News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Trump Says ‘I’d Take It’ if Russia Again Offered Dirt on Opponent  (Read 363 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
It does not matter if they paid - the fact remains is that the paid AN AMERICAN COMPANY not a foreign adversary. the is opposition research- now if they paid putin via steele that sir is illegal . So you can print all the crap about HRC the fact remains that her staff dealt with an AMERICAN owned-- let me say that again OS- an AMERICAN OWNED COMPANY for the info- that is not illegal.

During the 2016, did Trump collude with the Russians? You're in denial about HRC and the DNC with respect to what went on during the 2016 election and after.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
COLLUSION IS A NON LEGAL TERM- CONSPIRACY WOULD MORE LIKE FIT THE BILL.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Ken-
Note that he and other trump supporters won’t utter the words conspire or conspiracy. They deflect all topics to collusion.....most sane folks know collusion isn’t what is needed to be proven....with conspiracy charges, his arse is grass.....

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
He did not say he would take "dirt"....

That is a bald faced lie!  He did say he would accept “opposition research”!

:read:
“It’s not an interference,” he said in an interview with ABC News, describing it as “opposition research.” “They have information — I think I’d take it.” He would call the F.B.I. only “if I thought there was something wrong.”

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

“It’s not an interference,” he said in an interview with ABC News, describing it as “opposition research.” “They have information — I think I’d take it.” He would call the F.B.I. only “if I thought there was something wrong.”

What's illegal about it? Do you know foreign (Russians) tried to make contact with Trump Campaign? Trump did not take the bait. READ THE MUELLER REPORT - IDIOT.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Putin put him in office and will do his best to make sure it happens in 2020.   :popcorn:
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

What's illegal about it? Do you know foreign (Russians) tried to make contact with Trump Campaign? Trump did not take the bait. READ THE MUELLER REPORT - IDIOT.

No need to read the report. You need to read his latest quote saying he would take the dirt or “opposition research”!  You f***in moron....

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Trump Says ‘I’d Take It’ if Russia Again Offered Dirt on Opponent
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2019, 07:06:07 PM »

On what page of the Mueller report does it say Trump didn’t take the bait, or that there was no collusion?  I’ve read the report twice now(I work nights), and I always seem to miss that part of the report.  Funny thing is, that’s the part of the report I want to see most.  I did see something to the effect that there “wasn’t enough evidence” to charge a criminal conspiracy.  Wasn’t enough means something was some.  I don’t know. Maybe I don’t have an understanding of the English language. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 07:08:34 PM by DAW912 »
We Live In An Era Of Smart Phones And Stupid People.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile

[/quote]

:lmao:    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YOU, of all people, are telling people to READ THE REPORT!!!!!

Show us that FIRST SENTENCE YOU WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT!!!!!!

You know, the one you said was a lie - until Wildman showed that - as usual - you don't know what the F you were talking about.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News