplifting incident involving a 4-year-old girl and her parents, saying Sunday the confrontation that was captured on video was “unacceptable.”

“What we saw in that video isn’t in keeping with good policing,” Williams said in an interview with NBC affiliate KPNX. “This is not what should have happened in that circumstance.”

The child’s parents, Dravon Ames and Iesha Harper, filed notice of a $10 million claim last week over the incident, which occurred on May 29 after the couple said they realized their daughter had taken a doll from a dollar store.

Video showed officers appearing to push and kick a handcuffed man believed to be Ames and handcuffing Harper, who is pregnant, after an unidentified woman came to take care of the couples’ two young daughters.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/phoenix-chief-says-police-response-to-incident-with-4-year-old-is-unacceptable/ar-AACXWQe?ocid=ientp

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Tiger Pride!
    • View Profile
Williams said that the officers who appeared in the video were placed on desk duty. An internal investigation was looking at discrepancies between the police report that documented the incident and the cell phone video that showed the confrontation.

PAID DESK DUTY...MAYBE a PAID suspension but watch, I will be SHOCKED if the MFers will be TERMINATED!  That was just way over the freaking top. :no:

On Saturday, Ames told Al Sharpton on MSNBC that he was glad the incident was caught on video by a bystander so people could see how he and his family were treated.

Yes, THANK GOD somebody videoed these traumatizing shenanigans. Otherwise, it would just be business as usual as they would have ended up sitting in jail...or at the freaking morgue.

Chief SistaGirl, getcha folks in order, please and thanks!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News