News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: US womens national team is like school in summertime  (Read 196 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
US womens national team is like school in summertime
« on: June 12, 2019, 03:43:33 PM »
No Class! :no:

Good job celebrating while running up the score against Saleswomen from Thailand.

Not a shred of class among the lot of them.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: US womens national team is like school in summertime
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 04:15:23 PM »
Also if you behaved that way on a football pitch in London when I was a kid your manager would have had you running laps until you puked your guts out.

Celebrating a 13th goal against office workers. Ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Offline Devin

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 06:08:31 PM »
Four of the seven goal scorers yesterday scored their very first World Cup goal. They should celebrate that achievement.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 07:34:47 PM »
Four of the seven goal scorers yesterday scored their very first World Cup goal. They should celebrate that achievement.

Go to work tomorrow and score a goal past the woman in HR. That is equivalent to what they did.

None of the thai players are professionals. Most are sales women for companies in Bangkok and Pattaya City. What they did was nothing to be celebrating.

Offline Devin

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 09:12:17 PM »

Go to work tomorrow and score a goal past the woman in HR. That is equivalent to what they did.

None of the thai players are professionals. Most are sales women for companies in Bangkok and Pattaya City. What they did was nothing to be celebrating.

Anytime you step between those white lines there’s a chance you’ll get your a**  kicked. They qualified for the tournament. So spare me.  ::)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 09:19:35 PM by Devin »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 11:24:18 PM »

Anytime you step between those white lines there’s a chance you’ll get your a**  kicked. They qualified for the tournament. So spare me.  ::)

The US womens team lost to a u15(boys 15 and under) team in dallas
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

So no, they wouldnt beat me. I grew up in the home of city thats the home of the Europa league winners, both europa league finalists, and the champions league runner up. I know football. I'd put megan Rapinoe on her ass if she came anywhere near me with the ball, and Alex Morgan wouldnt be so pretty  if she tried to mark me either

Also Thailand got to the tournament because North Korea was disqualified. Also what does them getting to a tournament mean when the vast majority of earth see football as a mens game and dont fund them at all. The thai women are saleswomen for companies back home for a reason. They have to work a 9-5 while the US women get paid to train and play. Then they have the audcaity to jump around like they are doing something when they beat amateurs. Its disgusting, and probably proof why white women voted for trump after all he said.

This is how men, with class, behave when playing against amateurs in a tournament:

Notice the guys not spazzing out? This is something we call sportsmanship. Maybe American women should learn?

Offline ncsiacfan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 12:34:55 AM »
Was it sportsmanship that caused Mexico to "flop" so that the US Men's team would not make the World Cup? Or the French U-20 boy's team player to get a red card card by kicking a US player in the stomach.  I would have been waiting for him outside the stadium.

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 11:32:35 AM »

hey, where i grew up, the saying goes;

if a team is "celebrating" on you, then either stop them from scoring or stfu...

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 12:06:15 PM »
When the U.S. Women's team was getting beat like a rented mule nobody complained.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 09:31:00 AM »

hey, where i grew up, the saying goes;

if a team is "celebrating" on you, then either stop them from scoring or stfu...

This ^^^^

Teeny and Little

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News